resh2000 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It starts with:

The girl's dad and mom are very annoyed with Samar's parents with what Samar has done.  They ask them what is all these.  They all leave.

Mannobhabhi:  "Kya izaat bad gayi meri".  She tells to Narpat that couldn't he take care of his son.  You have ruined my reputation.  You all will sit comfortably in the house and I will have to face the society.  I don't know what all I have to hear.  Saying this she leaves.  (Superb acting)

All look at Samar.  He moves to his dad….

Narpat:  Stay where you are.  (in a raised voice)

Samar:  Papa I'm sorry…..

Samar gets a hard slap from his dad (Kaveri is stunned).  All Look

Narpat:  Don't utter a word.  I thought my son would bring glories to my name, but this is what you did…….Due to your act my head has bowed down with shame.

Padma:  Bhaisaab, we would leave now.

As she is leaving, she sees behind and asks Kunjan to come along.  Before he leaves, he goes near to Saloni and asks her not to worry as what had to happen has happened.  He tries to touch her face with his hands.  He says " you don't worry, I am there to handle everything and asks her to call him if there's anything.

After they leave:

Ambika goes to Samar and asks him ehy did you betray your family?

Kaveri:  Mummyji please forgive us.

Ambika:  By forgiving you, will I get back my family's reputation?  First you instigate my son, then………

Samar tries to say something but Narpat pushes him and says "GET OUT FROM HERE"

Narpat tells Ambika to ask Samar to leave this place and take Kaveri with him.

Samar goes to his mom but nobody wants to listen, so he leaves the house with Kaveri.

At Kaveri's house:

She is all saying about how Narpat insulted his own son infront of all to her dad.  Her dad says, that you both don't worry at all, I'm thjere to take care of all these matters and everything will be fine.  He asks Kaveri to take Samar to her room and rest as they are tired.

As soon as they go, Kaveri's brother says to his dad that he doesn't like this alliance at all.  But Kaveri's dad says that he know business better and he wouldn't put his hand in something if it won't benefit him.  Just then Mannnobhabhi enters and introduces herself to all.

She asks him why did you do this and it is because of your support that the kids took such a step.  He tells her that he knows exactly what the matter is and how much and where are they hurt.  He say's I'm there naaa. ( he meant about the dowry )

At Hotel:

Neel is singing in the hotel. (I love this song….teri ankhon…….) and there is a lady who is listening to him attentively.  She then writes something on a tissue and asks the waiter to give it to Neel.  Neel reads the note and comes to meet her.  She is someone from music industry. (sorry forgot her name)  They show in mute that they have a talk.

Neel comes home and is very happy, he takes blessing from Aapji and tells him all that if he wouldn't have forced him to go to sing today then he would have missed this day.  He tells him that he met this famous lady and she is taking him to Mumbai and wants him to sing in films.  Aapji is very happy and asks Neel to tell this to Saloni as she would be very happy.

Saloni's House:

Ambika and Narpat are sitting and ambika tells to Narpat that she knows her son very well that he can't stay away from them for long and he will soon call to ask for forgiveness.  Just then the phone rings.  She overcomes with joy and says, see my son has rang us, and he will soon leave that girl and come back to us.  Saying this she picks up the phone but nobody speaks when she says hello.  It was Neel on the other end.  He wanted to speak to Saloni.

Ambika gets dejected and is sad that it wasn't Samar.  Narpat gets really annoyed and tells her that from now on Samar is dead for them and nmobody should talk about him.  Ambika tells him something very bad.( sorry I couldn't get what she said) and leaves

Narpat is very angry on what all is happening, he goes and stands infront of his photo which he throws to the ground/. Saloni picks it up and goes to her room and cries.  Shubra who is sleeping gets annoyed at the noise and she starts her rude talking to Saloni.  She says all is because of u.  Saloni thinks yes, all is happening b'se of me so now I will set things right and she leaves to go somewhere.

As soon as she leaves, Neel comes to meet her.  Probabbly he was leaving on that very day as he had a bag with him.  He meets Ambika on the doorstep and she stops him and asks him why is he here after her forbidding him not to come.  He says that he wanted to meet Saloni, but she refuses.  Neels leaves.

Padma's House:

Saloni comes there to ask Padma to take her condition back for rupees 21,000,000 for the marriage.

End……..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Resh2000!

Nice update. So is UK ahead of US?
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the update...but this happened on the 09/11, not 10/11..great update though 😊
lita thumbnail

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE 😆

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FORUM