ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Now it's time to grill our new Shahi Mehman! πŸ₯³

Presenting our new Shahi mehman of the Week. She is a very warm, wonderful and very sweet   person. She is totally a RKAB devotee and yudi  devotee. She provides us with  many wonderful updates time to time.. She is  very active in our forum providing   discussion  topics. video links  and lots of support many times.  She is our very own Jenifer.😊

Jeni

Congrats Dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

This is your gorgeous MOTW signature made by sweet wonderful Payal. Thanks Payal for awesome sig :

This hot seat is your's Till  Wednesday midnight pacific time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So enjoy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Now to get you started here are a few questions from us πŸ˜³ 

Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the RKAB section:

Who is your favorite character from RKAB?

My best friend(s) on IF:

Love & Hugs to You!!!

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Jennifer.......now I can get even.....😈😈

Let's start with easy questions first. 

My name is _____, and if I were an animal I'd be a _____ because....

My favorite hobby is ________.
    When I grow up, I want to have a job as a _________.
    The most fun thing I did all summer was __________.
    Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? What type of pets do you have? What is your favorite color? What is most memorable about your high school years? What word describes you best? What is your greatest accomplishment? What drives you every day?
  • Where do you want to retire?
  • What is your business goal this year? Where do you like to vacation? Who do you admire? What is your mission? If you were invisible, where would you go? What traits in others are you attracted to? What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? How do you want to be remembered? What would you do with a million dollars? If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why? You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about? Which was the last book you read? Are you fond of cooking? Have you ever lived in another country? Have you ever met a famous person? What do you do in your free time? What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? What kind of people do you like? What kind of people do you not like? What are the various languages that you know to speak in? What cartoon character best describes you the best? If you had, an option to choose a place anywhere in the world where you could live for a year, where would it be? If you knew, could you try on any kind of work and that you would not fail in it, what would attempt doing? What super-power would you most like to have, and why? If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Share with us two truths and one lie about your self. Which sports do you like? Who do you respect the most? Who plays the most influential role in your life? Which is your favorite concert you have ever attended until date? Would you bungee jump? What were you like when you were a kid? (happy, playful?) When was the first time that you had alcohol? What happened after that? If you were the richest person on earth, what would you do with the money you had? What would your dream house be like? If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? When did you last have the heartiest laugh? What do you prefer - spontaneity or stability? Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood/childhood. What are your hobbies? What two things could you not do when you were.....?  What do you like most about your job? What do you like least about your job?
  • What work activity is most challenging for you?
  • What is your favorite work activity?
  • What work-related skills are you good at?
  • What work-related skills would you like to learn more about?
  • If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
  • When you have a bad day at work, it is usually because…
  • When you have leisure time, what do you like to do?
  •  What other career(s) are you interested in?
  •  Do you take outside lessons or classes of any kind?
  •  What is your favorite:

Food

Place

Sport

Indoor Activity

• Who is your favorite:

Friend

Relative

Movie Star

Hero/Heroine

• Complete this sentence:

Happiness is…

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 14 years ago
ramas thumbnail
 i will start with easy one first

dedicate songs to this 15 ppl. What comes to your mind when you think about them

Rosh
Faiza
Juna
Purva
Shiv
bobbie
Beena
Bee
Darsh
Me
Yourself
kiran
Nisha
usma
siddiqa

Yudi aaj kal wala
Reena
CR
John
New bhoomi
RS
Imli
Bali
Tejaswi
Gurumai

have fun

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

What?!?!?!?! No! I Can't! Seriously! There are too many people who want to get even with me! I'm no good dealing with revenge! Is anyone listening?!

*digs her own grave and sits in with a brown paper bag over her head*

Come on people, bury me with your questions.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Bobbie, in my shock, I didn't even see your list of questions. Couldn't wait, could you? And yaar, what ridiculous length of questions is that?

*picks up sleeves*

Fine! Bring it on. Jen is ready to face the world...Just be nice.
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jen,

I am glad you are ready to face the challenge.  Here is my second round.

1. What year did the Nintendo wii came Out?
2.  Who invented Nintendo wii?
3.  How many legs do butterflies have?
4.  Who was the youngest president of USA?
5.  The first explorer to reach the South pole was....?
6.  World literacy day is celebrated on.......?
7.  The founder of Modern germany is ......?
8.  The Queen of England who married her brother-in-law was ------?
9.  The first British University to admit women for degree course was---------? 
10.The largest library in the world is the............?
11. The longest highway in the world is...............?
12. In which country is the hightest mountain?
13. How many instruments are there in a string quintet?
14. In what country did reggae music originate? 
15. How many strings does a bass guitar usually have?
16. Which classical composer became deaf near the end of his life? 
17.  Which Rock group did George Harrison belong to?
18.  Who won the 2003 British Open golf tournament? 
19.On which continent is the Sahara dessert? 
20.  Who developed the the theory of relativity? 
darshana23 thumbnail
Ohh Jen, first congrats to you. But dont worry i know ur situation at workplace so I am not going bombard with any question. I am sure other girls can fulfill that part on my behalf. Yeah but i am waiting for ur answers.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Bobbie - 😲 2nd set? Already? I haven't even answered one question! Righty ho, I better get started before all this piles up on me.

Darsh - Thank you soooooo much. If only other girls would understang, *hint hint*
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Jen!!! I look forward to reading your answers....but won't trouble you with my questions....

Happy Answering Questions Jen!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Jenifer. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

Name: Jenifer Yeasmin

Birthday: 13th Oct

Profession:  Market Data Administrator

Hobbies: Reading, reading and some more reading

Favorite color: Hmmm, black methinks.

How I got started with IF: Searching for Doli Saja Ke epis. I watched until Chaitanya died. The storyline was so smiliar to RKAB/Cinderella hence how I ended up here.

My Favorite section on IF: RKAB, quite like DMG now, TB and Bollycurry and the GA section.

Why I visit the RKAB section: If it wasn't for you guys, I would've been long gone.

Who is your favorite character from RKAB? Puranawala Yudi, aaj kal Rudr bole toh Picado, John Picado!

My best friend(s) on IF: You. Yes, you - the person who's reading now (the cheque's in the post right? πŸ˜‰)

Love & Hugs to You!!!

To you too!