--22 October Update-- completed

Posted: 14 years ago

Brief Update - 22 october 2009
Recape has shown
Viru's mother is trying to put "Toran" door hanging on the door. She tells Shamoli to help her and she does.
Viru's mother is going to make Tea for everyone, but Kanchan tells her that she will do it. Viru's mother says ok, Viru's Mother tells her that ok, so i'll get the water, but again Kanchan tells her that she doesn't have to worry about it she will get it. Viru's mother tells her that if she had a daughter or daughter in law they may have done the same and she leaves from there.Shamoli says:" if you want to do all work for then why don't we get salary from her as well" to kanchan who seems preplexed, " talking to you is a waste of time", Kanchan and Kakoon leave from there. Then after they leave, Shomali trys to hang the toran(door hanging),on the door and while doing that she falls down from the table, but Viru catches her(awww😳).Shamoli angrily asks" why did you catch me?", viru gets angry and replies" I have made a mistake madam" and he drops her on the floor.She screams, Kanchan, kakoon and Viru's mother come out and ask shamoli what happen. Viru gives her mother Rs. 10,000 and tells her that Mr. Mehra has gave him this money as their deposit.Kanchan thanks Viru for helping them. Viru tells her that he helped them because of her sis. Shamoli thinks that he is talking about her but actually he was talking about Kakoon.
Shamoli asks Viru that why he lied to his mother about them. He replies to her that so what do you want me to tell her? You want me to tell her that you are beggars? What is she going to think about you? Nobody wants to know your story and that's why I lied to her and gave her deposit money"so that was the reason?", viru nodds," yes". shamoli then again asks "really", he get annoyed and says" what do you mean?"She gets angry" my sisters are idiot but I know everything why you are doing this", viru turns, "okay so tell me why am i doing this?", she walks u and says".I know why you lied to her. It's been not even 15 days yet in the city, but 15 men have.. I am not going to sleep with you. Everyone is interested in body rather than my work".Viru gets soooo😡 angry and tells her that if she will talk like that with him again he will smash her face. He also tells her that you may have met 50 men in your life but I am not like them and next time be careful when you say something to me like this because I am not going to see who is saying that whether it's a man or a woman. Then he asks her if she thinks her self as the Aishwarya rai. I hate your face

first part done by ; PCrocks (thanxzzz alott hun😃)

starts off with girls at the road, and there is some talk going on about "bheeg" with viru, The girls are left alone on the road, after they show, kunal and his room, " bhaiya aaj woh teeno bhache a rahe hain"says vinu,Kunal says " there is no problem they will come themselves", then the viru tells him that some people need a job so if he could do something.Kunal says" fine, but first get the money from the bank".

later the viru comes out of the bank, and by mistake his bag falls down, while he is talking to his mom, and he does'nt notice it.Shamoli does notice it, but before she could say anything the guy drives away, so she gets a taxi and follows him.The viru gets a call from Kunal, and then he realizes his mistake , that he left the bag, getting in the car he drives back but meets with Shamoli taxi. she gets out, " bahut smart smahjte hain, ghari leke ur gaye aur, bag yahan reh gaya". " kaise logg hain thank you bhi nahi bolte", So the guy gives her 10 lakhs she goes and pays the taxi guy, and returns the change but the viru says "keep it" but she takes his hand and smashes the cash in it, " chute aap rahko driver tum ho main nahi".

Then they show a girl named siya and she comes and hugs her dad(aman i guess😕), then karishma comes down and hugs her too, " varun kahan hai?", then we see a guy who is hip and listening to music, he seems to be varun he hugs her too. Then another guy comes in, " mama!", karishma says, " mohit", then the family gets together soo sweet family moment.(Mohit seems like a very good guy and sweet. also i guess these are the kids Kunal was talking about) anyways then the kids meet kunal, and they call him : bade papa"

The episode ends😛

hope you liked it😛

Edited by PheliNazar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munz. thumbnail
Thanx... Am afraid kunal may fall for Shamoli...
draco thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update....love this show........i want shamoli and veeru to be together,they look so cute together😳
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Munza

Thanx... Am afraid kunal may fall for Shamoli...

i think he will bcoz this show is like sequal of Kasam se so after he will fall in love with her she will ran away with Viru and Kanchan will take her place
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update...we know very well kunal will fall for shamoli as yesterday he had said that he made his destiny and he wants someone who has done the same ...i think that shamoli will start to like viru but will later ditch him for kunal
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ..!!