Written Update - 28th October 09 l Que Included

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends,
I am here with today's update, Sorry for being Late, I had to finish my school work first !

I have a question for you all, Please Kindly reply : which update would you all prefer, the Short update or Long updates?

The episode starts with Sia asking Bade Papa, why did he give those girls job?
To this those thiefs??, Veeru standing nearby, She continues telling him that nowadays 7000 is too much but you decided to pay them 20,000?.
Kunal laughs and tells her that they both have arrogance inside them, It is very hard to accept mistakes and not to accept job, She replies him, You will get lot's of servants, Kunal tells her Yes, I will but not these two. He tells them that the whole house will upon your servant, and if they are are honest and truthful they will treat the house as if it as their's, they won't do anything anything to hurt their rep.

He goes to Veeru, telling him that he warned him before about trusting people more than yourself. He tells him that yet these girls turned out to be good, they broke your trust but yet they fixed it too. He walks away, as he walks he notice Mohit smiling, He ask him,What happend?
Mohit reply : Understood, everyone should answer the question by themselves. Kunal walks away.

Shamoli and Kanchan coming inside the house, Kanchan asking Shamoli, why did she change her decision about working here?, Shamoli tells her that front of this house, we got good food, we got job and perhaps from this house we will get success and maybe our dream too will come true in this house only. Veeru come and then ask the sister's what are they doing here?, the Kitchen is over there and then He calls a servant ask her to take them to kitchen. They are just about to leave, Veeru warns them about Kanta Bai ( she is shown cleaning ), He tells them what do and what not to do in front of her. Veeru tells Shamoli that in Mumbai you've seen a 50 humans alike but in here there is only one Kanta Bai. He Leaves, Shamoli *confused expression* asking, "Aab Yeh Kanta Bai Kaun Hai" Kanta bai is shown again, she turns around she takes her goggles off and then smiles. She puts them back on and gets back to work. Shamoli and Kanchan comes to kitchen with Mamta ( Servant) Kanta bai is singining "Kanta Bai is sexy or something", Mamta introduces Shamoli and Kanchan to Kanta bai, She gets disgugsted and calls them dirty, she touches Shamoli's hair and ask her don't she use Shampoo?, She then ask their name in english, They don't say anything and then she ask them in Hindi, if they don't understand english? Then she ask their name in Hindi, Shamoli tells her name, Kanta bai "What What" Shamoli tells her name again, Then Kanta bai misunderstands her and thinks her name is Rangoli, 😆, then she shouts "SHAMOLI" Kanta bai, Ok, Ok why is she shouting?, Mamta tells her that her hearing aid isn't in her ear properly. She then tells them what do, she tells them they have to become a member of some club and they must come and tell her some gossip once in a day. She continues telling them regardless the topic, they must tell her one atleast once in a day, Shamoli and Kanchan still confused then she tells them that they can tell her stuff from outside but she can't take anything outside from inside or else they too will kicked out.  She goes ..

*Sound of Car*, Mamta, Perhaps Karishma Mam is here, Kanta comes back to Kanchan and shamoli to make tear for her. Kanchan and Shamoli starts making the tea, Kanchan ask her, how will go in front of her with this tea?, Shamoli, what's going to happend?, she might starts hating tea, what else?, Kanchan Nods.

Next, Karishma on the phone with someone, her servants following her with her Bags. She sits down on the sofa, Shamoli brings her a tea and leave it on the table, she is about to leave Karishma calls her, Shamoli turns around, Karishma is shocked seeing her.

Break
Karishma *Angrily* You? You in my house?, Her daughter interrupts her. She come and hugs Karishma and then she tells her that Bade Papa appointed her. She tells Karisham that Shamoli stole her Anklet and then gave it back and in return she got the job. Kanchan behind Shamoli with glass of water in her hand. Karishma notice Kanchan, She gets irritate even more seeing her. Karisham continues, She insults them by classifying them as Beggars and that have they only found her house only. She says, She don't understand why Kunal appointed them.then she says Anywai, Since he appointed them there must be a reason. Then the both mother and daughter walks off, Karishma tells her daughter that Mr and Mrs Gujjral will come in the evening. She tells her that she is thinking about her marriage and she tells her she took a Parlour appointment too. Then she turns around and tells Shamoli and Kanchan that they are in working Mehra Mansion now, so wear some decent clothes. Kanchan tells her that they don't have any other clothes and they don't have money either. Karishma tells them that it's not her problem, She calls them Beggars again and leaves. Kanchan "Now, where will we get new clothes from?", Shamoli leaves. Veeru appears nearby.

Next, Kanchan and Shamoli inside the car with Veeru, Kanchan and Shamoli looks and then ask Veeru why did he bring them here?, He replies to buy some new clothes. They all come out of the car. Shamoli is about to start walking, Veeru stops her, he comes up to her and ask her if she is going to Show room to buy clothes?, Shamoli tells him one day I'll buy the whole showroom. Veeru tells Kanchan to tell her buy clothes from that shop there. Iktara Song is played in the BG. They come to a shop. Kanchan  and Shamoli sits down, Veeru stares at Shamoli, Kanchan choose a Blue dress, Shamoli notice Veeru, She looks at him, Veeru looks away. She chooses a Dress, Veeru tells Kanchan that, the dress is ugly she won't look good in that. Shamoli tells the shop keeper to Pack the dress and then she tells Veeru she saw the Price she will pay it back after she gets her salary.

Next, Kanta tai asking Mamta if everything is ready, She checks the preparations. Shamoli arrives wearing her new clothes. Kanta Tai tells her to clean the dishes, She starts cleaning the dishes, Kanchan comes and then tells her she is looking good in this colour. Shamoli tells her to tell this to the person who didn't like this colour. She leaves. Kanchan tries to tell Veeru, he interupts her telling her that Shamoli is opposite, if he said he Liked the dress then she wouldn't brought the dress. In order to get something done by her say the opposite. Kanchan nods. He tells her to check all preparations properly for tonight's dinner. Boy's side is coming to see Sia.

Break

Karishma on the phone, coming down the stairs. Kunal behind her with Karishma's husband.
Kunal ask Karishma if everything is prepared, she replies YES, and then she walks up to Kanchan and gives her the phone and tells her to go in and ask her not come out at all. The Gujjrals arrives. They all sit. Kanta,Kanchan, Mamta and Shamoli watching them from the Kitchen. Kanta tai, Are they all from Kerala, they are all black. Shamoli tells her to speak quietly, Kanta tai says she is not shouting, Shamoli fixes her Hearing aid. Shamoli then tells her if you wear black goggles during the night then everything will appear black, Nah?. Kanta tai takes out her goggles and then she tells her that her goggles are Designer and stuff.

Karishma showing the Gujjral ladies her house, While Kunal tells Rahul he needs to say something to him. Rahul walks with Kunal, Kunal tells him How marriages are formed, He tells him it takes place when the two couples knows each other well and understands each other well too. Rahul tells him he understands. Then he ask him Where is Sia?, Karishma comes over to him, She apologise and tells him she is running late, she is stuck in traffic. He tells her It's Ok, Meanwhile would it be possible for him to see her room?, this way he will get to know her tase and he also brought her a Gift and even if the marriage doesn't work out he would love to give it to her, Karisham smiles and says How sweet. Then she tells him of course you can see her room. She calls Kanta tai, she introduces Kanta tai to Rahul.

Kanta Tai " Hello, What's Up Dude?", All three stunned, Karishma gets embarrased and then Tell Kanta tai to take him to Sia's room and then Kanta tells her " Let me see him properly first". She walks up to him and then tells him " Let's Go Hunny", Rahul gets confused, he have this confused expression on his face. Kanta tai bring him to Sia's Room, He finds it beautiful and then Kanta tai asks him "Are you hot?", Rahul "What"then she ask him if he wants anything Cold, Hot or anything, He tells her Anything, She tells him "Anything for you Darling",

Next, Kanta tells Shamoli to take the tea it for him, She tells her what to do and what not, and she tells her She is Happening and she is looking good too. Shamoli brings the tea for him, She puts it on the table, Rahul is out. Shamoli notices some Clothes scattered on the bed, she picks them up, Rahul enters the room talking to someone on his phone. Shamoli turns around, He notices her and then starts talking in english, He tells her You like red colour?, look this room is red and your dress too. Shamoli gives him the cup, He says Thank you, Then he puts the cup back on table. Then he tells her that he studied  in america, Shamoli tries to tell him, He interrupts her telling her that we should atleast have some knowledge about our life partner too nah. Shamoli "But" Rahul continues, I Know you don't know anything about me.But you will with time. Shamoli tries to tell him, He interrupts her again and then takes out the gift for Sia, Shamoli tells him that "She sent me here, Sir, Mr Gujjral" He tells her not to call him Sir nor Mr Gujjral and asked her to call him Rahul Only, Then he gives her the gift and ask her to wear it, he leaves. Shamoli takes out the earing from the box, She tries to put them on. Rahul comes back in and Says " Fantastic and then leaves. Shamoli shouts "Suniye" She says, This is all gone wrong.

Sorry for taking time friends, I was writing the update then i lost all of it and had to write all over it again. Also sorry for any mistakes.

Also, Please Kindly Click the "Like" button to show appreciation.

Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I saw the episode yesterday, it was a lovely episode. Thanks so much for such a wonderful written update Imran 😊
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks....I would like a short written update..and separated in 1st part, 2nd part...and so on... and similarly, you can cut long unimportant conversations in short, except those wonderful big dialouges , u can ignore the short unimportant dialouges...hope you got ur feedback....and once again thanks for today's update...😊
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetytweetypoo

thanks....I would like a short written update..and separated in 1st part, 2nd part...and so on... and similarly, you can cut long unimportant conversations in short, except those wonderful big dialouges , u can ignore the short unimportant dialouges...hope you got ur feedback....and once again thanks for today's update...😊

Oh Ok thanks a lot for the Feedback, I'm really glad someone came forward 😃
I Hope i get others feedback to 😛
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imran94

Oh Ok thanks a lot for the Feedback, I'm really glad someone came forward 😃
I Hope i get others feedback to 😛

you r welcome,