Anu's Corner::Never Bowdown!!!(Oct 12th Update)

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
nice post anu.

I think tomm thakur real face will be known atleast a little bit to his dear wife.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

nice post anu.

I think tomm thakur real face will be known atleast a little bit to his dear wife.

Thank you MichiDespo. Can I get ur name, if u dont mind  , so that it will be easy to address u 😊. His wife does look super furious, me looking forward to tormorrows 😊.

Anu
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you anu, superb update!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Anu for the hilarious update...loved it.

I dont think the thalur will be caught so very soon, after akk we got to see some Thakur's mouth smaking scenesπŸ˜‰
GoGreen thumbnail
Anu u can call me sumu.

but i am sure malik will cook some story ...and malkin will say...meri  patni jaasi paati padane wali jaisi kohi nahin  hai....

but on clear note i think malik wont eye any other girl as he will be busy in aankh ladaying with amoli...when ever he sees her....
Edited by MichiDespo - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi77

Thank you anu, superb update!

Thank you. What interest u in this show?. How did u like today's epi?. Whats ur name? 😊

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks Anu for the hilarious update...loved it.

I dont think the thalur will be caught so very soon, after akk we got to see some Thakur's mouth smaking scenesπŸ˜‰

Thank you Ammoos, I was contemplating whether to write abt this show or not for the last couple of weeks. Its too serious of a show and Iam a natrural comic πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it wouldnt suit me. Anyways Iam glad u liked it 😊.

Can I get ur name , if u dont mind 😊.

Hmmm ya even I was shocked to see Takurayan so furious so soon πŸ˜† , hope Talur plays few more double games, thabi tho story ka mazaa ayega na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

Anu u can call me sumu.

but i am sure malik will cook some story ...and malkin will say...meri  patni jaasi paati padane wali jaisi kohi nahin  hai....

but on clear note i think malik wont eye any other girl as he will be busy in aankh ladaying with amoli...when ever he sees her....

Sure Sumu 😊.

U know the bolded part is quite interesting. U know sometimes I like to see the guy falling for Amoli so much and sometimes Iam like woh bahut choti hai usse , yeh sara sar naa insaafi hai πŸ˜† .

Anu
GoGreen thumbnail
No No Anu...Malik will defiently fall for her...as the more she is becomming sour grape for him as the more he tries to have her....so i am sure the day will come when he totally shows disinterest in his own wife....but it will be nainsafi to malikin...but why do i think malkin is there in the serial temporarily .... i am remembering one old telugu movie "siksha"  where the man who raped the wife of priest slowly falls in love with her when she comes to live with the man as her husband deserted her as she is a rape victim.