Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i second trivs....but then using d kid is such a pathetic idea...i mean d kid is well trained for sure like khush said....and if u see there is another type of way she is addressing him n talking to him....did u see how she kept asking why he left her...as if she has met him b4...or he keeps seeing her n left her suddenly one day....i mean...d kid is making it show like prem is hiding purposefulli abt her...to heer n chahat.....

watever it is....prem wil never feel connected to sneha...wen geet told today tht chahat n prem were connected as dey had blood relationship...it was from both sides...iss baar its onli from d kid.....i hope heer sees that...also i dont think prem is gonna ever trust the kid or ash in any case....he is strong at his point tht sth wrong is going on....n am glad abt it....n m also glad tht heer isnt pushing much into it tht ash is nice to prem...yest wen he said he feels so..she just stopped n got into cheering up...n i guess she isnt bothered at all abt ash n sneha right now..

Luv Nans
Yup..I think Prem will definately feel that something is fishy with Sneha..and maybe just maybe he will become detective Prem to find out the truth about Ash and Sneha...though chances of that happening are very very slim 😔
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yea nans i agree kids do say such stuff ... and which father calls beti to their daughter? My father has never called me beti 🤣
nandini27 thumbnail
its gonna be heer who will b butchered badli dis tym i guess.....coz prem is def strong in his thots...but heer is a lot more confused n ehsaanvaadi....but chahat ka jealousy is wat i wanna see....n how can a kid so big agree to do al dis yaar.....so pathetic...wat r they showing of kids in dis generation??!! if chahat is dis intelligent, then sneha looking elder than her shud b of some sense..😕 dis is so wrongg....totally wrong way of doing dis track....

Luv Nans
My dad calls me Beta sometimes 🤣

And Nans...I think the kid is trying to make it look like her mom told her that her dad left them years back..when Prem went to Canada..I think that's what she is referring/hinting to.

I also think that Jzoo praani's and Prem will question Ash about why she didn't tell them about the kid before if she was really Prem's and Ash will make an excuse about she being ashamed of what she did and when she decided to tell them, they left for Canada. 🤢 Lucchi kahiki. Aurat ke naam pe kalank 🤢
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

yea nans i agree kids do say such stuff ... and which father calls beti to their daughter? My father has never called me beti 🤣

tell me abt it...even if he said beti...it wud b "beti, TUM yahan??!!" how d hell can it be "beti yahan??" 🤢 such absurdity m telling u...🥱

Luv Nans

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with nans...the kid is behaving as if prem was staying with her and left them...yesterday also she was trying to portray that only!!!

and this child.....i feel very sorry for chahat......she got back her dad after such a long time...from which angle does sneha look like a 5 yr old????
i mean she looks much bigger..10 or 11

is it possible that wen ash and prem were engaged there was a virtual ...ummmm...u know ...ash prem ki ankhon mein dekhte dekhte preggers ho gayi and delivered after 3 yrs????
so wen sneha was born she was already 3 yrs old...is it possible???
i'm confused
Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nansy-

its gonna be heer who will b butchered badli dis tym i guess.....coz prem is def strong in his thots...but heer is a lot more confused n ehsaanvaadi....but chahat ka jealousy is wat i wanna see....n how can a kid so big agree to do al dis yaar.....so pathetic...wat r they showing of kids in dis generation??!! if chahat is dis intelligent, then sneha looking elder than her shud b of some sense..😕 dis is so wrongg....totally wrong way of doing dis track....

Luv Nans

Ehsaan? For what? Ash has done nothing for Heer that she will feel ehsaan for her. Yaar the kid is small...she must have listened to her parents and yes she does look way elder to Chaahat...*sigh* I dont like this track either..but for Prem's innocence to come out am ready to bear it.
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ash will emotionally blackmail heer and then heer will be the one who will bring ash and sneha to jzoo
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Triv-

My dad calls me Beta sometimes 🤣

And Nans...I think the kid is trying to make it look like her mom told her that her dad left them years back..when Prem went to Canada..I think that's what she is referring/hinting to.

I also think that Jzoo praani's and Prem will question Ash about why she didn't tell them about the kid before if she was really Prem's and Ash will make an excuse about she being ashamed of what she did and when she decided to tell them, they left for Canada. 🤢 Lucchi kahiki. Aurat ke naam pe kalank 🤢

why do i hav a feeling tht dis truth wil b out like DJ's 😳 i mean...lallu loves slapping waise bhi...🤣 now is d best chance again to do tht....and yess..of course my wish is preet slapping her.....😆 i donno why..but claiming tht she loved him d most and dis so called revenge...i want him to giv her one tight slap!!

and she wil also say tht she wanted to say dis to prem on d wedding day...d o called "personal" thing she wanted to talk to him...🥱

Luv Nans