Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys my first time doing updates so please bare with me!

detailed written update

(SAREE SHOP)The show starts with Mufat going to the shop and telling Madav that he is giving him day off. Madav looks at clock and think that only 3 hours left and Mufat telling he's off. What a Jerk? Mufut notice this and tell him does he know importance of these three hours and tell him to close the shop asap.😆 He notices that the expensive pink sari is not there and ask madav where is it. Madav replies that Tappu took it. Mufut looks at the invoices and feels happy that the most expensive saree is sold out just before pooja and becomes happy.
(VARUN ROOM) Avantika is getting dressed in the pink sari ( looking very pretty 👏 ) when she drops her earrings on the floor. tappu enters and couldn't notice her, he just takes file to go and talk to mufut about day sale then he notices avantika, both of them stare at each other then varun comment that she looks very pretty in the saree. Before avantika could say something, their helper( don't know her name sorry) comes and inform tappu that mufut is asking for him. Varun leaves both of them smiling at each other.
( HALL) mufut ask tappu did he put the 15,000 in bank, tappu say no, mufut says then bring the money he need to give it too some one. tappu tries to make excuses to which Mufut gets angry that where's the money? everyone comes there, Anu tries to tell, but varun hold her back, Mufut notices the saree avi is wearing. he then tells him that he is thief since he spend the money to buy the saree for avi saying that he is joru ka ghulam. Avi gets angry and embarassed. Mufut keeps repeating, Anu looses her control and then defends Varun telling the truth saying he is not thief,

[ BREAK]
She tells him that she needed the money. Mufut ask why didn't she ask him. She replies saying that she can need money sometimes, and can she not take anything without asking. Mufut says they wil talk about it later and ask Tappu where he got the money from? Varun tells him that ramu gave him money back and with some of his saving he bought the saree. Mufut scolds him saying that he went against him and Baa stops him. everyone leaves, Avi looks at varun but he doesn't look in her eyes and go up
pooja starts, Anu and Rajshree looks at their husbands who are both upset. Lalita kaki enter..
Pooja ends everyone take ashirwaad, lalita kaki tells varantika that she want to see small tappu by next year, they both look at each other shyly. Rajshree after taking ashirwad sees that lalita is wearing her jewelry.

[BREAK]
(IN KITCHEN)Rajshree tells anu and anu ask if she is sure, to which she says yes. Anu worryingly says that he startes selling rest of her jewelry too and tells rajshree that they should stop lalita before she could say anything to everyone else.
(IN HALL) Lalita is chatting with kokila and avi when anu tells ramu to take her away by any means, ramu tries to make excuses to stop lalita from talking to mufut she gets angry when mufut comes and tell her to not worry, she will get used to him if she keeps coming. Mufut is about to leave when lalita tells him that she is upset with both of them since they didn'tcontacted her at time of need. They are having money problem right? Mufut and everyone confused tell her that he doesn't understand, there is no problem at all. She replies then why did the women of the house has to go to shahukar to give jewelry to get the money. everyone is shocked

[BREAK]
Continued Lalita tells him that he is very innocent and doesn't know what the house ladies are doing behind his back. he tells her that he trust his both daughter in laws without asking him they won't do anything. she tells him that she won't get anything from it, if he doesn't believe why don't he ask rajshree if the necklace she is wearing isn't her or not? Adi and Mufut looks at rajshree..
epi ends at rajshree face.. 😕

[precap] anu explaning mufut that adi needed money for his business...

[THE END]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks! You did a great job with the update!
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...fantastic...marvelous..fantabulous...appreciable work...Thanx so much sweetu...😊
Keenu.G thumbnail
haha thnks mona =) jus trying!
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update

Lalita did'nt have to open her mouth!.ugh..

n Mufat just blamed Tappu 4 evrytyn..so sad.The Varantika moment was cute..
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update thanks alot...!!!
heya!!
thanx 4 d upd8!!!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
KENNNNUUUUUUUuuu!!!

I'm updating on Mon, Wed, Fri!!! I can't stay online after 10:30 that is why I don't update at night and I have school the next day!!!

You please update only on Tues, Thurs...I will tell you when I need you to update!!!
Keenu.G thumbnail
kay.. i actualli got confused in the mornin thnkin it is fri lol sry