Prida Button Scene-way i wrote it(almost) today...

Posted: 14 years ago
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ages back when the idea of prida marriage was in its initial stages, i had written a funny scene :

Eks i hope u remember this one😉:

Basically it was when prida get married, prithvi's shirt button breaks and he asks damz to fix it and she simply retorts that what's the point, it is not as if u are going to button it up anyway, rehne do....😆

Will try to find the link of the post...(i thinik it was in the pridaholics thread,)

Imagine my pleasant surprise when that particular concept was shown today albeit a bit improvised and absolutely adorable:

Prithvi's Sherwani button is coming off and he kind of teases her about the designer clothes and its quality and asks her sweetly if she knows how to fix it, it being a ladkiyon wala Kaam and all, and she simply smiles and yanks that button off and tells him, he/sherwaani looks better that way...😳

Feel Kind of silly making this post , but I had to share it with u guys😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lol nice post
Shwets dat was cute
Still havent watched the show
But prida must hav been gud
And yup kuch love scenes are a must factor for a jodi
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shwetsy!! hey🤗where have you been??????🤗

and yes i remember you writing something along the lines...that's freaking awesome!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwww thats great, i can understand howz u feeling right now. Same happened with me long time back that they totally copied my post, and showed in the episode.

Hope they will get more ideas of u 😉

Muniza
Gun: Prida were one of their adorable sweetest best today..

Krups: 🤗 Was out of town, just came back today...U remember that one, i am still trying to find that post of mine, lol..And Krups, Kingie can never wear a full sleeve anything.. He rolled up his sherwani too, lol..

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shwetha!!!!! Glad u r back. Really missed u.

Coming back to the scene: I havent watched the show yet but cant wait for it. Vowwwwwwwwww! It must be must watch scene.
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shwetha!!!  🤗

Today was just brilliant, wasn't it babe? They were in total confession and meaningful talk mode, with a whole lot of chemistry and cuteness added for good measure! I'm sooo excited!

Loved the button scene! And ya, I remember your prediction and that's what I thought of first, after I'd recovered from that awesomeness!... I thought she'd actually say "Since when do you button your shirts?"  today 😆 

Didn't think it was possible for PriDa to be more beautiful/enchanting/fantabulous, but they did it today...
Muniza: Thanks for understanding and do u mind sharing that post, would love to read it...

Sis: 🤗so sweet of u, and it was GK loved too good in that simple and elegant sherwani..

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah shwetsy!!! he rolled up sherwani too.....lol my dad does that too...and i'm always giving him strange looks when he does so!! lol now prithvi does that too....heheheheheheh😆

btw prida were AMAZING today!!!!! can't wait for the WEDDING now!!! I want them to be Hubby and wife already...like right now!!! they'll make the best Married Couple!!!!!! O yeah!😉
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This actually happened in teh hsow today ??😲
*fainted* .....plzz get sum water to splash on meeeee