BDKTH-written update 19 oct

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

ok here comes ur monday updater ..lol updatin on tuesday ..!! 😆sowie guys as i told u der was som cable problem ...and thanks to
PCrocks ..she has done a sghort update ..actually long one 4 u 😆🤗so hw was ur all's week? err we all met last monday ..nd it has been a week😳ok nw am stopin my bla bla nd lemme go 4 d update😛lol i wil giv my rest bla bla while updating ,watevr rytten in bold r my comments 😆

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• a guy walks with food towards the sisters nd d rest of crowd ..!!*looks ok*😛
  • kakoon is shown eatin food nd sharmoli is walking outside lost in thoughts*haye ye ladki har waqt kya sochthi rehthi hein*😆
  • som car coms nd hits her the other guy keeps starin at her *pehli nazar mein kaisa jadoo kar diya*😳😆
  • shamoli falls down ..nd both of them keeps starin at each othr ,he shows his hand so tht she can get up holding it ..she gets up without accepting the help*kya ladki hein😆*
  • he gives her food nd she gives it to doggy*next menaka gandhi*😆
  • she says waste food r 4 dogs ,he replies she luks like these beggars bt hv more attitude*bilkul sahi*😆
  • kanchan brings shamoli food and says its not waste food ..and asks her to eat it😳
  • shamoli throws stone st mr.mehra's windows nd breaks d glass😲 the guy who gav her food comes and watches out through the broken panel and see her
  • she again picks up another stone but security comes by d time😕
  • inside karishma asks the guy [veeru ] did he see who breaked d glas the guy says no*ladki ke liye choot*😆
  • mr mehra enters wen karishma says wer wil i bring these costly glasses frm ..,he says greece 😲*glasses 4 windows frm greece so dresses frm jupiter nd al?*😆
  • mr mehra says to veeru he shudnt hv given food to beggers.he says wen we give food to beggers they feel jealous and angry and they pick up stones nd throw then nly their anger reduces.
  • he also says to the lady tht dont underestimate these beggers if they combine togethr and attack their bunglow nothin wil remain😲😆
  • shamoli is having stomach ache bcos she dint hv any food ..and even after having stomach ache she refuses to eat foodshe evn goes to eat it but her prestige doesnt allow her to eat it😕
  • she says she never blived in ny god ..and takes d one rupee coin and tosses and asks it to tell her wedr she did ryt or rong ! nd d coin fals vertical ..nd she says i gt ur answer..it depends on persons thought wedr he is right or rong and she wil never change bcos she is correct😳
  • she goes and drinks water and says if she eats tht roti her hunger wil vanish and if it vanishes her courage wil go ..so she wil never eat tht food*brave girl😳*
  • she also says she dosnt need food bt money😕
  • in morning pakya bring the sisters to a shooting *kya nazeeb hein yaar*😳he says aftr slumdog millionaire bikaris r always needed lol 😆
  • shamoli asks a man 4 water nd he shows a tap nd says tht water is 4 u nd not this mineral water
  • shamoli goes der and then veeru comes in driver dress ..with a cap and all *bygod he luks sooo cute in tht awww i am loving him*😍☺️
  • he coms near her with mineral water and she shows glas and he goes and gives water to a dog🤣*worthwhile to watch🤣*and he talks to d dog he says who says dogs nly get left out food ..dogs also get good mineral water ,milk ..etc etc *haye hes choo cute and dog double cute*
  • shamoli says "dog always dances in rich peoples ishare"and walks of angrily..he watches her walk off😳
  • kakoons leg traps in som wire and the camera falls down near karioshma and she shouts "wat the hell who did this"
  • it ends on the sisters face😕
---------------------------END OF EPISODE----------------------------------

hope u al liked it ..pleash if u like my update go 4 like button 😳
THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS ..PLEASH REFRAIN FROM COPYIN TO OTHER SITES

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
HERES the update by pc rocks

• Precape is Shown
  • Shamoli is standing outside the banglow and one car comes and hits Shamoli and she fall down on the road
  • One guy comes and help her (He is Raju)
  • He gives her food but she gives that to a Dog and he tells her that you look like baggar but looks like these days baggars also have attitude
  • Kanchan comes with some food and tells Shamoli to eat that food bcoz it is untouch
  • Shamoli tells Kanchan that she is not gonna eat that food
  • Shamoli brakes the window of Mr. Mehra's house with stone and she is about to throw another one and Raju sees her
  •  Karishma ask him is he has seen anyone but he doesn't say anything and she ask her husband that now where am i gonna get that expensive glass from? Mr. Kunal Mehra tells her from Gresse (That is his entry)
  • She scolds Raju for giving food to baggars
  • Shamoli is having stomachache bcoz of hunger still she doesn't eat any food
  • next day all three sisters go on a shoot and there karishma is shooting
  • Shamilo ask for a water to spotboy but he told her that this is a minral water and this is not for you. if you want to drink water go and get it from there
  • Raju takes one bottle from that spot boy and give that to dog and tell that dog that he has very nice fortune as he is having minral water, 6 times food and lots of people are roaming around him
  • Shamoli tells Dog that afterall you are a dog and you have to do whatever your mistress wants you to do
  • Kakoon's leg traps under the wire and one camera fall down next to the Karishma's chair and she said What The Hell and episode ends

Please excuse my all mistakes this is my first time

If you like my Update then just Press "like" button so that i know my work is appreciated and you like it

• .Angel thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    ok sweetie, is the guy name Raju or Veeru? I'm so 😕....

thanks both of u for lovely update👏👏
    kchaims thumbnail
    lol i herd it as veeru actullay🤣
    lolzie🤣
    PCRocks thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

ok sweetie, is the guy name Raju or Veeru? I'm so 😕....

thanks both of u for lovely update👏👏

First I thought it's viru but when I red character drawing sketch I saw his name as Raju so I changed it to Raju but I think his name is Viru