Update Nov 5: Pooja is gone!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

At night Vinny remembers all the good times spent with Pooja. The next morning Vinny leaves for office in a hurry. Babli is going to the hospital for tests when she receives a call from Tony-Tito that they were not allowed to sit for their exams as they havent paid the fees. Babli asks them not to worry...she will come to school to sort out everything. Vinny goes to Kamini's appartment and meets the neighbour. He asks her if she knows where Pooja used to live earlier. The neighbour doesnt know anything. Babli goes to meet the pricipal. He gives her the kids school leaving certificate. They have been rusticated for not paying fees on time on a regular basis. Vinny goes to meet the manager of the bank he took a loan for his business. Vinny convinces the manager to give him any information he has of Pooja.
Babli begs the principal not to rusticate her kids. She tells she will pay the fees immediately. The principal agrees. Babli is counting the money...the kids realize the money was meant for Babli's tests. They ask her not to use that money for their fees. But Babli convinces them and asks makes them promise not to tell Mintoo. The EP Pinky(Executive Producer) tells the producer Vinay Nanda that she has enquired on Mintoo and he's a production manager out of work. They are sure Mintoo will accept their offer. Pinky calls Mintoo and apologizes for whatever happened asks him to meet the producer. Mintoo agrees(Looks like he thought he will get work).
Mintoo comes to meet Pinky and Vinay Nanda. They apologize and ask him to re-join their show. Mintoo is surprised they want a bad dancer like him back. Pinky says he's an original and people enjoy his performance. Mintoo realizes their game. He refuses to return. Pinky offers him up to Rs. 1 lakh per episode(Wow!). Mintoo gets angry and says for them their self respect is important. If they do the show their and their family prestige will come down in front of the society. He thanks them for everything and leaves.

Preview: Beeji tells Mintoo Babli fainted again and was about to fall. Mintoo asks Babli if she went for the tests. Babli and the kids wonder what to say..

PS: Looks like this is the end of Pooja's role in the show!

Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

What's deal with Pooja. Just read the article.

This show is nothing without Pooja and Babli. Creatives should just end their tracks properly rather than the way they show Pooja left Mumbai due to Karan's insistence. This shows Karan's win and Pooja's weak character.

Edited by -Happy4Ever- - 14 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update! I think they replacement actress is going to come in that is why Pooja (Payal) has to "disappear" for a few days. I will miss Payal - I think she is a fantastic actress!
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Manideepa. I'd sticky it, but I can't.🤔

Keep up with the awesome updates!

Love,
Nikasha
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey kshereya, awesome update..
and oh my, i cent believe pooja is gone..
that is just plain wrong..
in a way, the showed evil triumphing against good..
bad message to viewers..
Nikasha. thumbnail
Manideepa; do me a favor. Please edit yesterday's update -- then it will no longer be a sticky.