Truth.. Not Yet.. Prida update..

Posted: 14 years ago
Dress scene:

I will be honest but sorry i didnt like it all...'

The beauty of prida has always been that we have had original scenes for them, this  DDLJ scene on them was horrible not to mention the horrible dresses that were shown...πŸ˜†

Maybe the actors themselves felt odd dunno...GK was overexpressive so unlike prithvi and Chandana well i felt for her her expressions said it all, what horrible dresses..πŸ˜†

Once again sorry this is not meant to hurt those who did like the scene... Peace...😳

Truth..

Ila suggests to Damz that she go and meet Prithvi's mom and Damz goes looking for him in the Security Room, she very fondly looks at his stuff, that gun holder, his sunglasses and it brings back memories.. old ones...

Er.. Creatives how about showing some new ones which might have happened during the 1 month which we missed.. But have to say something is better than nothing.. and let us hope the next time it is Prithvi who has the flashbacks oh so lovingly...

Coming Back to the episode..

Well she spots veggie Mom's file and is surprised..

Oh for those who want to know Veggie Mum's Name is SUMAN SAXENA..

And the Saxena name has not rung a bell yet..Hmmmmmmm.. Okay, it is a too common name, but when prithvi filled up the HR formalities, didnt he have to fill out his parents name???

Okay coming back to the episode again, lol..

He comes in and she tells him she wants to meet his family and tells him that he read his mom's file and concernedly enquires and offers her help...

He refuses saying she is fine but she insists she wants to meet him, he tries to get out of the situation, forgetting he is not MK who can wriggle out of any situation... And obviously is struggling what to say and how to avoid it...

Epi ends..

Precap & CUs..

Well apparantly Veggie Mummy is back in Hospital in ICU and is looking spookier than ever..

And her condition is supposed to be quite critical and prithvi tells the doctor that they will do whatever it takes to save her..

Precap had Damz walkilng into the hospital and standing near the ICU.. where the brothers are supposedlly still inside..

Ofcourse when she goes inside none of them are there... And she very concernedly looks at her saasu maa..

While i sort of found it funny in the precap but i am sure it will be a good scene in the actual epi, Sameer and Varun hiding behind the doors and looking at Damz..

And Prithvi true hindi film hero style rushes in the ICU carrying medicines and is shocked to see Damz inside..

Damz asks him how could he hide such an important thing..

Obviously she is referring to how serious his mom's condition is and nothing else..

Time for Veggie Mum too move in Gujaral Mansion..Soon..

Jamaai(s) ke saath Saasu Maa, Muft Muft, Muft...

Random observations"

Loved Karan's expressions at the end of Savni scene today..(He convinces Avni not to tell them about the marriage, so no baby yet..)

Damz plays cupid to Varni, great to have varni back on track...

Damz & Rosh scene was cute too..(Rosh teases damz about prithvi and damz pretends to be jealous that rosh notices pri so muchπŸ˜†)

The Best part was GK in a Semi Formal Shirt, with sleeves slightly rolled up...πŸ˜ƒ

We wanted those semi formal shirts, Woohoooooooo we get them tonite...😎

Although didnt particularly like the shirt, but the rolled up sleeve gets a πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope they continue with this look for a long time...

And what's with Prithvi's hair, one epi it is Brown, the other it is Black..πŸ˜†

Just yesterday it was fine and trimmed, today it has grown immensely needing an urgent haircut..

Wish this puzzle gets solved too, lol...

And get ready for guilt trip for the boys cos damz is going to insist that the gujarals take care of veggie mum and the boys will feel guilty like hell seeing how the entire G family is taking sooooooo good care of them..

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shwetsie!!! thanks for the awesome quickie update!!!πŸ€—

i hope nothing is being rushed!!πŸ˜‰

o btw...so avni no preggers...??πŸ˜•............................yipeeeee!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: krupur1103

shwetsie!!! thanks for the awesome quickie update!!!πŸ€—T hanks KrupsπŸ€—, it was an okay episode...

i hope nothing is being rushed!!πŸ˜‰Oh and forgot and just edited my post..πŸ€—(Rosh teases damz about prithvi and damz pretends to be jealous that rosh notices pri so muchπŸ˜†)

o btw...so avni no preggers...??πŸ˜•............................yipeeeee!!!πŸ˜†No if she is she is not aware of it yet.. Cos she simply wants to break the news to everyone and MK convinces not do so smartly... Prithvi should take a lesson or two on art of lying...

Arya311 thumbnail
shwets so savni baby is for real?? or no??

btw i too have a feeling that damini will insist on shifting veggie mum to gujral mansion.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: krupur1103

shwets so savni baby is for real?? or no?? Dunno honestly, it cud be just that the girl has low sugar, low bp was anemic or forgot to eat her food that day, though u would think the girl will suspect something if she is u know late..So options still open on that one....

btw i too have a feeling that damini will insist on shifting veggie mum to gujral mansion.πŸ˜† That way when she finds out the truth, she can use veggie mum, it is time this mum had some use and make the guys sweat and who knows MK bhi kuch kaam karne lage..

Cassiopeia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Dress scene:

I will be honest but sorry i didnt like it all...'

The beauty of prida has always been that we have had original scenes for them, this  DDLJ scene on them was horrible not to mention the horrible dresses that were shown...πŸ˜†

What's with DDLJ and star one serials...??? And atleast theek se toh taipa karo yaar; kehte hai Nakal mein bhi akal chahiye...πŸ˜‰

Missing PriDa-toofan riding scenes big time...😭

πŸ€—πŸ€—....for u Shwets- Aaj double jaadu ki jhapi...😊
Edited by cassiopia29 - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
huh!!😲 why was prithvi littering in gujral mansion...????? huh!!!πŸ˜†

Prithvi was weirdly expressive there ..in that dress scene! but i still love GK!! so no complaintsπŸ˜‰

btw what was up with that weird dress dude??? i would never buy dresses from such dude..or i would rather have danny sell the dresses then that guy...sheeesh...

ok now i go back to watching the eppy!

πŸ˜†
Cassi, yes the ddlj scene was a big disappointment..

I really wish they stop lifting the scenes from movies, LNMDJ's USP has always been its originality, to see it getting messed up is highly annoying...

Writers, stop watching movies and write some original scenes please..

Arya311 thumbnail
shwets i know that the one reason  why we loved lnmdj was it's originality...but i guess may be the writers are being forced in to copying caz the channel wants more trps😑 and well other shows copy and paste like every scene and so lnmdj is being punished for being original....
aaaahhhh may be lnmdj needs to go on to CW networkπŸ˜†
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post shwetha! will come back after I watch the show.