Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Detailed written update

[HALL] epi starts by lalita saying that what I am saying is true and if I am not why are the ladies of the house not saying anything. Then she says I came here to help you only thinking you guys are my own. Baa interrupts saying thnks for thinking so much for us but we don't need your help. Lalita gets angry and leaves. Mufut looks angrily at rajshree, anu seeing this go to him and tell him that before he say anything, know the reason why she did it. she did it for adi since he couldn't arrange any money for the business. Mufut asks her to be quiet and goes to adi and then ask him even he went against him like tappu ( buying saree) they both are so grown up now? then he moves to rajshree and complains tht girl who used to ask every little thing like sugar in tea for him, didn't ask about such thing from him. Anu again cuts in but mufut angrily tells her no explanation. Then he says that he started so small and made such a big house for them and keeps every account of what he do in the shop only for them. But mayb he made a mistake that he's still thinking about his sons, he should know that they are grown up. His own betrayed him today and he can't believe it (😭 very sad scene) everyone is upset. Mufut continues saying that his both boys are their own boss after marraige, he's no one. then Anu goes to him and before she could say something, mufut tells her she did the same as well.

[BREAK]
Mufut continues saying tht he trusted her most and still she betrayed him. the girls who came from other house became so special that his both sons and her hide such big thing from him. ( everyone is crying ) he came to know about his thing from outside person. He says that before this he wish he had died. Anu replies not to say such thing but mufut carries on saying that he wants to leave cauz he can't breathe here. he leaves. Anu stands there calling. Adi looks at rajshree angrily.
Scene shifts to rajshree in balcony at night, thinking about wht jus happened(flashbacks) when Gajju comes and tells her that she has hurt everyone including him. she didn't tell him about wht she was going through in such hard time but he feel proud that she did her duty of being wife very well, when no one was with adi, she was there to help him. they both start crying and share a hug.Gajju then tells her that adi might not like this thing, so she shouldn't worry it will be okay with passing time. she should stay as brave she is, never let it shatter.( such a sweet brother sister moment).
(ADI ROOM) adi is pissed at thinking that his father said tht he is the person who told his wife to give the money to shahukar so he could get the money for contract. he throws the contract angrily. Rajshree comes in, adi tries to leave but rajshree request him to forgive her. she did a mistake. adi replies that her this mistake has hurt everyone in the family so much, most his father, she didn't have to do such thing, he could have arranged or just adjust with the situation. He says that he was so happy while returning home since he got his first pay check but not anymore, since it doesn't matter anything to him now and throws contract in anger. Anu comes in .

[BREAK]
anu enters looking at the contract, and then lectures adi. she tells him that mallika left him when marriage was almost over then rajshree took you as her soulmate and even fulfilled her duties but to him it doesn't matter anything. His friends and his father everyone didn't loan him money.Only rajshree gave him and it doesn't matter to him. Rajshree was the only one who believed in adi's capability. She gave her mother's last gift for sake of her husband just to see him happy. she tells adi that even now if he thinks that rajshree did mistake then contract doesn't mean anything. If he is still not able to see the love then she will think that she isn't good mother. She couldn't teach them good things when they were little. both rajshree and anu leaves, adi is left alone feeling guilty.

[BREAK]
(VARUN ROOM) avi is sitting on the bed thinking how varun spend his all saving to buy her saree and pretty close to cry. Varun enters the room quietly and takes the pillow. avi calls him and ask him why he has to do such thing for him. why did he buy so expensive saree for her when father told him not to. He knows the anger of his father still... varun replies " Parayae logon keliye kuch karne se pehle socha jaata hai, Lekhin Dil Jise Apna maane uskeliye kuch socha nahi jaata. Apne aap sabh kuch ho jata hai, aur phir aap mere liye paraye to nahin ho, aap to... " he runs out of words, avi is touched and smiles as she watches him sleep 👏 ( awesome dialogue)

[THE END]

sry guys I dont know about the precap because video i watched online didn't show it....? and sry if I made any mistakes.
cheers,
keenu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanx alot for ur hard...very expressive update as ever...Keep it up...😊