One step Closer, it is Damini now..Prida update

Posted: 14 years ago
Toofan scene:

Prithvi saves Damz and she is still holding him tightly, he sweetly says, toofan is gone and whatever
hurt or pain, as long as he is there it wont be able to touch her...

Her dress gets slightly torn in the fall and our dupatta retrieving expert very beautifully
puts it on her..and brushes her hair...

Home scene:

If earlier she was dont show off ur wound, yes prithvi gets slightly hurt in the process, now the
queen comes down with a first aid box..

Dialogues on how wounds should be attended pronto.. but again he says that whatever be the nature
of wounds, he will pretty m uch ensure it wont come near her..

a cute first aid scene between the two..

Where she asks him about the wound and he distractedly calls her name, saying it is okay damini,
then cutely says i mean ma'am and Damz says Damini is fine..

And basically he tells her that in the line of duty these things are normal and that he has never
been able to approach his job just as a profession but tends to take it personally too..

He tells her that he came for him maksad, his job but now finds himself unable to go away from
the family especially.... (he leaves it unsaid)

Prithvi tells her he wants tot talk to her but she avoids it by saying it is getting late...

In her room, she realizes that whenever he gets hurt, she feels the pain too.. and probably there was
never anything professional betweent the two...

Next morning..

prithvi has lots of flashbacks of their moments together...and he says to himself that
probably the marriage was not in his plans and is confused as to what to do...

Precaps & coming ups..

Ila tells Damz that she asked prithvi if he would be willing to marry her..
Damz is shocked and kinda horrified...

Also Prithvi decides he has to convey his decision to Ila and after that it is upto them..

Ila tells Damz that prithvi wants damz acceptance and is insisting on that and frankly so is Ila
so she can be rest assured...

Lots of prida flashbacks, loved them and the whole episode...

Edited:

I think this is defo headed for atleast an engagement, if it is then i hope the truth is out soon, cos i want Damini to get engaged to or get married to PRITHVI SAXENA and not prithvi..

And our muddlehead is on a confusing spree, last night he was genuine about whatever he said, morning it is back to revenge..

So it is obvious Revenge Bhoot works only in the Day Shifts

AND

PYAAR Bhoot works in the Night Shifts..

And PRIDA are soooooooooo not morning people their best moments have always been at nights..

And we had the best prida moments in flashbacks today....

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww shwets thanks for the quick and lovely update,......seems as if we finally did get that JI and AAP removed now😉
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot, Shwetha!! Love that you've described everything in such detail! I've seen the epi but I absolutely HAVE to read about the PriDa scenes later... just to ensure I haven't missed out anything while drooling over G.K's hotness!!! So thanks again!

Today was such a great epi! Reminded me of why I got hooked to this show in the first place! Sigh. It was sooo perfect! Pri was hot, gentle and caring, Dams was beautiful and so in-love with him, and together they were mindblowing!!!

p.s. Excuse the exclamations, please. I'm in PriDa heaven and haven't come down yet... which is also the reason why this is so incoherent!

Great post, babe!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shweths .. Thanks soooo much for the quickie update!! Can't tell you how much I was waiting for this .. with bated breath! 😍 😆 

Seems like a lot of PriDa today .. yayyy! Can't wait!! 😃
Cassiopeia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou sooooooo much for updating PriDa so fast...🤗🤗🤗Absolutely loved the way u described everything scene to scene...😊
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol diya i don't think you'll be down from prida heaven so soon enough...now will ya???😆

anyhow..i'm waiting for the eppy to be up on YT!!!

😆
Krups: Dunno about Ji and aap, atleast IT IS DAMINI now, *phew* took them long enough and you will love both in that scene and that first aid scene where he is guiding her how to do it, was really really cute..

Diya: Know what u mean, i might just end up watching the video again if i get tomorrow to see if i did not miss anything...lol... It was a great to have just the two of them after a loooooooooong time...

Well worth the wait, must add and yes u are welcome..

Eks: We had loads of them, best new scnes, best of the old scenes and tomorrow wonder what answer he gives her, i think it is a yes...

Cassie: Thanks sweety, it was a pleasure watching them tonite...

Krups: I think it will be a while before we all come down...

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

😆love the pyaar shifts work in night and day bhoot shift stuff cracks me up shwets🤣🤣🤣apart from fun the update was absolutely stupendous and prida scenes were unthinkable😆

Mallu
Mallu: Good to c u after a long time🤗

And what can we do yaar, in night he is saying all the right things on how he will protect her and all and he means it too..

And in the morning, it is back to maksad, revenge, whether she likes me or not...

It is like he completely forgets what he said in the night and how much he meant it too....,

had heard of night blindness, but night amnesia... FIRST Time ever...

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
night amnesia🤣🤣good one again, night partial amnezia and day partial amnezia, in day he forgets love and in night he forgets revenge day-night partial amnesia🤣

Mallu