Reminder: Comparison Topics

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys.

How are you? Hope you're good.

This is about the content that's being posted on the forum and we want to stress this rule. Anything that is not related to Kis Desh should not be posted. We've seen members posting articles or posting TRPs of other shows and then comparing them to Kis Desh. Comparison topics are not allowed as they lead to fights. And regarding articles they should not be posted either unless Kis Desh is mentioned. Posting such things might hurt other fans and cause them to retaliate and then lead to arguments, like the ones in the past.

Topics posting the above content will be closed and action will be taken.

-|KDMHMD Dev. Team|-

Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree comparisons with other shows lead to fights and hence should be avoided ... but is this in anyways regarding the reshuffling at star plus article? if so i slightly disagree because we have been fighting for our show to get it back in PT and information like this is indirectly related to KDMHMD .... in my humble opinion ... otherwise i agree
Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nadia, I know what article you are talking about. SP is reshuffling it's shows, and that is thier decission. And personally speaking, there isn't any 'indirect' connection between Desh and that article.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shifs i never like arguing so i won't here either ... i think its related to our fight and hence i stated my POV and of course i am not the mod so i don't decide you guys do ... i only wrote my POV
Cess- thumbnail

shifali, i completely disagree with you here... there is a connection with desh, and a huge one at that! they want to make other shows an hour long to get more TRP, whereas, the show that used to garner a lot for them is stuck at afternoon?? i see a lot of 'indirect' connection in that... also, if SP really wants to get more ratings, then i am sure if the deshians fight enough, and together, we will all succeed in getting what kis desh deserves, and get back our show in prime time... because they need TRPs they might listen to us... so how can there be no 'indirect' connection??? i am just expressing my views... i dont intend to create any sort of fight here... but i just passed by nadia's POV, and agree with her completely....

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with naadia that any thing regarding star plus shud be published.Its common news about SP where our show is doomed with this channel.We have fought for our show day and night against SP so this article and similar one is as imp as our show.Why will posting this article hurt any one.We are posting our POv on the article.The fight with SP is still on so for me and others all articles related to SP whether mentioning Kis Desh or not is important if its a general article.

So please don't try to rule over us....I am seeing this for long time and now its going too over board and is not acceptable.We are not bashing any one.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think if we as members have a bone to pick with Star Plus, its important that the mods respect the members' POV. this is after all about the members not about only the mods and their POV or is this forum not democratic anymore?
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ But even if there is that connection, I have seen Bidaai and YRKKH being mentioned. Those fans will probably find that offensive and it'll lead to arguments like before. We're not saying you can't posts topics saying how Kis Desh's TRPs are and about changing the time slot but there's no need to post about other shows and comparing them. And this isn't a new rule either. It's always existed on I-F because of past experiences
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no one is comparing the yeh and bi purposely.We were talking in general about SP how they are biased only for their two shows and instead of increasing the time lines they shud consider KDM and other shows too.Only then the channel will grow else unki marzi..

We respect all shows but injustice i can never tolerate and for sure just for heck of saying wrong things right that too i will never do or say ...

This forum is meant for the discussion about the individual's likes and dislikes and putting forward their POVs but now if one group comes keep bashing characters no one says .If other members try to be positive and post their criticism or POV they are said to spread the negativity.What nonsense is this???Just like our show this forum because of few has become too ugly to even come here..
But since I have few close people like esha, maneesha, lana, amu etc i come for their sake....

Cess- thumbnail
ravjot, i know what you are trying to imply and understand completely well; the importance of not bringing in any other show into the discussion... but i am sorry, it was not the deshians, but the article itself mentioning the two shows... if we do not aknowledge the fact that it has been wriiten, or rather mentioned, then we would be not only fooling ourselves, but look like fools at the same time... the article mentions the two shows changing into an hour long, so we are trying to show SP we want kis desh in the time slot instead!! so where is the fact that the fans of the shows may feel bad? we are not bashing them, or telling their show should be closed!! we are saying we want desh to be in PT... i really am not getting this!

ok, again i am not trying to get a fight started here... these are just my opinion...