Vasu`s behaviour wid Ragi was wrong.. really wrong

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Today Ragini went to invite DB sabse pehle for Malti's godbharai, and she went there cuz when mamaji-mamiji came to invite all of them DB was not there and she being the eldest one had to be invited first, and Ragini did the same thing...she went and invited her, but when she informed Vasu about it, she replied back to her in a very wrong way
i dont think Ragini did anything wrong by inviting DB, Vasu and the whole family was there when mamaji-mamiji came to invite everyone, only DB was not there
But i really liked the way Ragini handled the situation very well, really very well...DB tried to bhadkao her against Vasu, but she handled the situation very well, and i am really feeling positive about it

and guys there is a good news as well, Today Ragini herself told Ranvir that she feels bringing DB from the Vridhhashram was not a good idea, cuz she can already see the differences between Vasu-DB and thats worrying her a lot, from all this i can tell that though DB will try to poison Ragini's mind but i m sure Ragini will hanlde everything very nicely 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dharaa,thanks for the good news sweetie!!!!
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks......I hope The DB will not be successful to create a rift between Sadhana and Ragini..

I want both sister to be together...

dharaa thumbnail
@smitha di, u r most welcome di
but aage se no thanx ok

@anna, hey anna
yup i m sure that whoever comes between them be it anyone
Ragi-Sadi's relationship will never change and i can feel the positive vibes coming from Ragini's side this time
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah  vasu shuldn't have scolded ragini!!
it was baseless!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Ragini though shown as a quiet character, is sensible. Its good that she is getting a hint about Vasu and DB problem.

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think ragi did anythingg wronggg......vasu bhii ekdumm jada kartiii hai..aiseee bhii ragi ko bolnaa zaroory nehi thaaa....huhhh...aur yee avni n dadi bua kaa koi kaaam nehi hai kyaaa,sadi ragi ko basss dekhte rehtey hai...huhhhhh......

m soo happyyyy,creatves ragi ko intelligent toh dikhayaa....thankkk goddd ragi samajh gayii vasu n dadi bua mai banti nehi hai,and unhee wapas lanaa was not a good idea.....:D........

dharaa thumbnail
@nasco, exactly there was no reason for Vasu's behaviour...she scolded Ragini without any reason, i am still not getting the reason for her behavior
Vasu and DB will have BIG ego clashes and in between all this Ragini will be the one who'll be shown negative infront of everyone

@bani, yup i agree, though Ragini is shown as a quiet Character, but she is sensible enough and she knows what to do and what not do, i hope she becomes even more stronger after all this

@premu, wohi toh yaar
bewajah she yelled at Ragini, there was no reason..itna dimaag ghooma na ki mai kya batau
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think Ragini should had told Vasu first, coz she knows well that Vasu and Gaytri r not well together, beside this she is Vasu's bahu, not Gaytri, no matter of Gaytri's age, she should tell Vasu, then Gaytri.........
dharaa thumbnail
zee di, its not only about age
when Mamaji-Mamiji came to invite everyone DB was not there...and except for her everyone was there....so it was Ragini's duty to go and inform her about malti's god bharai and when she is the eldest she should be informed about it sabse pehle so it was not at all wrong