Love me some wedding cards..(PriDa and all)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thoughts on today's episode:

Things to love the episode for:

*Kingie assuring Avni that everything will be alright..Sweet!

*Kingie's expressions and gestures when Daddy-to-be took the card away from Queenie and didn't give Kingie a chance to lay his hands on it..Awesome!

*Queenie asking Kingie whether he likes the card or not, stressing on 'tum'..It showed how much his opinion matters to her..Queenie is all sweetness personified these days..Kingie should enjoy the chocolate-like avatar of Queenie while it lasts..Because Queenie is soon going to go back to salt-and pepper..

*Kingie telling Queenie it has to be good because she is the one who chose it..From. the. heart..

*Queenie saying she has chosen the best, and we all know it had all the meanings to itself and she wasn't talking about the card only..We wholeheartedly conquer, girl..We do..!

*Queenie telling Ela she would go for the simple and affordable necklace, because she has to take into account what Kingie can afford now, since she is going to be his wife..That was all kinds of sweet and considerate..Can't wait for the day, and I am going to mark the calendar from now on, for the moment when Kingie cares as much about her, and more..Come home, baby, listen to the voice of your heart..

*Queenie asking Ela if she really believes Kingie will accept her gift, since he is so khuddaar..Awww, Girl knows her Dude and is proud of him..But Kingie might just accept the gift for his 'infamous' Maksad..😑Hope his self-respect and conscience will overrule that idiotic Maksad..

*Kingie telling Daddy-to-be they have to stay in their limits, and should not hurt Ela's daughters..What are their limits, exactly? That's another story, another debate..

*Kingie telling Daddy-to-be to meet him outside, within 5 minutes, without any delay..Kingie can melt iron with the intensity of his angry gaze.. And his angry tone, stressing on every word, is like music to one's ears..Hot, hawttttttttttttttttttttt!! *takes a deep breath to calm down*

*Daddy-to-be's expression when Kingie told him to meet him outside..🀣 He looked soooooo scared..LOVED it..

*Queenie trying the necklace in front of the mirror..She looked so beautiful, and the shy smile said it all about her thoughts..Seemed like a certain Prithvi Saxena was occupying her mind then, and making her smile coyly and affectionately, remembering/imagining something..Chandana looked like a princess, and nailed those expressions..⭐️

*Rosh giving Single Expression attitude..

*The precap, and that Prithvi Saxnea glare on hearing Avni's shocker..Ah, the glare..😍

Unpleasantness:

Seeing Inder back, though obviously this time it'll serve the story well..But still, it's not really a pleasant experience..

Inder's 'mind-blowing' sounded like 'giant glowing' to me..πŸ˜• Why does he twist his words so much..!

Rosh's Psycho dance..A bad attempt to have Rosh ape Kareena's 'Poo' dance from K3G, it seemed..And badly done..I cringed..Eeweeewe!

Questions:

Questions surrounding LNMDJ world; OK, Prithvi, it's sweet that you want for yourself and the rest of Veggie Mummy's children to stay in their limits, but that isnt a very intelligent thought, dahling..Because, yes, you don't want to hurt Queenie, but how do you think she will react when she finds out who you are and why you entered her life? Even if you stay in your so-called limits, do you believe she'll be on cloud nine, jump in ecstasy and sing happy songs on finding about your reality, and the 'favor' you'll do her by staying in your limits? That's naive, baby, that's all kinds of naive..

Plus, some definitions of limits I found on the web for His Royal Highness's consideration:

*A determining feature; a distinguishing characteristic; a differentia.

*To apply a limit to, or set a limit for; to terminate, circumscribe, or restrict, by a limit or limits; as, to limit the acreage of a crop; to limit the issue of paper money; to limit one's ambitions or aspirations; to limit the meaning of a word.

* A restriction; a check; a curb; a hindrance.

*That which terminates, circumscribes, restrains, or confines; the bound, border, or edge; the utmost extent; as, the limit of a walk, of a town, of a country; the limits of human knowledge or endeavor.

Which definition are you following, Saxena bros? Pray, tell, I am intrigued..What 'limits' are you talking about, my dear Kingie? πŸ€”Do help me understand..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah! Great post! was waiting to read this. But i will reply in detail a little later. So c u till then.
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when i saw this scene how sure was I..... i knew..u ll elaborate this beutifully😊
nowadays while watching the scenes i can makeout which scenes u r going 2 stress in daily doses....c im becoming a super addictπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

*Queenie trying the necklace in front of the mirror..She looked so beautiful, and the shy smile said it all about her thoughts..Seemed like a certain Prithvi Saxena was occupying her mind then, and making her smile coyly and affectionately, remembering/imagining something..Chandana looked like a princess, and nailed those expressions..⭐️

n ya i was sure u wont be pleased with rosh's jumping jacks danceπŸ˜†..neither was iπŸ˜†
anyways luvd ur post asusual..... @LIMITSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n ya not to forget...
sorry for the RAMBLINGπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved this post!!!!!!

Kingie and Queenie were especially sweet today! Kingie must really really enjoy her royal highness' eyes-which-are-chocolaty-depths-something-like-that, as you correctly termed, she is going to spit fire soon!

Actually we have gone many days without seeing her spit fire, all now that comes out are sweet lil sighs with puffs of smoke! reminiscing the moments with the eldest Saxena....

Poor poor daddy-to-be....aa bail mujhe maar, aur kya?!??!?!? (NO GK IS NOT A BAIL...was using it only for the sake of putting the point through!)....Waiting to see the delicate pretty mum's reaction when the coup-de grace the maksadrevealed!

Inder ji is really obvious but comes a breeze of a wind.....

And really hoping for some powerful dialouge-dhishum-dhishum, not only the collective gangas and jamunaas of the gujral ladies.....

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah...u did it again....its a lovely post....
Well cuming to ur questions....its a fact that the so called 'LIMIT' about which our Bade bhaiyya is always aware of....has his own definition....I mean even the Oxford will fail will justify the meaning of the 'LIMIT' about which the broz r always talking about.....
Yhhhh....I expected that this marriage for Prithvi wud b real....I mean his luv wud b real....his feelings r true......but can't figure out the current tract....last 2 episodes...it was like Prithvi is just getting himself into another Sameer.....may b he will not take her into bed....or do somefing...but this marriage n all.....n still its like an acting to him...he keeps telling dat yeh shaadi..yeh pyaar ka JHOOTHA natak aab mujhse nahi hoga...

Neway...Sameer is realli tensed dese days....I didn't get one thing...Prithvi had lways been a bit indifferent to the Gujral sisters....I mean Avni n Rosh....den how cum did he cum straight to her bedroom...dat also when noone was dere!!!!!!!!

Neway/////leave dat part.....Sam was soo scared ehrn he was called outside by Prithvi...n which'OUTSIDE' did they exactly go that Damz reached there in no miutes to show him theri wedding card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avni ...i pity for her....poor girl..

Rosh baby...loved her blue short outfit...yhh her Poo dance was indeed a bad attempt....but I kinda loved it...she looked such a cutie....BUTTTTTT I just hated her dress...which she had finally put on.....It had soo many loud colors...n she looked a bit ajeeb...n temme sumfin...does Vivan always stand ryt behind Varun...so that everytime she needs to hug him...she has to walk past Varun.....hahah...funny....u deserve it Mr.Spooky..

Inder...do I needa tell...nahhh!!! Dnt wanna spoil my Great mood....

Sarah..lovely post again...mwuahhhh
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Thoughts on today's episode:

Hey Sarah,
I am loving this early response to your posts! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lets see how long it lasts πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Things to love the episode for:

* Prtihvi assuring Avni that everything will be alright..Sweet!

Aww such a sweet Jiju and Bhai as well! 😳😳 Double relations he has to care!

*Kingie's expressions and gestures when Daddy-to-be took the card away from Queenie and didn't give Kingie a chance to lay his hands on it..Awesome!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was an excuse me look, my wedding card! Though Damz noticed and couldn't help but laugh but I think Sam is happy that the wedding is happening and he is truely happy for his Pri bhaiya! πŸ˜ƒ

*Queenie asking Kingie whether he likes the card or not, stressing on 'tum'..It showed how much his opinion matters to her..Queenie is all sweetness pesonfied these days..Kingie should enjoy the chocolate-like avatar of Queenie while it lasts..Because Queenie is soon going to go back to salt-and pepper..
It was such a sweet scene, oh I can't remember the line now but when it was said I was like aww...😳😳

*Kingie telling Queenie it has to be good because she is the one who chose it..From. the. heart..
There is the line πŸ˜† πŸ˜†! I was like awww 😳 πŸ˜³

*Queenie saying she has chosen the best, and we all know it had all the meanings to itself and she wasn't talking about the card only..We wholeheartedly conquer, girl..We do..!
She has chosen the best πŸ˜‰

*Queenie telling Ela she would go for the simple and affordable necklace, because she has to take into account what Kibnie can afford now, since she is going to be his wife..That was all kinds of sweet and considerate..Can't wait for the day, and I am going to mark the calendar from now on, for the moment when Kiongie cares as much about her, and more..Come home, baby, listen to the voice of your heart..
Queenie thinking so much about Pri, but I think she has ruined Pri business aspirations by telling Ila he won't accept the shares πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*Queenie asking Ela if she really believes Kingie will accept her guft, since he is so khuddaar..Awww, Girl knows her Dude and is proud of him..But Kingie might just accept the gift for his 'infamous' Maksad..😑Hope his self-respect and conscience will overrule that idiotic Maksad..
Aww, she knows her Kingie well what can we do! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*Kingie telling Daddy-to-be they have to stay in their limits, and should not hurt Ela's girls..What are their limits, exactly? That's another story..
That talk... I was in laughter, but what Sam said got me thinking he is regretting it all, he cares for Avni so is there silver lining after the storm? πŸ˜•

*Kingie telling Daddy-to-be to meet him outside, within 5 minutes, without any delay..Kingie can melt iron with the intensity of his angry gaze, and his angry tone, stressing on every word, is like music to one's ears..Hot, hawttttttttttttttttttttt!! *takes a deep breath to calm down*
That anger amazing...he nearly broke Sam as well, but this anger will melt anyone!

Pri Saxena wasn't on her mind only πŸ˜† πŸ˜†! Chandz looked great, I loved her necklace choice as well I would have picked the same one 😳 πŸ˜³

*Rosh giving Single Expression attitude..
Rosh is my ⭐️, I love her, Simran such a brilliant actress, πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. I loved her dancing in her room I was dancing in mine as well, then her attitude to Varun! I think I could learn something from her.... how to be so cute! 😳

*Daddy-to-be's expression when Kingie told him to meet outside..🀣 He looked soooooo scared..LOVED it..

He looked so scared, I think he may have wet himself πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and if he didn't he will 2mo 🀣

*The precap, and that Prithvi Saxnea glare on hearing Avni's shocker..Ah, the glare..😍
The glare! OMG if looks could kill, Sam would be dead, I already am! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Unpleasantness:

Seeing Inder back, though obviously this time it'll serve the story well..
Oh, its good to have him back, we need to laugh at some one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Inder's mindbloiwng sounded like 'giant glowing' to me..why does he twist his words so much..!

Rosh's Psycho dance..A bad attempt to have Rosh ape Kareena's 'Poo' dance from K3G, it seemed..And badly done..I cringed..
No it wasn't! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† As stated above, she was just happy and to be honest it was a normal looney dance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!!

Questions:

Questions surrounding LNMDJ world..OK, Prithvi, it's sweet that you want for yourself and the rest of Veggie Mummy's children to stay in their limits, but that isnt a very intelligent thought..because, yes, you don't want to hurt Queenie, but how do you think shell's react when she finds out who you are and why you entered her life..Even if you stay in your so-called limits, do you believe she'll be on cloud nine, jump in ecstasy and sing happy songs on finding about your reality, and the 'favor' you'll do her by staying in your limits? That's naive, baby, that's so naive..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A very true point though, I must say I think he was talking about limits for different reason, I think he wants to stay in them as he doesn't want to lose his morals? πŸ˜• 

Plus, some definitions of limits I found on the web:

*A determining feature; a distinguishing characteristic; a differentia.

*To apply a limit to, or set a limit for; to terminate, circumscribe, or restrict, by a limit or limits; as, to limit the acreage of a crop; to limit the issue of paper money; to limit one's ambitions or aspirations; to limit the meaning of a word.

* A restriction; a check; a curb; a hindrance.

*That which terminates, circumscribes, restrains, or confines; the bound, border, or edge; the utmost extent; as, the limit of a walk, of a town, of a country; the limits of human knowledge or endeavor.

Which definition are you following, Saxena bros..Pray, tell,.I am intrigued..What 'limits' are you talking about? πŸ€”Do help me understand..

🀣 Sarah, you have me confused as well now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok well I shall think and return though I must say loved ur post! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Sistu..Thanks a lot, Sis..Will look forward to your detailed reply, pal..See ya!

@ Fibs..Thanks a million, babe..Eh eh @ knowing in advance which scenes I'll ramble about..It's the PriDa effect, I suppose..*smiles*

Fibs..That wasn't a rambling..You know I love your sweet lil  posts..

Eh eh @ Rosh's dance..What on earth was that!

@ Pooja..Many thanks, babe..Love what you say about chocolaty depths going to spit fire soon, sighs and puffs of smoke, and everything else..Awesome reply..

Eh eh @ bail..I know what you're saying..That was it..!

Thanks for replying, folks..Appreciate it..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey sarah hun here you againπŸ€—even i cant understand why pri talks about limits he has crossed all the limits of hotness and after watching the add i am completey getting insane about Kinggie's chem with Queenie so dare he talking about those allergic-to-limits really,😍does he check his limits?does he misses any chance of checking out dami?😍nooooooooo naaa?????so why now i hate these words limits,maqsad,limit,maqsad,i will break that all limito,maqsado and planometers🀣specially when daddy dearest had crossed all the you know allergic word, AWs, how abt that?????well well well, prida's looks and dami's cute concerns for her hubby to ber were extremely gorgeous i love the girl really today she is so down to earth😍😍😍

muaaah sarah love you, btw keep in mind my new invented word AWs(allergic words)hehe.

Mallu

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Sarah...u did it again....its a lovely post....Thanks a million, pal..
Well cuming to ur questions....its a fact that the so called 'LIMIT' about which our Bade bhaiyya is always aware of....has his own definition....I mean even the Oxford will fail will justify the meaning of the 'LIMIT' about which the broz r always talking about.....Hhahahhahah, too good!
Yhhhh....I expected that this marriage for Prithvi wud b real....I mean his luv wud b real....his feelings r true......but can't figure out the current tract....last 2 episodes...it was like Prithvi is just getting himself into another Sameer.....may b he will not take her into bed....or do somefing...but this marriage n all.....n still its like an acting to him...he keeps telling dat yeh shaadi..yeh pyaar ka JHOOTHA natak aab mujhse nahi hoga...Exactly, he is confused, and is driving us insane with his confusion..But I am kinda sure he won't bed her in the name of revenge..I can't imagine him stooping that low, just can't..But other than that, how can he believe he won't hurt her even if he stays in his limits..

Neway...Sameer is realli tensed dese days....I didn't get one thing...Prithvi had lways been a bit indifferent to the Gujral sisters....I mean Avni n Rosh....den how cum did he cum straight to her bedroom...dat also when noone was dere!!!!!!!! I think that's OK for him to be there, Payal..It's because he is going to be her jeeju soon, one month has passed since those days, and everything has changed..So Pri-Avni equation has also changed in that one month..

Neway/////leave dat part.....Sam was soo scared ehrn he was called outside by Prithvi...n which'OUTSIDE' did they exactly go that Damz reached there in no miutes to show him theri wedding card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Haha..Point!

Avni ...i pity for her....poor girl..Yeah..But its kinda her fault too, she should have known better than surrendering to her feelings on an impulse..πŸ˜•

Rosh baby...loved her blue short outfit...yhh her Poo dance was indeed a bad attempt....but I kinda loved it...she looked such a cutie....BUTTTTTT I just hated her dress...which she had finally put on.....It had soo many loud colors...n she looked a bit ajeeb..Eh eh..I know what you're saying...n temme sumfin...does Vivan always stand ryt behind Varun...so that everytime she needs to hug him...she has to walk past Varun.....hahah...funny....u deserve it Mr.Spooky..Hhahah..What a point, Payal..πŸ‘

Inder...do I needa tell...nahhh!!! Dnt wanna spoil my Great mood....*grins*

Sarah..lovely post again...mwuahhhh..muaahhh back, babe..And thanks for your lovely reply..

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was waiting for this relish prepared by the awesome cook sarah!!!! yummmmm...it was tasty but not filling....i need more...can i have more please.....😳😳😳

Ok now to today's pre-epic episode!
hmmmmm....so daddy still has the courage to drop dead that weirdo doctor and shush him up when he's supposed to talk?!! and what sort of a doc is that guy?? he thinks that this guy tells him and he nods like a freaking GOAT?!! maybe the doc wanted to escape before the arrival of the LION KING!!!! daddy is already screwed big time.....heck yeah!

Poor avni! she was so helpless today when ela and damini were towering her and asking her questions!! ladies..leave the mommy alone..she needs some time to rehearse how she will be revealing the whole mommy news to you all!  and again daddy still felt like butting in.....in less than 24 hours the same daddy will forget every word, every letter when the LION KING arrives!!! muaahhhaaaaa muaaaahhhaaaaaa muaaaahhhaaaa😈😈😈

then next thing we see....damini's friend arrives..the same one who was at the party....what was up with her accent and hair again??? anyhow ..who cares about her...meh
Loved how damini stopped daddy and asked if he was OK....lol how can he be ok?? he is FREAKING OUT!!!

Then we see prithvi in avni's room!!! awwww he is such a good brother-in-law! he has so much concern for his nautanki brother's wifey....awwwwwww that's like my KingieπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Oh and then came the teeth pressing scene!! loved it!! daddy seemed like he was nauseated or something!!πŸ˜• AWESOME short Scene!!

Then came the lecture on limits and math! gosh prithvi why couldn't you be my calculus teacher instead the cough machine that i had?!!! but ummmm...there could have been a possibility of me not passing the course caz may be i might be busy looking at you!! so you're fine...stick to being what you are...calculus doesn't beckon you!!πŸ˜ƒ

prithvi's warning is in VAIN!! sameer couldn't meet his eye today at all!! wow..then what will he do tomorrow? man..i can totally see prithvi  furious like hell when he learns that all his warning was of no use caz his brother has already crossed all LIMITs! see that's the reason i don't think prithvi could be a caclulus teacher! nope .....πŸ˜†

Rosh is back!! yaya!!! loved her purple shorts!! why did she have to change to that AWFUL dress!!!!!! ughhhh that dress was HORRENDOUS!!!! and what was up with her?!! why the haathon mein Naun naun chudiyaan??? is she getting married or is her damini di getting married!!!! if varun  likes such get up then...i must say...very very very BAD TASTE!!!! sheeesh....i wanted rosh in westerns!! not this!!!!  indian look on her is now uber boring and indigestable!!!! ughhhhh

And guess what .....on his way back from PLUTO , IT not only made a halt to change BPT and get make up tips from Make up prince Vivaan, IT actually brought Make up Prince back on earth!!!! WHY oh WHY??!!!!
sarah....this make up prince really annoys the heck outta me now!! what is up with that guy?? why does he always talk in third person????? someone please teach the guy some grammar !!!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Does any one have a problem if i send a pack of HYENAS behind Vivaan??πŸ˜•

anyhow...poor chote was getting ignored by the two WORST dressed so called prince and princess....poor chote...but why no difference in expression??!!!!πŸ˜•

Now coming to the short but AMAZING prida scene....awwww the wedding cards are selected.....sarah...keep on checking you mailbox....we might be getting a UPS from Gujral mansion pretty soonπŸ˜†

about the precap......this is what i want to say...ahem...correction sing a in honor of welcoming the LION KING and the King will be waking up TOMORROW!!daddy can learn these lyrics by heart and sing to his kid..in honor of the kid's LION KING uncle!!!πŸ˜†

In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight

Near the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight
Near the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight

here is the link for the song...if anyone wants to hear the whole song!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SBjSQweDsQ

and here is the scene that we might witness tomorrow....πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

ENJOY!!!!! can't wait till tomorrow!!

In this Gujral manion, Mighty Gujral mansion,
A LION will erupt Tomorrow!!!....alalalallallalallalalalπŸ˜†
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago