Robbie-kasturi Re-wed Fan Fic Episode - 1.

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey kasturians I'm new to dis forum & have never posted anything here but from tomorrow I'm starting a mini FF of five epis on kasturi hope you enjoy :)

Cast is d same as Kasturi (real cast) please reply guys ! Bye !!! 😊
Episode 1......πŸ˜ƒ

In Sabarwaal house....😊

kasturi and Robbie are performing Ganpati ji's pooja in the temple at sabarwaal house ..... Kasturi gives aartii to devikaa-nandini-porushottam & Raunak's dad......Dat time Raunak is dead & Kasturi marries Robbie to take revenge from him for Raunak's death.....Nandinii ignores the aartii as she is angry with Kasturi & leaves......Kasturi remembers Raunak & into flashbacks Raunak-Kasturi wedding is shown played by a song yeh hosala (Raunak-Kasturi's background) Suddenly Pooja's thalii falls off from Kasturi's hands as she sees Raunak alive......All come in d hall hearing the noise.kasturi faints off.......😲😲

In Raunak Kasturii's room.....Kasturi gains concience and Nandini happily tells kasturi dat raunak is alive but becomes sad & says dat he has lost his memory ! Kasturi goes to Raunak who is in Robbie's room & tells him dat she married Robbie, Raunak is confused & Robbie takes Kasturi away from Raunak after Roka leave Raunak pushes off d flower pot & says to himself in his Mind - "what u think kasturi, I have lost my memory , no i haven't dear -I'm only here to kill Robbie & destroy Devikaa's & Purshottam's life & make ur life hell kasturi, just wait & watch, How I bring u back in my life & seperate u from Robbie & make his & your life hell......"😭

Kasturi on d other side Mis-understands Robbie & being unaware of raunak's true intentions decides to marry Raunak once again.......devikaa tells nandini (Raunak's mom) dat there is no use of staying togather in one house & dat both families should seperate now alongwith their businesses beig divided as well....Raunak overhears dis & is shocked as he knows if he goes away from dis house ....kasturi & Robbie will stay with each other & away from him which is not good for his plan at all......Suddenly a huge noise & shouting comes from d hall & Kasturii tells everybody dat Raunak has accidently fallen from D staircases of d house & has lost his senses.....Raunak is hospitalized & Dr. according to Raunak's plan only says dat his memory is back now.....😭

Robbie is happy but a bit tensed as he some how feels dat Kasturi will now go away from him...... Here Kasturii realizes dat After Raunak being alive she should stop planning against robbie & leaves to apolozise to robbiue as well.....on d way to Robbie's room - she gets a phone call of Raunak's Dr, dat he can be taken home now...... Kasturi is happy & leaves to the Hospital to get back Raunak..... In d car kasturii is driving & Raunak is sitting beside her in d side.... Raunak reveals d truth to Kasturi dat all was his plan & he is here to destroy Robbie & ruin d life of the Sabarwaals as well......kasturi suddenly stops d car ! raunak tries to misbehave woth Kasturi & warns her not to tell anything at home or else he will kill Robbie........Kasturii slaps Raunak hard ....... 😭

Here Nandinii keeps a Durga mata poojan in d house & the aarti plays in d background......Raunak gets angry on Kasturi & says he will kill her right now right here only.....Robbie gets a feeling dat something bad is gonna happen to Kasuri & he calls on her cell to call her & Raunak in d pooja soon......😭😊 Raunak beats Kasturi & is aboput to now bang her head on a stone to kill her.....😲 Kasturi picks up a Kali maa trishul as she runs in a mandir to save herself from Raunak.....Raunak warns Kasturii not to even touch him or he will kill Robbie within seconds itself after going home...Raunak pushes Kasturii from d steps! 

Epi ends on unconciopus kasturi's face ! next tomorrow......Please leave ur good & bad comments & take care and Bye ! πŸ˜Š 

Sorry posting very late ..😳

Episode 2......πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi picks up a Kali maa trishul as she runs in a mandir to save herself from Raunak.....Raunak warns Kasturii not to even touch him or he will kill Robbie within seconds itself after going home...Raunak pushes Kasturii from d steps & she tumbles off & gets unconcious immediately......Robbie in d aartii continuously calls on kasturii's cell R picks it up & tells Robbie dat Kasturi ji has fallen off d steps Robbie leaves Sabarwaal mansion as R tells him d address of d kalii mandir, all three roka & R come back home & R pretends to have been very innocent ..... No one doubts him....Kasturii gains senses....πŸ‘

Kasturii tells Robbie all wat R did to her , but Robbie does not believe her at all as during K's unconsciousness R tells everybody dat Kasturi ji has mis-understood him as he was to save her from falling but unfortunately could not do so at all & dat he is very guilty for all wat happened due to him in d house......😑😲 All come in R's talks & start loving him & thank him too.....😭😲😑
Kasturii makes a plan to bring out r truth......πŸ‘

Epi ends ! next tomorrow......Please leave ur good & bad comments & take care and Bye ! πŸ˜Š 
Edited by Tulsi_Smriti - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey wecum to Kasturi forum sweety!!! πŸ€— 

Wow!!! that's fab!! Can't wait to read the parts!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thank yu soooo much fr the FF πŸ˜›

Will defo read n comment!!
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...that was great news. we appreciate youπŸ‘.we badly need peple like you to keep this forum alive. welcome to this forum and have fun with us πŸ€—.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiya =D
Cant wait 2 read the FF
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Hey!!
Welcome tu the forum!!
Yes definitely!!! Would love tu read yur ff!! πŸ˜ƒ

reenbana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey well come to the kasturi forum!
thts great cant wait to read the ff!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
heyyyy!! πŸ˜›
wow fab part!!! πŸ˜ƒ
soooo much happened in the first part!!!! πŸ˜› unlike typical ekta's serials!! πŸ˜†
wow this raunak is so evil!!! 😑
ooo im glad that kasturi's misunderstanding about robbie is cleared!!! 😳
hoping tu see a positive outcome!!
do continue soon!!!
Great part!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hinna
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved

good start dear...you started your FF from a very very interesting point....

omg...runak said to kasturi about his plan....that was good for her.

kasturi slaps raukak!πŸ‘...hahahaha.....i love that. best scene of the serial.....πŸ‘

omg....raukak was so brootal to kasturi!!!! i hate him😑

Raunak pushed Kasturii from the steps! πŸ˜²...poor girl.what will happen next? awaiting for the up dateπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by robbii - 14 years ago
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey! awesome part hunπŸ‘πŸΌ

oo the story is somewha like wha it was in april n may 08..i loved that part😳

wow! that's nice..the story is runnin quite fastly..πŸ˜‰

ohh Raunak wants to kill Robbie n Kasturi n want to destroy Devika n purushottam too..😑i liked it when Kasturi slapped himπŸ˜ƒ

ohh poor Robbie..wha wil happen to him nw!?πŸ˜•

plz continue soon!πŸ˜›

can wait to read😳

Edited by mini1roka - 14 years ago
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey good stuff....

plz do continue.......