RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
~Discussion~

Guys..is the show living up to your expectations? i mean..the first few episodes are enough in my opinion to tell whether the show has any "juice" or not, and we have seen a good few episodes! So, do you think that its lived up to what your thought or were/are thinking of it? Do you think it will get better?

My opinion:
In my opinion..I think it was good the first two episodes..and then it sl*gged. I think the show will get better when more characters arrive! But, until then it will stay slow.. It might be bad in the future. I have a feeling. But, lets hope not?

Whats are your thoughts?😉

--IF DT--

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am not imprssed with the serial yet
i mean if we look at past ekta used to have a good quality of serials, production and actors as well
take any of her serial
u were hooked in 1st episode but here nothing liek that happened
i so wish she makes a love story as nowadays none of serial is good enough fo watch
all village types of serials whcih i am not interested in
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
for me the show doesnt deliver what it promised...the promos indicated a gritty realistic show which showed the real side of mumbai. the look and the setting were right. but in the show the sisters dont look like poverty stricken ppl who dont have enuf to eat. they even wear the very 'in' nose studs. their clothes are also fine.
abt the actors i didnt find the newbies great. the youngest is the best of the 3. aman verma is a disappointment. i think only if they wud have cast a real buddha then it wud have brought out the fact how horrible a fate the sisters are suffering at being lusted upon by a buddha. now we have a young looking buddha(lol!) and soon we will go he is so cute!
but anyways lets see if the actors/characters can grow on us. all in all a great concept but badly executed till now. its already looking like a typical balaji show with their ghisa pita sets, costumes and actors used a 1000 times before.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
hey...........serial going in a slow way..............

but i like  this serial..............

sunaina02 thumbnail
The show is not bad but not exciting too.
niyatisingh84 thumbnail
From what I have been hearing...the story is based on how poor maids and servants (mostly women) are abused and exploited by their employers both sexually and emotionally.....Something related to the Shinney Ahuja case....
Edited by niyatisingh84 - 14 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not too bad ...not too good...going steady but yes going good
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me the show is still boring.. so predictable.... may be when u have seen best its hard to settle for less. lets see what happens when veerus chart chaneges.
is new promo out yet? can anybody pl post the link?
shilpa
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well I expecte someone to have goting those girls some new new clothes to wear by now, seen dem wearing same clothes every other day is disgusting...ewww....other than that the show is pretty good enough for me but I hate the fact that they r going changing the face of Veeru/Raju to someone else, cos I like this veeru/raju not the one that's coming😔