Written Update for 27th October

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Everyone I am Deepal I your todays updater from now on i am going to update on Tuesday and Thursday. sorry i am late but i had a test so i just came back from class and still at work . I am updating from work so be patience😊

Recape from yesterday: Viru asks three girls why they are here. Karishma accuse all three sisters for her missing anklet. Viru tells her that they are innocent referring to three sisters. Mr. Mehra tells Viru that he has committed a crime and he is criminal and for that he has to pay and his punishment is that from tomorrow he has to bring all three sisters for work here.

Part 1

Episode starts with Viru. He asks sisters tum log yaha ho??!!! (are bhai to phir vo kaha hogii😆 ) and tells them he has found some work for them. They doesn't say anything and stand their quiet so he asks them aren't they happy after knowing good news? Viru's mother is standing behind shamoli and shamoli move from there and he sees his mother. He gets big shock. His mother leaves from there and comes back again. She asks him, "Did you lie to me?" he said, "I am sorry ma pls forgive me". His mother has stick in her hand she run after him to hit him (it was a funny to see his mother running after him it reminds me my childhood days😆😆). Kanchan feels sorry for Viru because he got hit by his mother even though he has found some work for them. Shamoli tells Kanchan that they are not going to work at Mr. Mehra's house and she leaves from there (she is so khadus😃). In the evening Shamoli is sitting near window and Kanchan comes there and asks her why she is refusing to wor at Mr. Mehra's house. Viru has put his job on danger because of us and you want me to tell him that we are not going to work there??? Shamoli tells her that yeah we are not going to work there; she is the lady who accused us for theft. Kanchan tells her that people who doesn't have any food to eat doesn't think about their self respect. Shamoli replies to her, you are wrong didi. People who doesn't get respect, doesn't need food. If you want to work, work at the place where you can get respect. She is not gonna give us any respect instead of that she is gonna accuse us everyday. Kanchan tells her, Karishma is rich and who cares about her blame. Shamoli ask her, what about our self-esteem didi? Viru is listening their convo and interfere in between and tells her that people have to have their self respect but where your self respect was when you were standing at middle of the road and begging for money. What about when you went to police station? This is the same Kunal Mehra who gave your bail. He tells Kanchan that now it's uo to you if you weather you want to listen you sister or want to work and if you choose to work then be there from tomorrow and he leaves from there. Kanchan tells shamoli that she should thank him for helping the,. She is going to start work from tomorrow. Shamoli is angry and leaves from there. Viru is sitting near the hand pump and asking for water as he has some soap on his face. Shamoli sees this and she goes to him and gives him water. And he washes his face. Shamoli says thank you to him. Viru says what??? What did you say? Didn't here properly. She says I said thank you but it's for my sisters. I said this bcoz my sister wants me to say it. I will find some work for my self by my own. Viru tells her that when you earn some money by your self that day talk to me. Shamoli says may be I am not gonna have time that day. Viru says, " Itni aakad" ( honestly I love their fights can't wait to see Karan and Shamoli's fights😍). Shamoli says, if you can earn, I can earn too. God has given everyone laugh, but he has given you akad (stiffness). I want to laugh on you. Shamoli says don't laugh a lot bcoz people who laugh a lot, they cry a lot too. She turns and about to leave from there and Viru grab her hand and kush kum plays in the background

Part 2

They both are looking into each other's eyes. Shamoli tells him to leave her hand. He said there is a Scorpio and thats why i stoped you if i have not stoped you from going that way it may have bites you too. It is a very danger animal. She tells him not more than this city. He asks her then why did she come here? She replies to him, I have come here to take my share of Amrit and leaves from there. Viru is staring at moon and talks to himself about Shamoli and says, she has something even though she is arrogant. Next morning whole Mehra family is sitting at breakfast table and Karishma tells her children to get ready soon as they have to go to someone's house. Mohit is sitting quiet there so she asks him what is wrong with him why he is so quiet. Mohit asks her why she insulted three sisters last night. She was like what girls? He reminds her about them and tells her that they must be so hurt. Mohit fells bad for them. She tells him there are so many poor people lives in India. Mohit tells her that but you haven't seen them before. He also tells her that we are living on top floor and we even don't know how people live on bottom floor and mama you even doesn't open your window bcoz you are scared of poorness and hot whether. You think that if you will open this window it might enter to your house but mom no matter what we do, poorness comes from main door sometimes as a painter or servants. She gets so irritated and tells him to stop it. She tells him that I am listening you bcoz you are my son but I don't need this. He tells her that she had made a mistake and he is going to undo that. I am going to give them job. She ask him what have makes him to think that he can decide this. He says bade papa ( means Mr. Mehra) have decided this and you can't ignore his words. She gets so frustrated and tells him that it's fine now I am also gonna see how those girls come this house. Scence chane. Viru is still in his bed and sees Shamoli sitting at his door. (I think he has started to feel for her😊) Kanchan and Kakoon are helping his mother. He tells his mother that he is gonna leave for work at 9 and kanchan tells him that she is also gonna go with him then he turns and see shamoli but she doesn't say anything. Scene change. He is brushing his teeth and checks water but it's so hot. He takes off his finger immediately. Seeing him like that Shamoli laughs at him. (Nice scene between him and Shamoli) again music plays. Shamoli is standing at the window and he comes there and takes his bath towel. Scene change. Viru's mother tells him to dring Tea. He says ya mom.

Part 3

He is going to get his Tea from table and at the same time shamoli also come to get the same cup of tea. Again they both stare at each other. Shamoli  takes her hand away and Viry takes that cup of tea. While he was drinking his tea, he gets a phone call from Mr. Mehra. He tells Kanchan that Mr. Mehra has told him to come immediately looks like there is some emergency, so you need to come by your self as I have to leave right now and he leaves from there. She tells him ok I'll come by my self. She also tells him that you have helped us to find out this work and I promise that you will not regret on it. Kanchan is looking for stole. She is looking ofr it everywhere and she sees Karishma's anklet underneath the shamoli's pillow. She gets shock. She gets some flashback about last night where Karishma is accusing them. She asks Shamoli aout anklet showing her on her hand. Shamoli calmly replies to her that it's Anklet did. She asks her again who brought it here. She says I did. Kanchan says so for whatever Karishma accused us last night was right. You stole this anklet. Shamoli says I didn't steal it didi. It was on the floor so I just picked up. Kanchan says so by picking up this anklet you have put your self down. Shamoli says we were never on the top didi so don't worry about falling down. Kanchan again gives her bhasan to shamoli, "Insan apni ghar mein upar nahi hota, apni najro meinupar hota hai". Jis pal yeh anklet yuthane niche zuki tu, usi pal tu' Shamoli says same moment I had a thought about returning it but at that time I realize what you always say. I thought of going back but then I thought that whatever she has done to us is not right and I am not gonna forgive her for that. I thought your god is not gonna give me my self respect back, so he has gave me this, Anklet. I got my self respect back in form of this anklet. Kanchan says so you think that you got your self respect back???? Shamoli say ya this anklet is a self respect for that rich lady (referring to Karishma) and now I have this anklet. Kanchan tells her that self you can't find respect in this jewelry, but you can find it in people's eyes. They have some arguments about returning that anklets to Mehra's. Kanchan decide to return that anklet to Mehra's. She goes to their house.

Part 4

All three children are sitting at dining table and chatting. Mr. Mehra is watching see from his window and mohit talks to him about poorness and all that. Security calls Viru and tells him that someone is waiting for him at the main door. Viru goes there and sees Kanchan and Shamoli standing there he tells them to come inside and start to work but Kanchan tells him that she can't come inside and can't work here either and shows him that anklet. She says this is Karishma mam's anklet that she was looking for it last night. My sister brought it at home last night. He says what you mean by that? He says bcoz of you I put my job on danger bcoz of you and what you did?? You stole this anklet?? Kanchan says her sister didn't steal it she found it in the garden after karishma mam's searched for it. So that's why she took it but I saw it this morning and that's why I am here to return it. If we were a thief, we may have never returned it. I am saying sorry in behalf of her. Pls take this we are going home. Mr. Mehra comes there and tells Raju to get back to work. Shamoli and Kancha are about to leave from there and Mr. Mehra stops them and tells them that there is Rs. 20,000. They don't say anything so Mr. Mehra asks him is not enough for you two? Do you want more? Or you don't want to work?? Shamoli says no we want to work. Listening her ans Kanchan is kind a shock. Shamoli goes inside the house and kanchan follows her.

Episode ends

Please excuse all my mistakes and If you like my update please press " LIKE" button it means a lot to me

Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for sucha detailed update.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.. i cant get to watch the serial its all thru the updates that you guys do i m following the serail...Gr8 work and hats off to all the updaters 👏
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ...this show is turning better day by day ..!!