IF ECO Club - Membership OPEN -

Posted: 14 years ago

IF
Eco Club

We live an very materialistic world. We want all the latest technology, more powerful cleaning agents, faster and larger cars, not to mention easy access to countries on the other side of the world. One could argue that many of these things have enhanced our quality of life, making our lives easier and allowing us experiences beyond our wildest dreams. BUT have we stopped to consider the impact on our planet earth??

I am sure we would all agree that we want a cleaner and safer earth for our children and grandchildren and although we are not in a position to make the massive changes necessary to reverse the current situation overnight, we are in a position to play our part in changing the world one step at a time and collectively making changes that will help to SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH before it is too late..

By Creating Environmental Awareness, we are taking the first step towards making these changes.

So where can we start??

Well there is so much information available on the internet, articles about Global Warming and Climate Change are prolific, and becoming informed is an important first step. But just being informed isn't going to make a difference if we don't do something positive with the information we have gleaned.

This is a platform for not only discussing environmental issues or debating on it. But creating the required AWARENESS in people through contests, debates, signatures, VM's etc.

We have our committee members now . Will put the list here :)

Anyone who wants to be a member can post her and i will include you in the list.

Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ok thn ur very pursuasive so am in

๐Ÿคฃ
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I'm in but might bail on ya L8R !
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok, but what do we have to do?
Nothing, just join. SIMPLE !
-aditi- thumbnail

so am i๐Ÿ˜ณ
kchaims thumbnail
HERES me..!! am in 4 sure๐Ÿ˜›

-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sure why not ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lily is InEdited by -LilyGurl- - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shak dude

thanks for invite, im in although won't be active much
Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 14 years ago
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeahh, I'm bored so... Okay I will join also :)