Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet (SAJAN FF)

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hogi pyaar ki jeet.(sajan ff)

sana

Introduction

SAMRAT SHERGILL:He is business man in Mumbai. The no 1 bussiness man.no one can compare him .Their r many business rivals of him. He was known by everyone in the world from his business. He is smart,intelligent,handsome and sexy.he Every girl dream to become his wife .He neverever want to marry in his whole life.but faith played a trick and he get married to gunjan.

GUNJAN SHERGILL:She is a shy girl.she is a doctor in morena. She has only one dream that where her father want her to get marry there only she will marry but faith played a trick and she get married to samrat.

Nupur bhushan:gunjan's sister.she was very bubbly type girl but now a days she a shy nervous girl because she had fallen in love with mayank and soon to be his wife.

Mayank Sharma:he is too same as samrat .love nupur and she will be his wife soon.

Benji and dia:wife and husband married to each other 2 years ago it took time to settle them.

Uday :still searching for girlfriend but anyways we will see kya faith us par rahem karegi.

Mayank mom is to there in my ff and if any one new enter I will give his or her introduction ok

In samrat life everything was going fine he had done his MBA and enjoying his life with his four friends dia benji uday mayank but faith played a trick and 3 years ago his mom and dad died in a plane crash.from then and there he stop enjoying th life he stopped smiling the samrat who know bring smile on other faces had stop every in his life only 1 dream was there his dad dreams his dad dream was samrat to become a big business man so full his dad dream in 3 years he became a biggest bsiness man every one know him as a famous business man.but with the help of dia mayank uday benji they too work with him in his office.they use to make him smile they use to do their best to keep him happy but all in vain.

On other hand in gunjan life everything was perfect she became doctor 2 years ago her dad dream was her to become wife of his friend son.so she was getting ready to become wife of ajnabee means to whom she has seen never ever seen he is coming soon to to morena.yes date was fix of her engagement and marriage.her husband is coming soon to morena.

Yes on other hand we see a man coming to wards her house and he enter on her house back of him we see dia benji and uday entering the house they all came in and gunjan dad came running towards him and give blessing he took blessing them he lifted his head and we can see him he is non other than MAYANK''MAYANK SHARMA.yes guys gunjan is marrying to mayank.

Guys did u like my concept should I continue and plz comment too or if does not like it let me know.

Sana.

sajan ff

part1(page 4)

part2(page 9)

part3(page 14,15)

part4(page21)

part5(page28)

part6(page33)

part7(page39)

part8(page44)

part9(page50)

part10(page63)

sana

Edited by sana_sajan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana that will be great!!!You should try to write one.Anyway you are so good in writing FF...
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that's a really good idea, you should do it!
MoNaYaRoX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yea you should!!!!! =) =) =) =)
i love ur FF's!!!!

hmmm Sana cool idea yaar

please go ahead

and don't forget to pm me

Maisha007 thumbnail
yes please go ahead.......n pm me when you write....
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup go ahead...nd do PM me..
Maisha007 thumbnail

very nice continue plz

-Lipsa- thumbnail

Go ahead sana !

Do pm me :)

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail