Sadhna got enough bashing by Ragvir and Alek

Posted: 14 years ago
=( ... Bas ab bas bhi karo Sadhna ko aur takleef mat do please! =( ...

Today, I was filled with pain and exhaustion to see Sadhna absolutely alone hovering in the house. Why doesnt Alekh just forget it all!...He must!... Sadhna aur aisa nahi karegi!

And Kaushi =( , why does she always want to spill poison all over. She better control her daughter-in-law, rather than take it on with Sadhna! Her son and daughter-in-law are going crazy around the country!...

Now we need to see some episodes of COMPLETE happiness with Sadhna. Why not focus some of the pain and suffering on Ragini for a change!... I mean, lets see how she tackles it....while Sadhna can take a break, and romance blossom among Salekh!...

Please guyz...pray for this. And ya creatives...BELIEVE YOU ME...it will raise your TRP's...We got 4 Television in our house....i'll turn on all of them .... in this way helping with your TRP from my side!... Good God!... Ab Sadhna ko sirf khusshi do... =( ...

Aur mujhe Sadhna ki parishaani bardasht nahi hota =( ...

But...I wonder if my wish will get realised!...As long as that DB is there =((((((((((((((.....

Edited by LoneStranger - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoneStranger

Today, I was filled with pain and exhaustion to see Sadhna absolutely alone hovering in the house. Why doesnt Alekh just forget it all!...He must!... Sadhna aur aisa nahi karegi!

And Kaushi =( , why does she always want to spill poison all over. She better control her daughter-in-law, rather than take it on with Sadhna! Her son and daughter-in-law are going crazy around the country!...

Now we need to see some episodes of COMPLETE happiness with Sadhna. Why not focus some of the pain and suffering on Ragini for a change!... I mean, lets see how she tackles it....while Sadhna can take a break, and romance blossom among Salekh!...

Please guyz...pray for this. And ya creatives...BELIEVE YOU ME...it will raise your TRP's...We got 4 Television in our house....i'll turn one all of them .... in this way helping with your TRP from my side!... Good God!... Ab Sadhna ko sirf khusshi do... =( ...

But...I wonder if my wish will get realised!...As long as that DB is there =((((((((((((((.....

but ragini k0 tu ranvir ne samjha liyee n n0w 4sum will g0 f0r a drive n alu will
drive again..preview mai ragini sadhna scene they r crying n s0rryy kahenge ek d0srey k00😳😳

alekh abhe tak naraz hai sadhna se😭😳
dun w0rryy w0h jaldeeee theek h0jayegaa he lubbss sadhna al0tt
h0w can he stay angry wid her😳😳

wat has kaushi done now😡😭😡she wont change
0hh veenu wud ave tld her abt the accident😳😳😳n shes after sadhna n alu now😡😭😡

the part i coloured is really funyyy😆
xcuuuuuuuuuuse me u can wish 4 sadhna's happiness but u hv no right to say that focus suferings n  pain on ragini............plz u better mind ur words as it hurts raginis fans
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoneStranger

Please guyz...pray for this. And ya creatives...BELIEVE YOU ME...it will raise your TRP's...We got 4 Television in our house....i'll turn on all of them .... in this way helping with your TRP from my side!... Good God!... Ab Sadhna ko sirf khusshi do... =( ...

@Blue : I completely agree with you. Alekh did the right thing yesterday by making Sadi apologize to Ranveer one more time. But he is taking things too far. Sadi has realized her mistake and Alekh should trust her. Bhgawan bhi ek galti maaf kar detey hai...toh phir insaan kya cheez hai. Sadi needs his support as she is genuinely feeling sorry for her actions. Alekh needs to put this behind and move forward. As Sadi'a life partner he did the right thing by making her realize where she has gone wrong but not supporting her when she needs him the most is very strict punishment for her.

Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want both the sisters to be happy.
i really want to see  DB out of the house!!
Well I just wish things to get perfect for Sadhna FOR A CHANGE. Bas meri ... aa...I mean HAMARI Sadhna khush rahein....mujhe aur kya chahiye... =) ...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Sadhna did something wrong, hence she has to bear the punishment. What I like in Sadhna themost , is she will take this in a positive note and not keep it in herself to take out later. And I think even the worst critic of Sadhna can vouch for this positive nature of Sadhna...
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LoneSTranger,people have always been saying that Sadhana suffers the most for almost everything.Every little thing that happens in others life affects her in some way or other without her actually doing anything wrong.And now  on verge of fear she did something unexpected of her and of course this will cause her even more rona dhona.
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Apkii naheyy Alekh ki Sadhnaaaaaaaaaa😳
Ek baar sirf EK BAAAR Alekh Babu Sadhna ko hug karke bed-o-rama mein bulaalein....tab saaaaaaaab apne aap set ho jayega. Subah uthke Alek Babu samjhenge ke unka luck kitna achha hai... damn Lucky guy you Alekh!!!!!.... baccha banke goal kardiya :-o ....

Edited by LoneStranger - 14 years ago