For love, and for revenge...:-) (PriDa and others)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PriDa

So, the two beautiful characters of our PriDa fairytale are going to tie the knot, their wedding is going to be written on the pages of the book of their lives soon, and this is going to be quite some journey; for better and for worse, for love and for revenge, and for all things complicated..

Things I absolutely LOVED:

When she asked him 'Always?', like a child needing assurance from their guardian angel..

When she placed her head on his shoulders, and when he comforted her..

Prithvi's reluctance before saying 'Yes' to the marriage, the time he took, and when he immediately added 'if she wants to' after his 'yes..' Eh eh eh!

When they stole a glance at each other when Ela hugged them, and then looked away..

When Ela joined their hands with each other's, the two hands that were always supposed to be together..

The sweet lil awkwardness that followed when Ela left the room..Aww, that was gold, baby..

When he stopped her by holding her hand, with the confidence that she's his now..

When she told him he can call her 'Tum', when he smiled his best smile in reply to that, and when she smiled her naughty smile after that..

When she told him he can laugh too now, and they smiled..

How he said he can call her 'Tum' now considering they're going to get married..Awesomeness, GK!

When they exchanged that 'husband-wife' and the issue of calling 'Aap' after wedding lines..

How he explained that MCP thingy..

Who am I kidding? I LOVED the whole episode..It was one of the loveliest ever..😍

I am in PriDaDreamland..And do I love a certain someone's portrayal of Prithvi Saxena or what!! GK just keeps getting better, dude is just so fine..

Time witnessed a moment between these two in the past, when she leaned against him for support, time against witnessed one such moment today, when she depended on him as if he is her anchor, time liked it then, time likes it now. At that earlier moment in time, they weren't each other's friends, and that was just an impulsive action on her part to depend on him for support. At this moment in time, they share a certain level of camaraderie, and her action today did come from that level of comfort. It left him in a frenzy of emotions. You can always see him struggling whenever she does something like this, or whenever he's compelled by fate to face a situation where he doesn't have a choice but to support her, comfort her.. Or maybe he always has a choice, maybe he just can't help being her anchor, maybe it'll cost him his whole world if he has to deny her anything..And he comforts her so tenderly, so sweetly, like she's a delicate doll, and it's a beautiful thing. And ah, the angst..*sighs*

Poor dude, he has always had to joust against the illusion that he and his queen can be, he has never had it easy..Duty or his budding feelings for her:? Passion or reason? Family or 'the one'? It is a long journey, and he still have to cover a long distance.

What makes you feel for him, what makes him a sweetheart is the fact that he always gives up in the end, that his mind always loses the battle with his heart and senses..

Can he ever refuse her anything? Can he ever resist giving her a helping hand? Can he resist her? Not at all..

And the last scene? Awww...he was height of cuteness when he tried to explain how he aint an MCP, and every word touched my heart..Awww, baby. They were both so cute here. And the way they kept smiling? 😍Each other's company just gives them sheer pleasure, and that is evident form their smiles. They would have taken quite a few years to acknowledge their feelings for each other on their own and to reach the stage of marriage, had Ela not been there to act as a catalyst.. But now that they are getting what they secretly wish for, they just can't hide their happiness about it..Childish bliss!

Prithvi isn't aware that he is all heart, not even a shadow of mind when he is in the same vicinity as her, when it comes to her. This marriage is going to be such a sweet misery for him.

He is all about family and when Damini is going to join his family as his wife, he will be in a tangle of sentiments he won't know how to deal with. Honestly, she only has to wear red for him to forget who he is..πŸ˜†No kidding..OK, sowie for the flippancy, but Prithvi is digging a beautiful grave for himself..Just wait and watch, dude! revenge will be history soon..

They do say matters of the heart are never easy..
---

Other things

Contrasts between the couples:

PriDa:  Conflict on one side, just asking for a sense of comfort and belonging on the other side..

SaVni: Well, one is in love and pure bliss, the other is standing at the borderline of the path of repentance.

ViVarRosh: On one side there are feelings and affection, another is just overwhelmed by the recent turn of events..And there is the lone voyager aka Varun Saxena, whose expressions don't let me guess what he is actually feeling..

---

Avni ko chakkar? 🀣 Wow! That was fast. Does fate usually smile that quickly on people? Medicine aint my subject, so, is it medically possible!! Or it is LNMDJ world's own personal miracle..OK, I know I shouldn't be laughing and should instead be feeling bad for Avni, but this just cracked me up..Are you freaking kidding me!!

LOVED that Rosh is back to being her chirpy and vivacious self. Loved both her dresses..Rosh with the yellow flowers was just too cute..

Goldie has had a makeover, hon! Goldie was awesome today with her Varun line..

Varun Vivan..Errr..*won't say..won't say*

SaVni: Well, it's all kinds of awesome to see Avni smiling, but what awaits her is a black hole, sadly..

Yeah..I know, the above was just random..PriDa were just too good to leave me with any coherency..
---------

Note:

P.S: PriDa gave me a lot of things, but they took away the power of being objective from me when they're involved in the equation. When it comes to the rest of the world, I am objective, when it comes to these two, my brain is mush..Yeah, I have a bias.

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm ur right..its medically impossible..and is it just me or rosh changed her clothes in the office?her brown suit was awsome..even though i liked the blue one too,but arent the filming the same day??with the same clothes of all other peepz....:S

avni..well....fingers crossed for her.......cant say anything..this is a show.lol
doop4 thumbnail
SARAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am so excited! Been a bit busy lately so haven't been around at all. Just caught up with your dose and the epi. My gosh. Can this get any better?????? Thumbs up to all what you said,babe. We are all  going to have prida dreams for a long time !  I think we should celebrate - virtual party!Ben and Jerry's everyone?

P.S: What's the the dil mil gaye banner ont he screen during the epi? I am getting really annoyed now because I can hardly see them emote half the time because they are buried under the banner. I would have thought ppl know by now that DMG has a different time slot. Pls , Star One get rid of it!

P.P.S : What's this Star One article about the worst shows on tele? What is Wrong with them? Can we possibly bombard them about this? Or shoul we  be contacting the production house for picking up the wrong channel? Grrr. (sorry to bombard your thread abt this one,S)
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yahooooooooooooooo

I am early today...

Sarahkins....baby...πŸ€—

Wow..I was literally in freeze mode today...The first time it was a feast for the eyes...I did not register anything except the coyness..smiles..the come hither looks..the way he grasped her wrist...and the ohh so wonderful tender moment on the shoulder....WOW..the way he tenderlyreached out for the other side of her face to reach her hair...every touch was sheer magic..all senses heightened beyond control...

.everything in your post ..every word..

is set in stone..seriously don't know what to add to it...

It was a beautiful episode...

so much reminscent of the past..

he cannot take her tears..

she always falls on him for support..

She cries in front of him and no one else...

She shares her inner most strengths and weakensses with him..

He gives her the reassurrance of his permanence in his life...

He tells her she is strong in his eyes..

Man so many times...in the past....It cannot be revenge..no way...

and the following wedding vows are so apt for PriDa...that I can picture them saying it..

for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death us do part'

and other random things...

Well I liked Goldie today ..she really looked smart...

Rosh is actually thinking today and fooling Var...now that is an improvement..

and it seems the tsunami has hit Damini this time...Avni is all smiles...

and I agree the chakker is sooo retarded..and yeah medically possible...hell anything is possible in indian soaps...

Sarahkins...I don't care if your post is biased or not..it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ rocks....

Love you always for writing and taking the epi  to another level...
Edited by current - 14 years ago
@Amby..Yeah, it did seem like Rosh changed her clothes in the office, because it seemed like the same day to me..Maybe she was feeling good, and Rosh's moods are synchronous with her clothes..πŸ˜†

It cracked me up when she called herself a genius..Hhahahahahh..

Hahha @ Avni.Hhaha! Goodness!

@ Doopppppppppppppppppppppppppp...My friend..So good to see you back, babe..πŸ€—

I am all for a virtual party..We should celebrate this wedding with a bang..Where are the fireworks, orchestra, colors, sweets and drums?Turn on the music..

DMG banner irritated the heck outta me yesterday, but i didnt see it today..I think it wasn't there..Maybe I was too blinded by the pretty(prida) to notice it..Others can help..

No problem, Doop @ bombarding..I think we should do something about this, really, but I don't know what..This is ridiculous..Why is indya.com always bashing the show.😑We need to plan something to stop them..

@ Zain..Will totally look forward to your take..πŸ€— So good to see you early!
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
When she placed her head on his shoulders, and when he comforted her..[i was in pridaland😍]

Prithvi's reluctance before saying 'Yes'😳 to the marriage, the time he took, and when he immediately added 'if she wants to' after his 'yes'

When Ela joined their hands with each other's, the two hands that were always supposed to fit together..

The sweet lil awkwardness that followed when Ela left the room..Aww, that was gold, baby.😳.😳
When he stopped her by holding her hand, with the confidence that she's his now..😳😳😳

When she told him he can call her 'Tum', and when he smiled his best smile in reply to that, and when she smiled her naughty smile 😳after that..πŸ˜‰[loved it]

When she told him he can laugh too,and they smiled.[tat was sweet]

When they exchanged that 'husband-wife😳😳' and calling 'aap' lines..❀️
Time witnessed a moment between these two in the past, when she leaned against him for support, time against witnessed one such moment today, when she depended on him as if he is her anchor, time liked it then, time likes it now. At that earlier moment in time, they weren't each other's friends, and that was just an impulsive action on her part to depend on him for support, at this moment in time, they share a certain level of camaraderie, and her impulsive action today did come from that level of comfort. It left him in a frenzy of emotion, you can always see him struggling whenever she does something like this, or whenever he's compelled by fate to face a situation where he doesn't have a choice.. Or maybe he always has a choice, maybe he just can't help being her anchor, maybe it'll cost him his whole world if he has to deny her anything..

Poor dude, he has always had to joust against the illusion that he and his queen can be, he has never had it easy..Duty or his budding feelings for her:? Passion or reason? Family or 'the one'? it is a long journey, and he still have to cover a long distance.
[ahh...lovely.....]πŸ‘
What makes you feel for him, what makes him a sweetheart is the fact that he always gives up in the end, that his mind always loses the battle with his heart and sense..

Can he ever refuse her anything? Can he ever resist giving her a helping hand.. Not at all..

He comforts her so tenderly, so sweetly, like she's a delicate glass doll, it's a beautiful thing. And ah, the angst..*sighs*πŸ€—[aww...cho chweet]

And the last scene? Awww...he was height of cuteness when he tried to explain how he aint an MCP, and every word touched my heart..Awww, baby. They were both so cute here. And the way he kept smiling. Each other's company just give them sheer pleasure, and that is evident form their smilesπŸ˜³πŸ€—. They would have taken quite a few years to acknowledge their feelings for each other on tehir own and to reach the state of marriage had Ela not been there to act as a catalyst.. But now that they are getting what they secretly wish for, they just can't hide their happiness about it..Childish bliss!

Prithvi isn't aware that he is all heart, not even a shadow of mind when he is in the same vicinity as her, when it comes to her. This marriage is going to be such a sweet misery for him.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

He is all about family and when Damini is going to join his family as his wife, he will be in a tangle of sentiments he won't know how to deal with. Honestly, she only has to wear red for him to forget who he is..πŸ˜†No kidding..OK, sowie for the flippancy, but Prithvi is digging a beautiful grave for himself..Just wait and watch, dude!

---

Other things

PriDa: Angst, conflict on one side, just asking for a sense of comfort on the other side...

Avni ko chakkar? 🀣 Wow! That was fast. Does fate usually smile that quickly on people? Medicine aint my subject, so, is it medically possible? Or its it LNMDJ world's own personal miracle..OK, I know I shouldn't be laughing and should instead be feelign bad for Avni, but this just cracked me up..
[tatz was a bit too fast]πŸ˜•

LOVED that Rosh is back to being her chirpy and vivacious self. Loved both her dresses..Rosh with teh yellow flowers was just too cute..
rosh...this gurl is barbie doll

PriDa gave me a lot of things, but they took away the power of bring objective form me. When it comes to the rest of the world, I am objective, when it comes to these two, my brain is mush..Yeah, I have a bias.[ditto]
😍im still in prida land........hmm.........soo happy n excited for  da wedding...😍😳😳
too good babz........awesome
Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sia88

i was in pridaland😍] Me too..

When she told him he can call her 'Tum', and when he smiled his best smile in reply to that, and when she smiled her naughty smile 😳after that..πŸ˜‰[loved it]yeah, yeah, yeah!

When she told him he can laugh too,and they smiled.[tat was sweet] Sweetness personified!

Poor dude, he has always had to joust against the illusion that he and his queen can be, he has never had it easy..Duty or his budding feelings for her:? Passion or reason? Family or 'the one'? it is a long journey, and he still have to cover a long distance.
[ahh...lovely.....]πŸ‘

He comforts her so tenderly, so sweetly, like she's a delicate glass doll, it's a beautiful thing. And ah, the angst..*sighs*πŸ€—[aww...cho chweet] Thanks for the hug, babe! πŸ€—

[tatz was a bit too fast]πŸ˜•Too fast is just an understatement..That's like ridiculous..πŸ˜†

rosh...this gurl is barbie doll..Indeed!

.[ditto]*smiles*
😍im still in prida land........hmm.........soo happy n excited for  da wedding...😍😳😳
too good babz........awesome
Thanks a lot, dear..And thank you for your reply!

nikita_88 thumbnail
AHHHH!!!

Tum Aap Hum!!!

AHHHH

I shall calm down and be back and read your post!!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

PriDa

So, the two beautiful characters of our PriDa fairytale are going to tie the knot, their wedding is going to be written on the pages of the book of their lives soon, and this is going to be quite some journey; for better and for worse, for love and for revenge, and for all things complicated.. This wud be one dreamful marriage to watch... entirely blissful... fairytale yes...but kinda feeling dejected... we made so many plans regarding their marriage but PriDa refused it all by saying that they want a simple affair... well I did expect this from them esp. after the IT episode

Things I absolute LOVED:

When she asked him 'Always?', like a child needing assurance from their guardian angel.. Tell me about it... she looked oh so cute wen she said Hamesha and in starting of the scene wen she sat there crying and had cupped her face in her hands she looked so like an innocent child... I found it really hard to believe that she is the Eldest Gujral Daughter

When she placed her head on his shoulders, and when he comforted her.. sheer magic and pure bliss I say... no words can describe the feeling... I was esctatic while watching it... and the way Pri had his hand on her head in comforting mode... he proved his point silently saying that I wud be your Pillar of strength in your most stressful time of your life and I wud nvr let anything happen to you... sometimes action speaks louder than words thats wat Pri's action did convey today

Prithvi's reluctance before saying 'Yes' to the marriage, the time he took, and when he immediately added 'if she wants to' after his 'yes..' Eh eh eh!
that was DOPE... absolute Dope... he wanted to assure Damini that he dosen't want to compel her in this relationship and still her acceptance is very much important to him
When they stole a glace at each other when Ela hugged them, and then looked away.. and wen Ella said that stop fighting like kids... I was like r u serious??? this is the main attraction of their relationshp... this silly fights add spice to their love life... this is the thing that makes PriDa oh so unique couple and you want them to give up that very thing... I think Ela aunty is havng problem with Brain rather than her heartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

When Ela joined their hands with each other's, the two hands that were always supposed to fit together..
well said Sarah... only they took awful long time to understand this thing
The sweet lil awkwardness that followed when Ela left the room..Aww, that was gold, baby.. Aww it was diamond ruby and emberald thrown in together ... nothing less precious wud do for my King and Queen

When he stopped her by holding her hand, with the confidence that she's his now..
Dude nvr wastes a moment😳 .. grabs every possible opportunity to hold Damz.. and now that the Queenie is officialy belongs to him... now more romantic scene wud follow... I hope unless the RB does not comes to haunt him
When she told him he can call her 'Tum', when he smiled his best smile in reply to that, and when she smiled her naughty smile after that..
Awww. Damz and Pri looked so cute and when Pri smiled freely I missed quite a few heartbeats... though I have seen Pri smile that way quite often... but there was something spl. about his smile today ... I think this is wat's love does to ppl.. thats' why ppl say that love is magical.. wen it enters your life it changes your whole POV about life and everything seems so nice and blissful..😳😍
When she told him he can laugh too now, and they smiled..

How he said he can call her 'Tum' now considering they're going to get married..Awesomeness, GK!

When they exchanged that 'husband-wife' and calling 'Aap' after wedding lines..they were so comfortable with each other today that it seemed that they are already married and havng cute nok-jhok to whale away their time.. how I wish they remain like this forever... my lovely PriDaπŸ˜ƒ

How he explained that MCP thingy..

Who am I kidding? I LOVED the whole episode..It was one of the loveliest ever..😍
😍I am in PriDaDreamland..And do I love a certain someone's portrayal of Prithvi Saxena or what!! GK just keeps getting better, Dude is just so fine
..... wait don't be alone in the PriDA dreamland I'am coming too after finishing this post to give you company
Time witnessed a moment between these two in the past, when she leaned against him for support, time against witnessed one such moment today, when she depended on him as if he is her anchor, time liked it then, time likes it now. At that earlier moment in time, they weren't each other's friends, and that was just an impulsive action on her part to depend on him for support. At this moment in time, they share a certain level of camaraderie, and her impulsive action today did come from that level of comfort. It left him in a frenzy of emotion. You can always see him struggling whenever she does something like this, or whenever he's compelled by fate to face a situation where he doesn't have a choice but to support her, comfort her.. Or maybe he always has a choice, maybe he just can't help being her anchor, maybe it'll cost him his whole world if he has to deny her anything..And he comforts her so tenderly, so sweetly, like she's a delicate doll, and it's a beautiful thing. And ah, the angst..*sighs* Wow Sarah... such beautiful lines... I don't know wat to say ... its getting too repetitive to praise you everytime

Poor dude, he has always had to joust against the illusion that he and his queen can be, he has never had it easy..Duty or his budding feelings for her:? Passion or reason? Family or 'the one'? it is a long journey, and he still have to cover a long distance. word.. as you already said Pri is waging a lost battle

What makes you feel for him, what makes him a sweetheart is the fact that he always gives up in the end, that his mind always loses the battle with his heart and senses..

Can he ever refuse her anything? Can he ever resist giving her a helping hand.. Not at all... wud like to see him give this thing a try... I know he is gonna fail misrebly.. he can't even stand tears in her eyes

And the last scene? Awww...he was height of cuteness when he tried to explain how he aint an MCP, and every word touched my heart..Awww, baby. They were both so cute here. And the way he kept smiling. Each other's company just gives them sheer pleasure, and that is evident form their smiles. They would have taken quite a few years to acknowledge their feelings for each other on their own and to reach the state of marriage had Ela not been there to act as a catalyst.. But now that they are getting what they secretly wish for, they just can't hide their happiness about it..Childish bliss! Word

Prithvi isn't aware that he is all heart, not even a shadow of mind when he is in the same vicinity as her, when it comes to her. This marriage is going to be such a sweet misery for him. wow sweet misery nicely putπŸ‘

He is all about family and when Damini is going to join his family as his wife, he will be in a tangle of sentiments he won't know how to deal with. Honestly, she only has to wear red for him to forget who he is..πŸ˜†No kidding..OK, sowie for the flippancy, but Prithvi is digging a beautiful grave for himself..Just wait and watch, dude! revenge will be history soon.. I think for the starters Dams shud start shopping for red colour dresses and hit the shopping mall with vengence and start collecting each and every red colour dress she can lay her eyes on... that is the mantra for the blissful Post-marriage life of PriDa

---

Other things

PriDa: Angst, conflict on one side, just asking for a sense of comfort on the other side..

SaVni: Well, one is in love and pure bliss, the other is standing at the borderline of the path of repentance.

ViVarRosh: On one side there are feelings and affection, another is just overwhelmed by the recent turn of events..And there is the lone voyager aka Varun Saxena..

---

Avni ko chakkar? 🀣 Wow! That was fast. Does fate usually smile that quickly on people? Medicine aint my subject, so, is it medically possible!! Or its it LNMDJ world's own personal miracle..OK, I know I shouldn't be laughing and should instead be feeling bad for Avni, but this just cracked me up.. don't be suprised dearie... by nxt week Avni wud get labour pains and on PriDa's D-Day.. Avni wud hand over a very healthy baby in their hands and wud say this is your marriage gift from my side... you both are now proud Tayaji-Tayiji (i.e., Bade Papa and Mummy) of this very healthy baby🀣

LOVED that Rosh is back to being her chirpy and vivacious self. Loved both her dresses..Rosh with the yellow flowers was just too cute..
loved to see lo' Rosh bck... and I think now our miss Genius (I know its difficult to digest...but still) is gonna make FLG jealous by throwing herself freely in Vivan's arms... which we have been screaming our lungs out for so many days to do that thing already... atlast she heeds to our advice... chalo better late than nvr😊
Goldie has had a makeover, hon! Goldie was awesome today..
yes she was looking too cute today for a change
Varun Vivan..Errr..*won't say*
its better that way πŸ˜†
SaVni: Well, it's all kinds of awesome to see Avni smiling, but what awaits her is a black hole, sadly..Avni is killing Sam with her overdose of love... I'am afraid that he wud end up as a diabetic patient at the end of his revenge SagaπŸ˜›

---------

Note:
P.S: PriDa gave me a lot of things, but they took away the power of being objective from me when they're involved in the equation. When it comes to the rest of the world, I am objective, when it comes to these two, my brain is mush..Yeah, I have a bias.

Yeah..I know, the above was just random..PriDa were just too good to leave me with any coherency..

I'am so happy today I became a senior member... now this is called two happy news in one day #1 my PriDa's marriage and #2 me being promoted to senior member in this forum... and I wud like to thank all my frnds for your kind support and immense love you all have given me... thank you for accepting me in this forum and giving me so much of importance... oh now I'am getting emotional (sob,sob)πŸ˜†
Edited by tina_saigal2002 - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Need not say that that was awesome.

prida:

They were in pridaorld.

They are together.........Forever.

They were apart.............but no more

They are one.........but for how long?

Savni:

They say it is never too late

But if this was right then why is life still so difficult?

Sameer should realise this.

U cant undo what you have done but u can change what you will be doing.

Repent for thy mistake!

Varni

You shouldnt make the mistake of thin that you are perfect. You should never think that you are the only right person on earth. You should never think that you are the only one who has a heart.

Varun this is what you have done.

And now some one better than you is challenging you in your own game.

Sarah I know I dont make sense at all and I would love to blame Prida for that.