PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
  • Karishma badmouth about baggers and she calls police
  • Viru ask security guy what happen and security tells him that nothing much happen but "bade log aur badi badi battein" Viru tells himself that three sis has done nothing wrong it was just accident and I have to save them.
  • Mr. Mehra calls Viru and asks him for some file to deliver him in 20 min and Viru tells him that file will be with you in next 20 min.
  • Police arrest Shamoli. Kanchan and Kakkon go to police station and they wanted to see Shamoli but police (havaldar) tells him to get a lawyer as Karishma has filled a case against Shamoli.
  • Viru comes with file in ambulance before 20 m in and give that to Mr. Mehra.
  • Mr. Mehra asks him for anything as he has done his work. Viru tells him to do something about a case. Mr. Mehra tells him that it'll be done.
  • Shamoli gets bail and she asks who gave her bail. Police tells her that Viru hase gave her bail.
  • Viru ask her where she wants to go and she tells him that she wants to go to meet her sisters.
  • Shamoli ask Viru why he helped her. What he wants from her? Viru stops the car and tells her to leave from the car.
  • Shamoli has some flashback about red light area with the background music from Dostana(kuch kum).
  • Viru Comes back and tells her to sit down in the car.
  • Kanchan is thinking about Shamoli.(Koi apna sa music plays in the back) and she sees Shamoli.
  • Pakiya tells three sisters to leave from there. Later on he tells them that Kanchan and kakoon can live here but not Shamoli. Shamoli agrees to that.
  • All three sisters are free from Pakiya.

please excuse my mistakes

If you like my post please press "Like" button

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS UPDATE, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
OOh haha..okie..never mind then..you already have it up..

sorry for the delay