14th October 09 - Written Update

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends,
I am here again, Sorry for being Late with today's update, Been studying for exam's and then Had to somewhere with my mother, 😃

Anywaii, Here is today's Update 😛

Today's episode starts with Pakya counting the money, Then he tells few of the Kids to get more money tomorrow. Kanchan and Kakon comes and then sits down, Kakon tells Kanchan her leg is hurting a lot, Kanchan takes out the Cloth from her leg. Then Pakya comes there and threatens them that he will cut Kakon's leg off due to the small amount of money they both brought, Pakya drags Kakon's leg and tries to cut it, Shamoli Calls Paky and tells him to stop for a minute, She come over to him and then gives him the rest of the money and tells him that if you add all of them together it will be 300rs, Infact 55 Rupees is extra, consider it a Bonus, Pakya smiles and then gives some money to her back saying Your wage for today, Then he goes over to Kakon and tells her that Plan of cutting her leg is cancelled. Pakya leaves, Shamoli gets emotional and walks away from there, Kanchan follows her. Shamoli sitting down, Shamoli tells her We have to do this to live, Anywaii today has passed with tears in her eyes. Kanchan tells her that she understand's what she must have been through, a Girl who never folded her hands in front of God, Today she had beg in front of many. Just because she doesn't want her sister's leg cutted out. You don't show it but inside it's full of love. The both sister cries and hugs each other.

Next scene, Pakya reading something, The three sister comes near him, Kanchan ask him where is the phone here, he tells them it can be found in the next street. Then Kanchan tells her sister's with the money they've got they call their mothers, the three sister smiles, Kakon tells Kanchan she wants to talk Amma too. The three sister arrive at a shop where there is a phone. Shamoli with the big smile on her face hands over the money to the shop keeper. They wait for a while, but the guy who is talking is taking time to finish off, He leaves, they call thier Village, Kanchan tells the shop keeper of their village to Call their Amma. Their mother comes on the phone, She tells them its been so many days since they left and no call from them, Also she tried calling Bobby too but No response and then she ask if they got any Job or not,Kanchan gets all worried, Then her mother ask them if they are eating on time, Kanchan breaks down and is not able to say anything. Then her mother i am too much, I kept on asking and asking, Kanchan stays quiet, Shamoli takes the phone off her, She then talks to her mother, Her mother asks her if they got any Job, She tells her mother They've got a very good job, Shamoli cries whilst telling her mother a lot of lies, Which Kanchan is shocked after hearing them, Shamoli tells her mother they get free food, Ac is available and they work during the days and Study during the night. Kakon wants to talk to Amma too but Shamoli continues talking Amma, Then Kanchan takes the phone off Shamoli and talks to Amma and then ask her how is she?, Her mother tells her She is satisfied now that she's spoken to them, Kanchan tells her mother to talk to Kakon but the line gets disconnected because their time is up.

Shamoli walks away from there, Kanchan follows her and then asks her why did she lie to Amma?
She tells her, We can't tell her the truth, Can we ?, We don't have a place to stay, We Have to beg in front of many, We are in trouble but should we trouble our Amma too by telling her all these.
Kakon comes up to Kanchan and tells her she really wanted to talk to Amma, She's missing her a lot.
She tells her she wants to go back to her mother, They hear the sound of Train, Kakon runs to the Train Station, Kanchan and Shamoli running towards her, Kakon looking at the train, Kakon tells Kanchan she wants to go back, She doesn't like it here in Mumbai, Kanchan tells her that Just 15 Days, They will work hard and Beg for more money and then Arrange the money to send her back to Village, But you will surely go back, Kakon tells her She too will work hard with them. She Says she won't eat, she won't drink but she wants to go back to her Mother. The three sister cries looking at the train leave.

Kanchan in her Mind, She says she will come here everyday to make herself realise that she didn't have enough money to send her sister back home, and this is the feeling that will make her work hard and gather all the money that is needed for them to go back home.

On the other hand, Shamoli in her mind, tells herself, she will never come back here, Because this will make her that she can't go back home and this is the feeling that will encourage me to do something, This city will have remember how weak it is, not me. Now i have decided that I have to stay in this city and make the road to my house and This city will give me whatever i want.

Kanchan, I don't want anything from this city, I don't want any Money, I Just need enough money with which i can go back home with.
Shamoli, Now i will earn much more than i wanted, Untill then this Train Station will not see my face.

BREAK,

They all come back from the train station, Pakya from behind, The Train left ??
The Three sister turn around, Pakya asks them, Went to the station?, Decided to Elope ?
Shamoli with an Attitude yes decided to run away but Couldn't go due to short of money, when we have money we will definitley go. But After making money from you. Pakya laughs, He says You have a lot of strength. He then tells the small kid with him why he brought these three sister's over here, He tells him the specific reason for each sisters, Like For Kakon, For Innoncent Face, Kanchan for Her Khuddari ( sorry dnt know the meaning ) and for Shamoli, He calls her a Spicy girl, if anybody touches her they will get burnt, She got attitude, if anybody see her they won't get mad but a strange kind Nasha will spread.

He comes over to Shamoli and tells her if she felt bad what he said, He tells them You are not my relatives yet i gave you a job and a place to stay. Shamoli tells him No, I liked it infact, You have Strength. Pakya " Ye Boli Teeki Mirchi" Then he looks at his watch and then Says it's 12 and It's 15th October now and we will see where this three sister in 1 Year time, Then Kanchan and Shamoli look at each other and says "How can we forget today" they go up to Kakon and then wishes her a happy birthday. Then Pakya Smiles and Says "Birthday", Then tells the small kid that Laxmi Will arrive soon. Kanchan tells Kakon, We will go tomorrow morning, Okay ?
Shamoli, I Know where your taking her, Didi !

The three sister walk away with a smile on their face. 😳

Break

Next Morning, Shamoli waiting for her sister's outside the Temple, She is irritated
Kanchan and Kakon comes down the stairs. Kanchan ask Shamoli to walk, Shamoli tells her she's been waiting for her 3 hours Now, Kanchan tells her it was a Long queue up there, Shamoli tells her, Even on Kakon's birthday, Didn't Bhagwan Give you a Darshan without a Line?? ..
Kanchan tries to say something, But then Kakon stops telling her it will be waste of time telling her something and then she will say something back and then you two will end up having a arguement.

The three sister walks, They come across a astrologer, Kakon notices him and tells Kanchan that she wants to show her hand. Kanchan tells they havn't got any money, The astrologer tells them Neither does he but yet he tells people their destiny, Kanchan and Kakon come over to him and Kanchan shows her hand to him while, Shamoli stood where they were standing before.
The astrologer tells Kanchan that, She is one of them person who is capable of fulfilling every relationship, She will meet a Guy who will give her all her happiness, She Blushes 😳😳 ..
The Astrologer notices Shamoli standing behind, He ask Kanchan who is she? Kanchan introduces her to him, He ask her don't you wanna show your hand?, Shamoli with a attitude voice ask the men, By looking at this hand will you be able to tell me if i am going to get everything i desire of? I heard that hand's Lakeer Changes in every 40 Days,  God definitly writes one's destiny but he also let people change their destiny, Then what is the point of having these Lakeers ?, She tells him in 40 Days she will do something that will change the Astrology's Prophecy, And also her destiny will go where she wants it to go. She will achieve every thing she wants in life. I will change these Lakeer, Says Shamoli showing her hand.

The Astrologer, After a long time, I've seen a Good hand but after many years I've seen a Strange Hand, Shamoli tries to leave, Astrologer stops her, He tells her Whether you believe in destiny or not but remember this words of mine,
She will achieve everything she wants, she will touch the heights she want, Even though you are at the highest height of all but yet you are alone. It is true that Lakeer changes every 40 Days but with your someone else's is linked too which will change your destiny, If you consider a life as "Belagaam Ghore" Then keep the Lagaam so tight that it can't escape, Don't let go of it, If you do then it will take you so far, Maybe even far from your own.

I wish you all the Best for the Journey your about to start today, The Episode ends with Shamoli's Face.

Please Kindly Click the Like Button,
Regards
Imran

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail