jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...im at work...so this may be a short CR...depending on how carried away i get 😆😆😆

Pimpin' Lessons
Free....Free...Free! The economy is not doing so well and we could all use some extra money....tired of working horrible hours or even two jobs...need a way to get some extra cash for that special occassion thats coming up...well you are in luck...the Ludhiyana YMCA is offering Pimpin' Lessons for FREE...thats right...FREE...the classes are to be held this weekend...12pm to 1pm...come and learn how to PIMP OUT THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE 😃...he may be your husband or he may be your father...either way...he can bring in the extra cash you need...these lessons are to pimp him out to be a father to another daughter from another mother...the lessons are tried and tested and prove to be 100% successful...lessons will be taught my Mrs. Heer Jhuneja for the wives...and Miss. Chahat Jhuneja for the little girl...and...if you make it to Sunday's lecture...bring your men with you...Mr. Prem Jhuneja...the PIMPED OUT DADDY will be making a special guest appearance! the men will get first hand accounts of what its like to be pimped out by your wife and daughter...come one come all...make it a family outting...after all...a little extra quality time with your loved ones never hurt anyone 😉
To RSVP: Please contact head of Pimpin' Operations...Mrs. Heer Jhuneja 😛

OMG...todays episode was absolutely ridiculous!!! i was left with my mouth gaping open 😲😲😲...as both Heer and Chahat basically pimped Prem off to Sneha...it was just disgusting...if the girl misses her father...i feel for her...you wanna make her feel better...include her in family functions...give her love...but tauba...Papa kyun bulane doh usse? Uncle tak hi tik hai...haad hoti hai yaar!! it was so horrible...on one side Heer is blackmailing him about how Chahat too used to miss her father before Prem came into their lives...and on the other hand Chahat is emotionally blackmailing the poor man...tum log hi batao...what father can say no to his daughter...aur Prem...Prem toh khabi nahin!!! 😳😳😳...the great thing about Prem is he loves his family and would do anything for them...sadly...that is also his greatest downfall....its like he has no opinion of his own...at least in this situation....😭😭😭...there is only one way this can end...and that is...BADLY....VERY BADLY!!!

JAZ

ps: in case Heer wants to pimp out Prem for husband position...im FIRST in line...back off ladies...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vice.versa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, this is gross.

Do you realise that pimping involves receiving money?? 

Truly gross.
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vice.versa

Wow, this is gross.

Do you realise that pimping involves receiving money?? 

Truly gross.

yes i do and that is the point of the topic...is just for entertainment...i dont know if you are calling my topic gross of just the idea of pimping...either way...its just for fun...hope you didnt get offended

JAZ

vice.versa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

yes i do and that is the point of the topic...is just for entertainment...i dont know if you are calling my topic gross of just the idea of pimping...either way...its just for fun...hope you didnt get offended

Jaz, thanks for the sweet response. 

I do think the idea of ''p..-ing'' is gross.  Selling female favours (keeping in mind the PG-13 nature of this forum) for money is totally gross to me. And so, in the context of the Prem-Heer relationship we have seen so far, I guess I was also grossed out by the idea of Heer-Chahat being presented as p..-ps. 

While the scripting-language on this show leaves a lot to be desired for any level of realism and naturalism, I thought the core idea of both Heer and Chahat sympathising with the idea of a child growing up and fantasizing about having a father makes sense.  (Let's leave aside that she wants Prem specifically and that looks too artificial to us, given that Ashlesha is hovering like a vulture.)   I  actually do not think that it is unnatural on Heer's part to feel sorry for the girl  (because she knew how bad Chahat felt).   I think if Chahat is truly a well-developed little girl, she may also feel sorry for her friend.

I guess I got taken aback at the post because under no circumstance I imagine the kind of anti-Prem feeling in either Heer/Chahat that would make them p..-ps.   I guess I do not have as well-developed sense of humour as maybe I should.  Maybe I should apologise. (I'd have PM-ed, except that I thought I owed everyone an explanation for my reaction.)  Sorry for getting offended.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Jaz that was funny.  I knew you were joking.

We all know Prem has a big heart that is why he was able to give in to his Heer and Chahat (heck, this man even forgave his mother 😕).