26th Oct 2009: Monday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

26th Oct 2009: Monday - Update

Manju tells everything about RB to her husband. He is shocked and at the same time is furious.

He goes to his daughter... tells everybody that he would like to speak to Simi inprivacy,asks everybody else to go from there including Manju.

Rajender reminds Simi about her childhood days .... talks about Anuj's 1st day in school when he was admitted in KG, how whole day she was standing outside his classroom, just becoz he was crying.

He tells her she always did so much for him and for the family... he remembers the old days how Simi used to go to his shop direct from school, how she used to help him.

Father and daughter both get emotional...

Rajender says she has done so much for the family... at the same time she dint give any chance for him to do anything for her... or help her in any way.

He says he wants to help her at least now... n he asks her not to get married to RB... and says she needn't even look at his face ever again.

Simi says she never asked him for anything till then... but would like to ask him something for her.Rajender stops himself... and asks her what it is...

She requests her father to let her get married to RB... Says it doesn't at all matter how he is and what he is. Says if she doesn't get married then what will happen to Anuj, or to the family.... or his shop. And says she takes the entire responsibility for the marriage and will not blame anybody.

Rajender gets very angry.... at the same time gets helpless ..

Says, "your mother is worrying about what the society says if the marriage gets cancelled...  but even now you are only thinking about the family and worried about everybody else instead of thinking about your future. How can I be happy thinking about what you have done for the family? I am worried about you Simi, worried about your future with that RB"

He says yet he is not able to say no to her wish.... coz she never really asked him anything till then. But says he wont be a part of that marriage if she marries RB.

Simi is crying.... tries to stop her father.... but he doesn't listen.

(...Missed a dialogue here...)

He declares to his daughter that he is going to some place... and he expects his daughter to find him before its too late.

With that he leaves home and goes away...

Mother and Simi both  start crying...

-X-X-X-

Whole night Manju sits alone in the hall.....  Day breaks!

She slowly gets up and goes to Simi and asks her to get up and get ready for the pooja, says punditji must be coming very soon.

Simi gets up....

Manju tells Mili to clean the house before punditji comes for puja. Mili is shocked..asks her mother whats happening, why they are going ahead with the marriage even after everything.

Manju says what will everybody think if the marriage gets cancelled.... says if she is against the marriage she too can go out as her father and needn't be a part of the marriage.

Mili is furious!

Simi wakes up Nitu from sleep.... asks her to get up fast, and help her in the make-up. Nitu is so confused seeing her sister getting ready for the marriage.

Simi doesn't give any chance to her sister to say anything she hurries her up..

Manjuji mechanically attends to all the preparations. Surender n his wife, and other guests arrive. Surender notices his brother's absence and family's gloomy mood.

He worries about his brother and his family.

Anuj comes to his mom and asks where his father is.... tells her all the guests are asking about him.Manju says she doesn't know where he is and asks him not to eat her brains.

Nitu starts helping her sister getting ready for puja.

Mili once again goes to her mother and asks her why she is letting the marriage happen, why they have not called it off ....

Instead of replying to Mili's question... Manju says that now she realized why Rajender loves Simi so much... says once Simi is decided anything nobody can change her mind, just like her father.

Puja n all the rituals start.... but none of the family members are happy....

Tomorrow:

RB's barraat is headed towards Simi's place.... .RB n his mom too are dancing.

Edited by pams309 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. Simi makes me sick and Anuj makes me even sicker.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramas

Thanks for the wonderful update. Simi makes me sick and Anuj makes me even sicker.

exactly raksha... How can she be that dumb? She really thinks that her father will be very happy and relieved becoz Simi got married to a sick person like RB n saved his shop?
He will suffer and feel miserable his whole life...He wont be happy...She thinks too much for her family...then why cant she imagine what punishment she is giving to her father and her family..

I dont think after marriage RB changes... Once simi gets married to him, entire Simi's family will be in a bigger mess. what else Simi can expect...Having a son-in-law like RB, her family will be spared?

And one more thing...whats the guarantee that RB helps her father shop after the marriage. He is like a freak... I dont think he will keep his word after the marriage. In my opinion ppl like RB n his mother will see to it that rajender's shop is closed forever.

Simi is supposed to be well educated, and intelligent...Cant she think about these things? how can she be that dumb?

Actually i am sick of Simi's character and her so called sacrifices. She should realize that, she is putting her family in greater risk n danger by getting married to RB!
THX for the wonderful update and  agree with RAMAS comments. Mother & daughter both are disgusting with no backbone. I sincerely with she gets married to RB and then punished by RB and his mother. I would love to see her crying.

musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I dont understand what kind of parents Manju and Rajender are. Manju is worried about what the world think if the marriage gets cancelled. What about what the world will think when they find out her son in law is a rapist. I guess it will add to her prestige.

And Rajender just took the easy way out. He cant refuse his daughter anything because she never asked  for anything till today. What a nice excuse! It is the parents responsibility to prevent children from making mistakes and they are just shirking away from it.

As for Simi, the lesser said the better. She is out to become a martyr.

Edited by 4fun10 - 14 years ago
vvake thumbnail
There is so many things wrong with this picture.  I don't understand why Simi's father didn't take control of the situation and break the wedding off. Instead, he left the wedding and left the decision to Simi knowing she is ONLY doing this for her dumb brother and the family. 

Simi's mother makes me sick.  What kind of mother is Manju to let her daughter marry someone so lowly? 

Does the society really hold a precedence over your children's happiness?
Edited by vvake - 14 years ago
acjbmb01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pams309

Simi is supposed to be well educated, and intelligent...Cant she think about these things? how can she be that dumb?

Actually i am sick of Simi's character and her so called sacrifices. She should realize that, she is putting her family in greater risk n danger by getting married to RB!

So true! I am tired of the sacrificing leading lady who will do so much for her family even if it is dumb to do so. Seriously, Simi should not give into RB's wishes like that. So many times she could have said no, but now I think its too late and I think the marriage, unfortunately, will happen. 😔. Manju thinks how society views them is more important than her daughter's happiness...how cruel. And where was Abhi today? Didn't the precap show him talking to Simi?
Edited by acjbmb01 - 14 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Pams. I wondering if their shaadi really will happen....
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
so finally the marriage is happening strange as they do know the truth of rajiv bhalla.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh my god why she marrying that fool.