14th oct written Update

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Varun is counting money till 5 and gajju comes in and says they will get sponserors.. and Varun says you need 20000 for stall and I only have 5000 and gajju gives him money!!!  Gajju says its loan he will take back!! Gajju is explaining to varun and asks him to join for food and both goes…

In shop,

Rajshree and aditya re busy with selling sarees!!! They sell some but they hav e this lady who does not like any sarees shown by adi, but then rajshree tries to take over she shows her some pretty saree but she does not like it and taunts its okay she will buy it from somehwere else and aditya taunts while both fold sarees!!! Its some grand exhibition and other shops.. all people are roaming in mall and Gajju and Varun watches them pass by their store and varun feels bad!!

At home,

Avi and grandpa are playing chess and Grandpa takes down one elephant of avantika and dadi is just sitting there!!  And granpa says I have made biggest player loose even ur Varun.. and Daadi taunts its because he lost purposley in front of you.. Avantika is recollects all the past incidents ( Mufi scolding him, and rejecting him,  Avatika realizes that some people have habbit of loosing that they fear of winning.. and daadi poitns at avantika and grandpa asks where are you lost? And avatika says nothing I am thinking of next move and granpa says impossible cause I cheated in front of you still u didn't realize it.. daadi asks I know u r thinking about your grandpa, and avtiak kinnda agrees, and daadi suggests atika to call him and daadu suggests that why callles visit him, and they all agree and go…

They come to his daadu place who is skipping and seeing avankyika rushes in but avi feels she had seen him… and while moving in she sees skipping rope!!!  And all go in daadu rushes and sleep on bed!!   And Avantika explains daadu keeps door open and all go in and they greeet him.. all sit around him and Grandpa sees him sweat and calls avantika to call docter in emrgency but he avoids saying its due to hot weather all ask avi to get water in kitchen…

In kitchen Avanitka sees oily food and realizes the reason why isn't he getting cured she moves in…

Daadu seeing her starts coughing and she pkaces water there and says I have caught you and daadu gets shocked and says what? Avatika says about that food and he makes an excuse!!! and all talk daadu asks avi to get tea and she again goes out and all praise avatika and she comes back with tea and Daadu praises and asks for varun and avantika is not so happy and notices shoes in daadu's feet and Daadu try to hide it and avantika feels something wrong she would have havesd daadu rught now but not in presencce of dada and dadi.. and all take a leave!!!!

Break……………………………………………………………………………………

Varun is worried and Gajju consoles him to trust god and its just soo time… Varun asks gajju to see crownd but no one is going there and gajju says will come.. don't worry, Varun is till worried but!!

Avantika in house wonders whats being hidden from her.. she recollects skipping scene, food, and shoes scene.. and feels something is being hidden by daadu to her!!! She sees phone and decides to call him, daadu in house is aaraam se eating food and picks up the phone, on hearing avi, he starts coughing!! Avantika suspiosuly asks if he is allright? And daadu says its same as in morning and Avi says I am coming anddaadu says no its okay… He says he just wants her to be happy with varun, and be good with him and avi rolls eyes and he coughs again and says its time for medicine so am going.. his friends come and daadu tells him about the food he has ordered for all of them to share!!!!

Break……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Everone is moving in exhbition…  Gajju comes in with tea and Gajju asks varun, they haven't sold even saree since morning and varun is worried about money, and Gajju says not about money but what will happen if mufti comes ot know about all this.. and hence they will be in trouble as he is not aware about all this!!! And Varun ponders and feels he expected some success here bt its opposite!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
firneds am soo sorry for putting such a lousy update....
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Sejal... its a great update...
wonder when Daddu is gonna be caught by Avi
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol why would you call it lousy?

stop undervaluing yourself girl!! ur not tappu! lol so snap out of it.

this is getting very interesting...hope they can make good enough money before muffat finds out...but i'm not sure.
tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys the wait wont b long for Daddu to get caught!!! The preview showed that Daddu is sitting in the hall enjoying and eating with his frnds and saying that they really fooled Avi very well...and they do a High Five when suddenly one friend leaves his hand in mid-air like hez seen a ghost and Daddu turns behind and sees that its Avi standing in shock and with tears in eyes!!!!

Now the next thing to wonder about is what Avi will do when she realises she has no reason to live with Varun anymore....will she leave the house immediately??????/
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thanks...!!!