|*|DOTW -- Love At First Sight?|*|

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

DOTW -- Love At First Sight

Hello Friends!🤗

So, as we all know, Shamoli and Kunal will be meeting soon. Will Kunal be smitten with Shamoli's charm, and immediatley have her hired due to her beauty?

Will Karishma cause Shamoli and Kanchan to purposely mess up on any of their tasks?

Will Veeru/Shamoli or Veeru/Kanchan's relationship develop in the near future?

Will Karishma have Kanchan and Shamoli hired, just to make a mockery of the two? 

Will Karishma see the qualities of the ideal girl for Kunal in Shamoli?

Will one of Karishma's sons fall for Shamoli or Kanchan?

Any other predictions/thoughts?

Love,
Nikasha, Nabila, and Roshni

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hhmm i don't think  Kunal will be smitten by Shamoli i mean love at first site n all but  i think when he has few instances with her n sees her attitude n her junnon for getting anything like he does Kunal will start having hots for her n will put the deal in front of her

and he puts in deal i think he only considers her worthy for one nite but it will be Shamoli who will use her sexuality as mentioned n seduce him n trick him in marraige

Priya

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Shamoli who will use her sexuality as mentioned n seduce him n trick him in marraige

😲 WHAT ?? 😲
😲
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this serial will be a unique one ...not as earlier mention as like Kasamh se... More than that I think love will happen but who will be paired up with whom, its a bit not more easy to say this moment...

and yes, good topic
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imran94

😲 WHAT ?? 😲
😲

IMran read the whole synosis "About the Show"u will get it,its mentioned there ke "Kunal will have hots fro Shamoli n will offer her more money if she sleeps with him but here this time Shamoli  decides to use her sexuality n seduces n tricks Kunal in to marrying her thus she becomes owner of Mehra massion n from here all 3 sisters start their jjourney seperately"

Priya