Written Update :: 16th Oct.

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PS :- sorry guys...i was busy with Diwali preparations even still not free...so here is only highlights...i'll edit it tomorrow after celebration...

Happy Deepawali to HDHAAians

Short Update :-
Muft is angry as Varun left for stall without his permission. But his anger melts when Varun handed over him an advance payment for 10,000 sarees for a foreign customer i.e., Rs. 17,00,000. Muft hugs & praise Varun. He tells everyone that he is doing all savings only for the future of his children. Muft orders for 2kgs sweets. Varun happily about to tell Avi that news but gets shocked when Avi told him about her leaving from the house as she got to know about the reality of his daddu. Varun gets emotional. Both gets shocked when Daddu comes to meet Avi who looked annoyed. Adi still gets upset by recalling his insulting words by Mallika. He breaks the glass & While collecting glass pieces Rashy consoles him & encouraged him that Mallika is not the reason of his grief but his middle class status which he has to convert into higher position. Adi looked confident, convinced & touched by Rashy's words. Rashy left while giving food to Adi who still thinking or looked influenced by Rashy. Other side, Daddu ask for a month time from AVi & took promise from her that she will live with Varun being honest just for one month & then everything will be alright. Avi agrees on the condition that if after one month nothing will get alright then Avi will be free to take her decision. The End.

Preview :-
Varun tells Daddu that he did wrong by forcefully convincing Avi for living with him for one month but Daddu determinately convinced him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adi is coming down a little... hopefully he accepts her...
aish_punk thumbnail
Varun pleased his dad..how sweet..but then Avi never seems to be happy..ugh..but then thank god daddu convinved her..i hope in one month things change..

Adi was being sweet..thats gud...

thnx 4 d update mona

-aish
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Happy with AdiRaj story!!!!! But upset with Avi, she is so superficial!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
very well written..!!!

thanks...!!D
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update🤗