Article : Leena Jumani becomes a Victim ..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Leena Jumani becomes a victim

Well don't be surprised or shocked as we are talking about her stint in Balaji's venture Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai on Sony. The actress who got to fame as Khemi in Bandini, Leena Jumani is essaying the role of the maid which depicts the famous Shiney Ahuja rape case.

"Yes it's a cameo of few days and last night only I finished my stint with the show. I essay the role of maid who is the victim as Aman Verma tries to rape her," states Leena.

Elaborating more on her stint, she says, "Definitely the track of mine in the show is similar to that of Shiney Ahuja case but again as I said that this just a small part of the show where the protagonist helps me."

"It has been a great experience and something different from Bandini. Now that the track in Bandini is focusing on Santo and Subhadra so it's like a mini holiday for me. I just know that for 15 days I don't have any important role to play in the show so will be chilling out and relaxing," concludes the actress.

Hope cashing on Shiney Ahuja case boosts the TRP's of the show too.

Rachana Trivedi / Sampurn Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing, Oh she only played a comeo in the show! This rape track is making the show interesting, lets see what happpens..
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ho that mean Kunal mehra ne attempt kiya hai...thanks for sharing....
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! she looks so different in that pic

thanks for posting 😊