WRITTEN UPDATE 2nd Nov

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

BANDINI 02-11-2009

PART 1

DM reaches the hospital and opens Ana'a room but she is not there. He goes to Dr. Urmila, she says she could be in her room. He says she is not there, and you told that her condition is critical and where could she be gone. The doctor says Ana had got her memory back so she might have gone home, as a person who was in coma for years would go back to her home first when she gets her memory back. DM is confused and thinks if she is subhi she might have gone to Dharampur and it will be cleared and he leaves. The doctor gives a crooked smile.

Maulik gets a call and is tensed. Kaddu asks him whats the matter. He says Taru foi goes to dance competition every year to Bangalore and this time someone forced her to dance and she had to , she fell and fractured her leg and she cant be back for a week. Kaddu ask him if he talked to her, he says no, she is in hospital and her friend called him. He says he will go there to be with her and Kaddu says ok you are right, she goes to arrange for his ticket.

DM reaches home and Santu asks him if he met Ana and how is she. DM thinks so she has not come here. He says no, she didn't tell me anything as he couldn't meet her, she had already left the ashram and now its proven that she is not Subhi, if she was Subhi then she would have come here directly. Stupid Kaddu says it could be their maa and she knew about DM's marriage to Santu and left for her sake. Kitna kadhin hoga un keliye yeh sehnaa. That DM married someone else thinking she is no more. DM asks her whats wrong with her. Kaddu is angry that he is not worried if she is Subhi the where could she be at this moment. DM says if that mahila was your maa then she would not have eloped like this she is very strong and will face anything. If she was Subhi she would have come here to meet her kids. Baa is all happy and asks so she went away. (so sweet).

How many times would I say, she is not subhi and went to her home and I don't want to talk about this any more. He asks Santu to bring chai for him. Baa is happy and thanks god for saving her Santu. Kaddu says she is not convinced and she will go for the truth as she know so much about us.

PART 2

Maulik is happy that she has gone and she were Subhi maa then his truth would have come out and he will become Maulik Waghela from Maulik Mahiyavanshi. He asks Kaddu to leave the matter.He says its better if we leave this matter here and stop worrying. He says when maa .. And stops tensed, and corrects when taru foi gets well I'll bring her. Kaddu says nothing wrong in calling her maa as she has taken care of us especially Maulik. And asks him to take care of her.

DM comes down and gives him some money. Maulik says he has his credit cards with him. DM says these cards cant be trusted what if it doesn't work or if he forgot the numbers. He says motiben went alone after a long time and this happened to her and he couldn't be with her. Santu brings him some food Maulik says he is going by flight so no need of this. DM asks him to keep it as ghar ka khana is so good. DM asks him to take care of himself and leaves.

Santu is decorating fro tulsi vivaah. DM watches her and comes to help her painting. She says she will do it. He asks her what does she think he doesn't know. He learned it from Subhi. He says he didn't ever think that he will do tulsi pooja again and he is going to do it tomorrow with Santu. He says ever since she has come into his life, his life has changed and he thinks she was sent by Subhi. Santu keeps looking at him, and messes up the decoration. She get tensed and hurries to get up for a cloth and spills the paint on DM's kurta, she gets super tensed and cleans it with her sari. DM keeps looking at her smiling an says you are such a dufford no.. you first messed up my kurta and now your sari too. She gets up and he says leave it and do it in the morning and asks her to come in and leaves. Santu smiles looking at her sari.

PART 3

Santu is cooking in kitchen thinking DM looking at her last night. Champu asks her why is she looking so happy. Santu says nothing. Champu says you have finished all the works looks like you got up early. Santu says she couldn't sleep in the night. Champu asks why did maalik say anything. Santu says no, DM helped her in tulsi vibaah preparations thast why. Champu says you being so happy for this. Santu explains the incident. Santu then asks Champu to give baa something to eat. Chmapu sayd you want him to notice you, let me do something with your sari and she messes up Santu's sari.

Santu brings DM chai. DM see her through the mirror that her sari is messed up. He says he don't dring the chai now as he need to have the bhojan now and asks her to come. She stops him and asks how she is looking. DM says athi sundar. Santu is shocked and looks down at her sari saying but maalik this. DM says plying game with me..what you think am dufford like you, whats all these. Santu says no maalik. DM says you misplace the bindi , why you want me to correct it and now, mess up the sari. He asls her to come closer and touches her chin and says with a naughty smile, Priya Santudi, when we go for the honeymoon no, then you wear the sari like this and I'll correct it then. 😳😳😳He says go and correct the sari everyone is waiting for us and panditji will be coming soon.

Kaddu is worried and Birwa ask her if she is thinking abour maa, and now her look alike has come. Hiten asks everyone to hurry up with the decorations. He notices the redness on Khemi's cheek and asks her about it, she says it nothing. He goes to Arjan and asks him why did he slap Khemi. Arjan say so now I have to tell you what goes between we pati patni. He says Hiten has no rights to see someone else's wife and ask her hubby about their relation. He don't like others to talk about his wife and doesn't feel necessary to tell anyone whats going between them pati patni.

PART 4

Baa asks where is Santu its time for pooja. DM says have patience it takes time to get ready for these occasions. Santu comes there and he says here she is. Baa asks her where she was, Santu replies in the kitchen. Baa tells her to start the preparations. Panditji will be coming. DM raises his eyebrows asking how.. with a cute smile.. Santu is blushing. DM leans forward and calls hey San.tu..di sari saras pehni hai with a naughty naughty smile. Santu goes red in blushing, DM enjoys her smile. Panditji comes and Baa says DM and Santu will sit for the pooja. Panditji asks Santu to sit on the left of her hubby. Santu is about to sit Ana comes and asks to stop as its her place. All are shell shocked. Ana says Subhadra Mahiyavanshi's. Santu is stunned and looks at DM and remembers him saying its not Subhi, if she was she would have come here as soon as she gained her memory. Stills on Santu.

Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Uma!

Seems like an interesting episode, but no Anamika so that's a positive!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just read the green parts 😍 thanks for high lighting it
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved all the DM and Santu moments so sweet but now we have to deal with this nonsense of Ana lord help me I think I will skip it until this is over with. I hate what is going to happen. Oh before I forget super update I love reading them.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Uma for the update. Let us see how the family divides itself tomorrow in the Santu vs Subhi tug of war to establish who should be Mrs. DM?

If fake Subji does not back off I would like DM to not do the pooja and let Ba-Bapuji do it.
ammoos thumbnail
Dont worry Angie keep watching, its no Subhi he is planted and will be thrown out soon... Am so so so happy that DM is growing thoughts about his PRIYA SANTUDI😳😍.. we get to see some sweeeettt moments during their honeymoon 😍
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

i just read the green parts 😍 thanks for high lighting it

You are welcome.... I wanted people to notice it.. I loved it soooooooooooo much😳😳😳 and i hope i could give true justice to those scenes😃
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Uma for the update. Let us see how the family divides itself tomorrow in the Santu vs Subhi tug of war to establish who should be Mrs. DM?

If fake Subji does not back off I would like DM to not do the pooja and let Ba-Bapuji do it.

The family gets divide and Kaddu and possibly Birwa on Ana side and all others with Santu. DM will stop the pooja until it gets clear who is Ana.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok iam dead🤣 i realllyyyyyyyyyyy dieddddddddddd ........dm's look at santu at tulsi mannnnnnnnn😍

thank u ...uma 😳
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
OH Uma I forgot to ask how did you write this update! My mind has stopped functioning after the episode!