Twinkle Bajpai to do a music video

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Twinkle Bajpai to do a music video

TV actress Twinkle Bajpai, last seen as Vaidehi in Star Plus's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is now gearing up to become a professional singer.

The actor has signed a contract with Bollywood director Vikram Bhatt and will soon have her music video out.

Twinkle got an offer from Crescendo Music Company as they liked her voice, which led her to Vikram Bhatt. She tells us about her new project: "I have signed a contract with Vikram Bhatt and for four years I will be lending my voice to all his film heroines. He is also directing a music video in which I have sung. The album will be released by the end of November. It is a golden opportunity for me in the world of playback singing."

She adds, "The songs are romantic-cum-pop as it is contemporary music. The songs have all been recorded and shooting for the music video will start soon. It's my dream project and I am very happy that things are finally going well." Does this mean we won't see her in serials? "No, it's not like that. It was on TV that my talent was recognised. I won't do daily soaps as they take up a lot of your time, but I am open to doing episodic shows and reality shows."

Twinkle was a finalist in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005. She also participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, a duet singing competition, and won the Judges Choice Award with her partner Vishwas.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091022_93

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that's quite an achievement!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Is it Sharib effect? Sharib-Toshi is closed to Vikram Bhatt and Sharib cried to partner with Twinkle in EMAET.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Twinkle is pretty and attractive, with her X factor she need not sing very much. Wonder what happended to her acting career? She was doing okay but perhaps got tired.
Oh great I love her all the very best to her:)
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats great, she's done well in acting am sure she'll do just a great in singing
hmm she's a rotten singer, i hope she fails.
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

Gosh stop it,di di🤣

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahikhan

Gosh stop it,di di🤣

Gengu is right in that she does struggle with the high notes as her voice fades.
She should stick to acting and singing only of the lower and mid scales.
But she was accused of having bad attitude on the Betiyan sets. Hope she has overcome her flaws.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

oh come on u don't mean that 😆

nice avi dude

question joe have u ever put up avi of saregamapa contestants?
Originally posted by: Summer3

Gengu is right in that she does struggle with the high notes as her voice fades.
She should stick to acting and singing only of the lower and mid scales.
But she was accused of having bad attitude on the Betiyan sets. Hope she has overcome her flaws.

Agreed to what you said BUT her voice sounds equally nice in high nootes i dont see any problem😳She is the best singer on srgmp so far i love her after her its Mouli who is actually versatile😳