Leena Jumani becomes a victim - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Well don't be surprised or shocked as we are talking about her stint in Balaji's venture Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai on Sony. The actress who got to fame as Khemi in Bandini, Leena Jumani is essaying the role of the maid which depicts the famous Shiney Ahuja rape case.

"Yes it's a cameo of few days and last night only I finished my stint with the show. I essay the role of maid who is the victim as Aman Verma tries to rape her," states Leena.

Elaborating more on her stint, she says, "Definitely the track of mine in the show is similar to that of Shiney Ahuja case but again as I said that this just a small part of the show where the protagonist helps me."

"It has been a great experience and something different from Bandini. Now that the track in Bandini is focusing on Santo and Subhadra so it's like a mini holiday for me. I just know that for 15 days I don't have any important role to play in the show so will be chilling out and relaxing," concludes the actress.

Hope cashing on Shiney Ahuja case boosts the TRP's of the show too.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/3997-leena-jumani-becomes-a-victim.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article...so Ana will be out in another 15 days...
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks for the article...so Ana will be out in another 15 days...

no, i think they mean 15 days in total, that makes it 7 down & 8 to go
or after todays epi, 8 down & 7 to go!
so she should be out by next week hopefully 😃
they cant keep her in this serial any more than these 3 weeks or the show will flop
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
IF they show more of Ana the trps will drown in deep waters.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I mentioned it elsewhere,when i read this..I was so relieved.See,in 15 days,they have to show that DM is suspicious of fakey,then he has to investigate,and so many things to do.So where is the time to show him wavering between the 2,Its going to be too great!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
^Thank God! i dont want him to waver between the 2, i want him to confidentally carry on believeing that this ana is a fake and he also love Santu with all his heart and carry out his promise :D
rpmenon thumbnail
I assure you its going to be different.He WILL surprise us today.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
i hope so because this track is dragging out slower than a turtle with a tummy ache :p
i think its worser than those times DM was away in Antwerp
rpmenon thumbnail
The best thing is,he is going to be the only person who will stand firm by Santu.Its going to be interesting
KHiten thumbnail
cant wait to see Leena back in Bandini😳 find it boring without her.