3rd Nov update fun episode

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nitu and her friend are stopped by police and He gets arrested for driving a stolen  vehicle as police tries to arrest Nitu she hits him and runs away . Her friend keeps telling her this is a joke but she lashes at him.
Police men go after  Nitu and she hides behind car and calls mili who can't hear her and hangs up.

Simi is crying her eyes out till she finds a card and box on the table. she gets up and reads card and opens box . It is from Abhi . She looks inside to find a clown and read card more, she  looks for other stuff smilingly. 
 Abhi says: isn't this made you happy. and Simi finds him standing behind her. Abhi asks her to go out and she denies and asks him to leave her classroom, Abhi says I am not going anywhere,  infact you are coming with me. He sits on the first row. Simi asks him to leave as her students are coming. Abhi refuses and asks her to go with him and have fun.

Police finds Nitu, but Nitu runs away leaving her cell behind, and hides. She is held by some one from behind and is scared as her mouth is covered. She looks back to find a friend who had given him ride. He tells her he had everything under control,  it was his friends car that he stole  for bet.  Nitu says I lost my phone and police has it.

He says I will get it. He gets Nitu's phone and asks police to apologize to Nitu for scaring her. Both police men says sorry to Nitu.

Manju calls a friend and asks to find rishta for simi. RB is upset and asks manju to leave Simi alone as she is happy and let her be happy for few days. But Manju is angry and does not respond.

Abhi finally manages to sneak SIMi out of college and they both are having fun running away. A cute scene between them. Simi tells him she had fun bunking class. But why do you always have your way like a small child. Abhi gets angry and stand up on car bumper and trunk lid and announces listen evry one.

Simi taunts him one more time and he says more and Simi pleads him to get down touching his knee 3 times, Abhi gets down saying: don't you ever talk about my age. SImi agrees and calls him bagootar???
Abhi tels her you should be bagotari sometimes and tehy both laugh.

Nitu's friend brings her home in rikshaw and then asks a kiss from her. Nitu refuses while RS is calling her Nitu is scared and trying to get away but her friend won't let her. 

Precap: Nitu and manju are looking at Simi's Qutub minar pics taken by Abhi and Manju asks Simi when did you go to Qutub minar?

MY comments: it was realjy fun epsiode with 2 couples with cute romatic scenes running. Simi was all smiling and having fun for a change. while Nitu was running most of the time and at the end in the arms of handsome hunk. The only unhappy ppl today were Mili as Nitu dumped her and Manju.
 One of the very light fun episode.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too love and thank you for the update 😉
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved today's episode. lmao "kabutar ka bhai bagootar" 😆

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great to know abt fun episode. Thanks for the updates
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow for once they showed a stress free enjoyable episode!

Thanks for the great comprehensive update and you had included each and every detail without skipping any of them..  

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just loved the epi...... Both the guys are just mind blowing and cute.... Hope we get some cute scenes the coming 2 days too :)
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
enjoyable episode!thanx 4 the lovely written update
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sigh......abhi is hot..😳.....aaj din chadeyaa tenu rang warga....Rabba mere din yeh na chale...woh jo mere khwaab mein mile.........lovestory has started .........but lots of rukhaawats 😭