Celebrating the return of PriDa

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
YES!! YES!! YESS!!!

Seeing Prithvi, riding toofan, his shirt sleeve rolled upto his elbows, hair wild in the breeze, a stubble over his face.. WAS PURE BLISS!! ECSTASY!!😍âĪïļ

And the scene today was just pure heaven!!! .. the old Prida is BACK.. AND HOW!!

though i loved their awkwardness and romance.. i must admit i missed the attitude they threw each other and their arguing a LOT LOT LOT!!

and now i realize that this was where the PriDa magic lay - cause when such powerful characters clash there is bound to be fire!!!

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And the whole bit of talk about the bodyguard.. and the bickering and the attitude... PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!

And Damini turning around in yelling, i need a bodyguard like you!!!

I seriously want to know if these guys (creatives, actors, team!) have decided to kill us!!

And the precap - WOWIE KA ZOWIE!! it was teasing, it was fun and it was soo damn good to see Prithvi back in the " god i cant believe this girl " mood..

are we looking for a groom or a bodyguard? 😍ðŸĪĢ( she's got a groom and a bodyguard in prithvi.. why look elsewhere?! ek teer do nishan or wateva!!)

And this man Prithvi... damn!! every time he folds his arms over his chest, flexes his back and gives her the look tilting his head.. my heart dipped and swooned!!

added to it that he was looking pure sinful chocolate!!!.. hair grown again, shirt buttons open, sleeves till elbow, stubble... why don't you kill us already prithvi?!

And boy am i glad the old prithvi is back - the man who gives her back the same attitude he gets from her, the man who fights with her as passionately as he loves her!!! faint!! faint!! faint!!!

HONEST QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU... WHEN DAMINI LET HER EYES ROAM OVER HIS CHEST.. HOW MANY OF YOU EXPECTED HER TO FLIPPANTY BUTTON UP HIS SHIRT BEFORE SAYING, " JO KAPDE DHANG SE PEHANTE HO!"

I DID!! I DID! I DID!!

SWOOON!!! AM OFF TO PRIDA LAND! OVER TO YOU GUYS!
Edited by mridhu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that post made me so so excited...cannot wait to go watch the episode now...sigh!
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me 2. it is time to celebrate. our prida is back. Hum apke liye bodyguard dhond rahe hai dulha nehi. dulha dhund ne ki keya jaroorat. dulha to uske samne hi hai? M i right Prithivi? ab to mom in law ka ahiwarbad bi mil gaya  hai.😃
Cassiopeia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee! I always knew CVs will never disappoint us.
Btw, what was Pri's reply to Ila's offer, haan or na???
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi tak to usne kuch reply nehi diyaEdited by Tapoor - 14 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

u are toooooo goooddd yaaaaaarrrrrr............

HONEST QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU... WHEN DAMINI LET HER EYES ROAM OVER HIS CHEST.. HOW MANY OF YOU EXPECTED HER TO FLIPPANTY BUTTON UP HIS SHIRT BEFORE SAYING, " JO KAPDE DHANG SE PEHANTE HO!" ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
u read my  mind........
mee tooooo
..............😉
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
that post was hilarious and pretty descriptive, great work!...

now i really can't wait to see this episode...thanks for the little update!
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mridhu

YES!! YES!! YESS!!! YES!! YESS!! YESS!!!!

Seeing Prithvi, riding toofan, his shirt sleeve rolled upto his elbows, hair wild in the breeze, a stubble over his face.. WAS PURE BLISS!! ECSTASY!!😍âĪïļThis was sooo needed. When Pri came charging by on Toofan, my heart skipped a couple of beats. WHY is he sooo HOT? *fans herself*  

And the scene today was just pure heaven!!! .. the old Prida is BACK.. AND HOW!! Bickering PriDa back with a bang! And I just died and went to PriDa heaven!!

though i loved their awkwardness and romance.. i must admit i missed the attitude they threw each other and their arguing a LOT LOT LOT!! Spot on, babe! PriDa's usp is hot, passionate fights!

and now i realize that this was where the PriDa magic lay - cause when such powerful characters clash there is bound to be fire!!! Love how you say it! Sooo true...

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Sighs too*

And the whole bit of talk about the bodyguard.. and the bickering and the attitude... PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!! I loved the way she was telling off the new bodyguard! Good to see Dams back in action! And they way she was yelling for Pri... ðŸ˜ģ

And Damini turning around in yelling, i need a bodyguard like you!!!
Totally swoon-worthy, babe!

I seriously want to know if these guys (creatives, actors, team!) have decided to kill us!! I'd rather die of PriDa overdose than of the drought we've been facing. Or worse, due to the floods caused by the tears of a certain Saxena nee Gujral..

And the precap - WOWIE KA ZOWIE!! it was teasing, it was fun and it was soo damn good to see Prithvi back in the " god i cant believe this girl " mood.. He was like 'Is she seriously saying all this! She's lost it!'

are we looking for a groom or a bodyguard? 😍ðŸĪĢ( she's got a groom and a bodyguard in prithvi.. why look elsewhere?! ek teer do nishan or wateva!!) Totally, ek teer do nishaan

And this man Prithvi... damn!! every time he folds his arms over his chest, flexes his back and gives her the look tilting his head.. my heart dipped and swooned!! *remembers scene, drools and babbles incoherently*

added to it that he was looking pure sinful chocolate!!!.. hair grown again, shirt buttons open, sleeves till elbow, stubble... why don't you kill us already prithvi?! 😆 Please can I die in his arms? 😉

And boy am i glad the old prithvi is back - the man who gives her back the same attitude he gets from her, the man who fights with her as passionately as he loves her!!! faint!! faint!! faint!!! Oh, the attitude is back, alright! Pri, my boy, if the proposal was all that was needed to bring you back to normal, we'd have ensured that it was done a loooong time ago. Love these two and LOVE their confrontations!

HONEST QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU... WHEN DAMINI LET HER EYES ROAM OVER HIS CHEST.. HOW MANY OF YOU EXPECTED HER TO FLIPPANTY BUTTON UP HIS SHIRT BEFORE SAYING, " JO KAPDE DHANG SE PEHANTE HO!" lolz, that would have been AWESOME! It will happen soon, Mridhu, soon...

I DID!! I DID! I DID!!

SWOOON!!! AM OFF TO PRIDA LAND! OVER TO YOU GUYS! I'm there already! and i'm darn sure we'll run into a lot of ppl we know...😃

Rocking post, Mridhu! I was going to post, saying exactly the same things, but you beat me to it! And I'm glad, cos you put it much better than I could have...
Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved loved loved loved loved the return of Prida today!!! o gosh ...me getting hyper!!!! ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ

loved everything about prithvi and damini today!!! thank goodness revenge bhoot has vanished in thin air.....so long bhoot!!! never come back!!!😆😆😆

loved prithvi's long sleeves! that made him look so much better than those short biceps revealing ones! so this means the CV's do visit our forum......lol caz we all had been rambling about his biceps exposure for a long long time now, weren't we???😆

Queeni looked super hot in her horsing outfit!! and lol she wants a BG like prithvi....Queenie  why look anywhere far when the Dude's standing right next to you??? or that you have already considered him your HUSBAND -TO-BE ..so you don't want your man to have the Body guard connotation anymore?? if that's it , then it is Super!!!😆😆😆

Now it really doesn't matter if prithvi says yes or no to ela's question..caz we got our PRIDA back!!! yay!! and damini will be trying so hard to brush prithvi's thoughts and feelings from her mind.....but remember Queenie...the Dude's going NOWHERE!!!!! hahhahahah

ok sorry...i have really lost it now......o well who cares?! I'm just too ecstatic today!!!
a2zahid thumbnail
WOW...cnt wait to watch it