4Some on SBS today-KinRul cake (Video Updated)

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  godddddddddddd....

ok now........................ let me update

first they showed our 4some cutting the cake............the yesterdays clip......Angad then Sara then Parul and Kinny ........ then all four cut the cake.................... let me tell you guys...........Kinny was holding Parul's hand while cutting the cake...............................awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... Then they showed Sara giving cake to Kinny😑.....  but the best part ....... Kinny gave cake to Parul ....... he made her eat guys..............................then Sara Angad spoke............... Sara said that SBS is special for them as they have been covering them form day 1.......... they showed some old SBS clips of Sara... here Angad was holding the mike......... then they showed KinRul.....Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Kinny and Parul were standing sooooooooo close....here Parul was holding the mike.......Parul said the same thing like Sara....they also showed old SBS clippings of Parul and a little of kinRul.......then both the Jodies congratulated SBS............ all were looking soooooooooooo cute......

Then Sara angad said the best 5 things of SBS ..........................and KinRul also said the best 5 things...........

you know guys... Kinny was looking a little tired....πŸ˜›...... but the best thing he was constantly looking at Parul and giving a cute smile....................and they were sooo close.......awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I was a cute cute segment.

Nazar na lage humare KinRul ko

Update by Dharaa

Hi guys today they finally showed the foursome😊

First they showed them cutting the cake...all four of them were cutting it together and Parul was holing kinny's hand so cutely 😍 whole time she was holding on to him 😳 i felt so happy after seeing them like that πŸ˜ƒ

Then they asked the foursome about their journey with SBS and 5 things that they like about SBS and 5 things they dont like about SBS

KinRul were interviewed where they said that they loves SBS for covering each and every important occassion in bidaai and making them feel so special, they thanked  SBS for keeping them connected to their parents and fans and they wish SBS a very happy anniversary and hope they stay at #1 for ever😊

SaAlekh were interviewed with RagVir...they also said almost the same thing that RagVir said. They also thanked them for keeping them connected to everyone and even they wished SBS happy anniversary 😊

There was another segment where Kinshuk and Angad's parents spoke about SBS

Angad's mom said that she is thankful to SBS for reducing the distance between them and she said that they love SBS as through it they get to know what Angad is doing on the sets and it feels like he is close to her...then she said that her Fav story was where Angad was buying mangoes, and she laughed a lot when Angad said "these mangoes are so expensive, god knows how mamma buys them πŸ˜†"

Kinshuk's mom said that she is thankful to SBS cuz its a source from where they stay connected with Kinshuk..Kinshuk's Dad also said the same...Kinshuk's mom also said that, everyday while watching SBS she keeps finding Kinshuk but if they dont show him its ok for her, as she gets to know others as well...Kinshuk's dad then said about his Favourite story, he said there were many Stories that he liked but the BEST one was the one where SBS showed Kinshuk's Grand Entry in Bidaai😊
Link
4some cutting the cake: http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=26227

Angad and Kinnys Parents:
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=26232

Thanks to JeenuπŸ˜›

Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG annu, we both posted the segment at the same time lol
wait i'll post update here as well
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharaa

OMG annu, we both posted the segment at the same time lol
wait i'll post update here as well

Awwwwwwwwwwww.. i know Sweetu............  we are sooo much alike naπŸ˜›................ but i just loved the way Kinny fed cake to Parul
dharaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh_ka_su

Awwwwwwwwwwww.. i know Sweetu............  we are sooo much alike naπŸ˜›................ but i just loved the way Kinny fed cake to Parul

yeah woh toh hai koi shak πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
me too, that was so cute na 😳 and i also loved the way Parul held Kinshuk's hand throughout and loved the way he kept looking at her, he was looking so tired yaar...becharaa πŸ˜•
dharaa thumbnail
annu if u dont mind can u add my update in ur post as well

here's my update

First they showed them cutting the cake...all four of them were cutting it together and Parul was holing kinny's hand so cutely 😍 whole time she was holding on to him 😳 i felt so happy after seeing them like that πŸ˜ƒ

Then they asked the foursome about their journey with SBS and 5 things that they like about SBS and 5 things they dont like about SBS

KinRul were interviewed where they said that they loves SBS for covering each and every important occassion in bidaai and making them feel so special, they thanked  SBS for keeping them connected to their parents and fans and they wish SBS a very happy anniversary and hope they stay at #1 for ever😊

SaAlekh were interviewed with RagVir...they also said almost the same thing that RagVir said. They also thanked them for keeping them connected to everyone and even they wished SBS happy anniversary 😊

Angad's mom said that she is thankful to SBS for reducing the distance between them and she said that they love SBS as through it they get to know what Angad is doing on the sets and it feels like he is close to her...then she said that her Fav story was where Angad was buying mangoes, and she laughed a lot when Angad said "these mangoes are so expensive, god knows how mamma buys them πŸ˜†"

Kinshuk's mom said that she is thankful to SBS cuz its a source from where they stay connected with Kinshuk..Kinshuk's Dad also said the same...Kinshuk's mom also said that, everyday while watching SBS she keeps finding Kinshuk but if they dont show him its ok for her, as she gets to know others as well...Kinshuk's dad then said about his Favourite story, he said there were many Stories that he liked but the BEST one was the one where SBS showed Kinshuk's Grand Entry in Bidaai😊
RagVir4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGG... thank you so much for the update anu... can't wait to watch the video... I'll try to search for it...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

annu if u dont mind can u add my update in ur post as well

here's my update

Why will i mind sweetu..................... i'll do it
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

yeah woh toh hai koi shak πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
me too, that was so cute na 😳 and i also loved the way Parul held Kinshuk's hand throughout and loved the way he kept looking at her, he was looking so tired yaar...becharaa πŸ˜•

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa... i felt this time Kinny was Chipkoying to Parul....... he he he he he..chooo cute..even parul was with Kinny only
dharaa thumbnail
thanx annu,
yeah annu and i m loving this new Kinshuk...it seems he always finds new bahana's to chipkofy to Parul or look at her lol
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

thanx annu,
yeah annu and i m loving this new Kinshuk...it seems he always finds new bahana's to chipkofy to Parul or look at her lol

He he he he.... i'm loving it.........i like it i like it...................πŸ˜†

i never saw the second  segment ............ please tell me more abour KinRul reaction na