Posted: 14 years ago
Are you currently working on any projects?
Yes, I've signed Farah Khan's Happy New Year. I haven't started shooting for the film yet, but the film will release by mid 2010. 

http://www.starboxoffice.com/sbogallery.aspx?aid=1347&bid=2011%2fJanuary%2freviews_20110105_7 

So it means the script is now completed and since it release in mid of 2010 then the shooting well start soon and also the actress is finalised i think maybe...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i thought Shahid was going to play the lead :(
^where have u got that from? SRK is playing the lead :)
all the best to him.           
kawal_tak thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawal_tak

but i thought Shahid was going to play the lead :(

OMG! i can't belive i wrote shahid instead of srk, haha shahid is every where in my mind πŸ˜†

but ya wasn't SRK going to play the lead? 😊
^LOL haha Kawal ok i got it now u have gone shahid crazy lol

Yes SRK is playing the main lead and Zayed is playing maybe the other lead or a supporting role like Main Hona Na where they both where in it and that was also a Farah Khan movie so she maybe wants something like that and also there was rumors that amithabh is doing this movie but he isnt doing this movie i think and the actress who plays the female main lead have not yet been announced!
kawal_tak thumbnail
haha yeah shahid crazy :P

ohh god, i thought Zayed was going to play the lead, i was likeee NOOOOOOO aisa nahi ho sakta πŸ˜‰

Which girl do u want it to be? Priyanka, Kareena or deepika?

It is these girls farah is going to chose among na? 😊
the girls which are rumored to be considered for the roles which i have heared are Katrina, Kareena and priyanka

i want to see Katrina & SRK but i dont know because i dont know what the story of this movie is but if the story is good then i want katrina and srk in this movie also because they havent done a movie yet!
kawal_tak thumbnail
yeah but i heard that Katrina and SRK will cast in YAshraj's next? is it true ? :)

i want Priyanka in that movie :)
^Well yes there many rumors about that but none of them are ready to talk about it yet but when the producers of the movies which Kat have signed announces the movies she have signed then they well talk about it and we well find out hopefully soon!