12th october - Written update

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Varun sees avantika bring the food.. avantika places food in front of him and is about to go.. but before she moves out she clears to him that i haven't brought this food but family have forced me too... Varun asks her to take the food back as he doesn't want it to get wasted and she asks its meaning.. he says dad has punished me and it would be wrong to cheat him!! And avantika asks isn't it wrong to punish someone without listening to him... And varun explains he is my dad and i made mistake soo he has full right!!! and avatika just tells him more!! but things and finally asks what would she tell family? and she asks im to tell it all himself when she is about to leave she sees daadi....

Daadi smiles and asks where is she leaving and she says for  kitchen.. Daadi says i know but this varun won't eat till u make him eat urself and she is forced to take piece of food from plate and put in mouth of Varun.. Varun and Avantika are feeling awkward Varun saysno i will eat it.. and daadi says don't try to foool me i know you very well.. and asks avantika to do needfull and she does and daadi asks tapuu to do the same as his responisibilty.. and he does.. Daadi blesses jodee. and avatika is angry and runs in kitchen and she takes methi and starts cutting it..

Anu notices this and asks i she knew varun liked methi and asks even if she likes the name to which she replies in negative and Anu says don't waorry she will start liking it.. soon... and says marriage is something which makes one like other what other likes.. and avantika disagrees and says there is way too difference between avatika and varun!! and anu replies i never thought me and varun's dad will ever make it togeather and i felt i made mistake by marrying him!! i cried in front of my mom... and she tought me one thing and it chenged my thought and thats why i am living.. and avatika asks what she she tought.. She says.. that goodness and badness are in person but if u try to see goodenss in person u will always see goodness in him but if u see badness then you will always be unhappy!!!! that thought changed my view  i found reason behind all anger.. and i found good for family behind his kanjoosi... and all my views changed!!! Avantika tried to think...

Break..........................................................................................

Some melo drama in dinning hall:
Anu is serving food to mafu but he says pack it in tiffin..and anu says it will be cold and mafu says i don't care.. anu says she wanna ask something ... mafu says okay but nothing regarding tappu and both try to explain mafu Daadi and anu that tappu haven't eaten anything since last night and he is married now... and mafu says soo thats good.. he wil learn and anu says he is our son.. and mafu is frustrated and says he has committedsuch a big mistake he cannot be forgiven.. and daadi says yes,,, but he can realize his mistake with love and mafu says i know my but what i am doiing is for him and not for me.. he has not eaten anything i know that soo u feel i will be eating this thanda food.. avatika comes and is hearing all dialogues.. and Dad says i can't eat if my son is agree... y do all mom's feel that only they care for their son and not father.. and he cries and cries.. he asks to pack that food and he thought of make him eat though sales man.... he cries and says now think what ever u wish to think!!! just pack the food!!! and Avatika is feeling bad!!!!

Break..........................................................................................

Gajju comes ad looks forsree.. 3 ade are woking n kitcen. Anu asks rajshree to go and meet him.. and rajsree is happy and moves out and meets him.. both are happy and he gives rajshree some necklace and saree and Rajshree thanx him but says only blessing would have been enough and gajju says noo.. how come .. and asks for adi as he shouldn't feel left put.. and rajshree recollect adi's word of not being with her.. and she says he is out!!! and Avatika comes with sweets saying mom has send it.. and he says okay great.. and gives avatika some gift and avatika is surprised... Gajju says that like rajsree is my sister now even i want to consider you my sister and avatika is too happy.. Rajshree take a leave,.,.,.,..... and gajju handsover gift for adi.. and says he will leave after having sweets.. and rajshree looks at the gift...

Precap: some talk between adi and rajshree and rajsree says she just needs his suppot!!! gajju overhears!!!!

Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...Looks like a melodramatic episode..
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!

i'm surprised at mufti i thought he was so coldhearted
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOVED the line "that goodness and badness are in person but if u try to see goodness in person u will always see goodness in him but if u see badness then you will always be unhappy!!!! that thought changed my view  i found reason behind all anger.. and i found good for family behind his kanjoosi"

thanks for the update!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update thank you so much 😊
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update🤗
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update sweety thanks//...!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: muneera19

LOVED the line "that goodness and badness are in person but if u try to see goodness in person u will always see goodness in him but if u see badness then you will always be unhappy!!!! that thought changed my view  i found reason behind all anger.. and i found good for family behind his kanjoosi"

thanks for the update!

Quite opposite of me!!! If u see badnes in person then even one goodness will make u happy.. but then... serial must go on!!! i seriously think logically and psychologically!!!