Some people are misunderstanding Sherlyn!

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sherlyn is struggling like for 10 years. She is living alone and that is the reason why she dont talk a lot with other contestants.  She needs time before getting comfortable with others. Otherwise, she has been great in the house. She is working the most. When Kamal told her to do something big before leaving the house, she just left him there and didnt respond because she is not that king of girl. Also, she isnt talking behind the back of others a lot. She talked behind Shamita, but after, she apologized.
She is in Big Boss because she wants to make something of her career. She desesperly wants to win. This week, the poor girl had to do a bad act ( small strip) to save herself. But uderstand her! Imagine yourself struggling for like 10 years without any family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Desperately trying to win??? yeah we could see her desperation in her sleazy act on national television....
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If she wants to win then she needs to start thawing and warming up with the housemates. Being aloof, and quiet is not going to help her win even brownie points.
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeahh she's a nice girl..hope she makes it 2 the top 3
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It takes 3-4 weeks for a person to thaw?😲 If she wants to win she has to play the game!!
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeahh she need's 2 play the game and stand up for herself..I think they shld send rakhi in the house soo that she can cum 2 sherlyns defence.Rite now sherlyns got nobody,they all ditched her and they hav already judged her with out knowing her properly,I feel thats wrong!! Krk was her only support now he's gone too..she should get claudia on her side and also poonam and maybe aditi..
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

It takes 3-4 weeks for a person to thaw?😲 If she wants to win she has to play the game!!

😲😲 SASji, 3 -4 weeks fo a person to thaw? Bechari koh hypothermia huela hain kya?
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
She'll be out soon. She's boring and cold. She shouldn't have come to this show. All those bold quotes and Diva like attitude she displayed in the outside world has now gone for a toss. She comes across as dumb and thanda.
bb2_fan thumbnail
i liked her tday.she din jummmmmmmmmmmmp to dance kante nahi kat te....she was so hestitant...
.....i loved her innocence .......but funny is in the last she danced as if she was doing mujra...most her performace isEdited by bb2_fan - 14 years ago
bhidesm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Desperately trying to win??? yeah we could see her desperation in her sleazy act on national television....

We have seen such acts done by Helen in Hindi films.

I do not think Sherlyn's act can be called as desperation.
The round was to show individual talents. Sherlyn has done film roles in which she had exposed. So she did the same in talent round.