Time for change, and for PriDa's title montage..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Can you hear the footsteps of change? And can you hear the sound of those wedding bells ringing?

I believe its time to change the title montage..SaVni had their share of the limelight when they had their secret big day, and most of us PriDaholics supported the step considering it was a big milestone in their story..

Now, PriDa are most probably going to join each other in holy matrimony soon, and I think they deserve to have their place on the title montage, their own place, to celebrate the grand union and their special day..

I would be kind of OK even if they change the title montage back to include all three couples. But I think to be fair, PriDa deserve to hog the limelight this time, to stay true to the tradition.

What say? Sign here if you agree that it's time for SaVni to have a graceful exit from the title montage, and for PriDa to make a spectacular entry..😊

Disclaimer: This post hasn't been created to offend any SaVni fan or to hurt their sentiments..It's just that when SaVni got married, they got their special space on the montage..It's time for PriDa to get their share of the attention..😊
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG, Sarah, i was about to post a topic on this one...Thanks for doing this..

And totally totally agree...

Now that it is time for PRIDA marriage, let us have a prida montage..

Next when it is Varni's turn have no idea when or if it will happen, then let them take over...

And while they are at it.. they should change the title montage of all the three couples too...

The characters are more evolved and may i say have had their wardrobe updated too..

The title montage should reflect the fantastic looking people that are in its cast right, looking their very best......

Oh and slightly off topic, but next time we have GK's interview can they use his pics from the show the recent ones.. same goes for the rest of the cast too...

Hope we get our wish..

Thanks for supporting the motion, Shwets..😊 Appreciate it..

Word to everything you said, pal..

@ GK..I too thought they should have used some newer pics when I read his latest interview..Why keep recycling the same old ones..!

Bring on the new montage, show!
sarah, i hate those gk  pics.. cant they use the pics from the show, he looks his best there...⭐️

Yup, agree time for a new montage...And soon too...

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have just this to say....

Hamare demands poore karo
warna kuve me jaake Giro 😉
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God you brought this up Sarah.

Agree with every word Shwetha ---esp about the pics-- cant bear the sight of some of them----its soo unfair to  Gaurav.
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here's some blue bubble gum eye candy for us all-----😉

Prithvi-----hamein title montage me ghusna HI HOGAAAAAAA

Damini----Tum sahi Bol rahe ho...humein kuch bhi karke  Mere Nautanki devar aur Tumhari Tsunami attacker saali ko title montage se nikaalna Hi HOGAAAA

Sameer --yeh bhiaya aur bhabhi humein Betitle montage kyun kar rahe hain???/😭
Avni---muje bhi samaj mein nahi aa raha ki di aur jiju aisa kyun kar rahe hain....KYUN !!! owoweoweoweiowvnkjshfioewfh😭

P.S. this is just for gags....no offence intended 😉

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
breda thumbnail
ya i totally agree time for new montage
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Creatives ko hume new title montage dena HII HOGAAA!
Totally agree Sarah...right now Prida definitely deserve their own place in the montage right now.... when Varun-Roshni get together, they should get one too....

krupur1103 : ROFL!!!!...that hilarious!
Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago
Krupz, Priya, Breda, Sid, thanks for supporting the motion, you guys..😊

🤣 Krupz..Too good!
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago