hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
First Of All Hi To all Mahavir Hanuman Fans

I Have One Surprise For You That By Abid On By Guess The Most Awaiting Part Of Mahavir Hanuman Called.

Ayodhya Kand Unwailed

Ayodhya Kand Starting Soon

Signs :

1) unwailed
Ayodhya Nagari

The Most Awaited Charecter Of Show Ramji

2) Faces Still To Unwail
Laxman

King Dashrath

Episode Detail
Number : 15
Date : 10th October 2009

Regards
Hardik Kansagra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for these pics harrdik !!!
the pics r very very clear !!

the colors of this  show are not bright ,dont know what colors the creative team is using in this show ,all time a dull color atmosphere

the kid who is playing RAM is cute but his costumes shd b more bright & his hair too long ,the crown is looking un-fit on his head
even the hair of hauman r too long

this weeks story the old man whose wife died ,that man was looking so scary with that weird wigs😕

i am very disappointed by the make up & the costumes of this show
not at all bright costumes !!!

in the next episode ,LORD SHIVA wud take HANUMAN to AYODHYA !!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
hrkansagara thumbnail
that's true sita.
the coustume designer is sheela sagar(wife of akash sagar[directer]).
sheela ji made such a unpredictable coustume.
i donot knew that shivji was realy taking hanuman to ayodhya as per my think shivji is only came to guide hanuman about his destiny ramji. after this hanuman will take more actions to grew his power and one time one rishi get angered on hanuman and given a sharap where keshri's kingdom ends as hanuman goes to forest and doing meditation to meet ram. that's the time when kiskindha kand start with ayodhya kand and all the charecter's got reaveled.

- Hardik Kansagra
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for this info and pics Hardik! I agree with you and Sita, the kid who plays Ramji is cute but the colors are so dull! I'd like the palace and costumes to look bright and colorful like they showed in RS Ramayan and NDTV Ramayan, but it's always dark in this show.
ashna85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardik_kansagra

that's true sita.

the coustume designer is sheela sagar(wife of akash sagar[directer]).
sheela ji made such a unpredictable coustume.
i donot knew that shivji was realy taking hanuman to ayodhya as per my think shivji is only came to guide hanuman about his destiny ramji. after this hanuman will take more actions to grew his power and one time one rishi get angered on hanuman and given a sharap where keshri's kingdom ends as hanuman goes to forest and doing meditation to meet ram. that's the time when kiskindha kand start with ayodhya kand and all the charecter's got reaveled.

- Hardik Kansagra

Lord shiva does take Hanumanji to Ayodhya. That's when they meet for the first time. However, I thot that hanumanji was presented as a street monkey with a madari (i think that's what they are called sorry if i am wrong). The story which was told to me had that Shivji disguised as madari takes hanumanji and wanted to get glimpse of Ramji. So they were doing all the tricks to get attension of the children and ramji takes advantage of this and says to his parents that he wants the monkey (hanumanji). Upon being declined, he starts crying and hits his elbow to bharat who takes the message and starts crying making Shatrugan and lakshman cry as well. Seeing all the 4 children crying, Dashrat agrees to it. That was the story I got from one of the bhajans on hanumanji. I am not sure which one is correct now lol.

In your analysis above you have missed on Hanumanji getting sent to Surya Dev for further studies. Thus, surya dev also becomes his guru. This I think is after he forget's his power. Once he finishes his studies there, as Guru Diksha he solves Surya Dev's problem with his son Shani Dev revealing why Shani Dev doesn't hurt any Hanuman Bhakth (they have a good fight and hanumanji wins). Surya Dev will advise Hanumanji to go and be with his son Sugriv in Kishkindha. That's where Ramji was bound to meet Hanumanji again. All the Devatas, gandharvas etc were present in one way or the other in Ramayan be it physically or as their sons. Hanumanji been 11th Rudra (shiva) and pawan putra (son of wind god), Ramji (vishnu), Sitaji (lakshmi), Lakshman (seshnaag), Jambwant (bhrahma), Sugriv (Surya), Nal and Neel (vishvakarma), Angad (agni dev i think), others as other vanaras in the sena. When Ramji goes back to vaikuntlok, this gets clearly revealed. What I don't understand is that does Keshri's Kingdom really end? I thot when Sugriv called all the kingdoms to help find Sitaji, Keshri's also came along with his sena to help. Please let me know if my thinking is correct.

I also agree about the costumes being bit dull on the bright children. The child playing Ram is very cute. I love the chopais playing everytime ram and hanuman meet.
hrkansagara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna85

Lord shiva does take Hanumanji to Ayodhya. That's when they meet for the first time. However, I thot that hanumanji was presented as a street monkey with a madari (i think that's what they are called sorry if i am wrong). The story which was told to me had that Shivji disguised as madari takes hanumanji and wanted to get glimpse of Ramji. So they were doing all the tricks to get attension of the children and ramji takes advantage of this and says to his parents that he wants the monkey (hanumanji). Upon being declined, he starts crying and hits his elbow to bharat who takes the message and starts crying making Shatrugan and lakshman cry as well. Seeing all the 4 children crying, Dashrat agrees to it. That was the story I got from one of the bhajans on hanumanji. I am not sure which one is correct now lol.

In your analysis above you have missed on Hanumanji getting sent to Surya Dev for further studies. Thus, surya dev also becomes his guru. This I think is after he forget's his power. Once he finishes his studies there, as Guru Diksha he solves Surya Dev's problem with his son Shani Dev revealing why Shani Dev doesn't hurt any Hanuman Bhakth (they have a good fight and hanumanji wins). Surya Dev will advise Hanumanji to go and be with his son Sugriv in Kishkindha. That's where Ramji was bound to meet Hanumanji again. All the Devatas, gandharvas etc were present in one way or the other in Ramayan be it physically or as their sons. Hanumanji been 11th Rudra (shiva) and pawan putra (son of wind god), Ramji (vishnu), Sitaji (lakshmi), Lakshman (seshnaag), Jambwant (bhrahma), Sugriv (Surya), Nal and Neel (vishvakarma), Angad (agni dev i think), others as other vanaras in the sena. When Ramji goes back to vaikuntlok, this gets clearly revealed. What I don't understand is that does Keshri's Kingdom really end? I thot when Sugriv called all the kingdoms to help find Sitaji, Keshri's also came along with his sena to help. Please let me know if my thinking is correct.

I also agree about the costumes being bit dull on the bright children. The child playing Ram is very cute. I love the chopais playing everytime ram and hanuman meet.

It's True Ashna dear i was didnot knew the shivji 's hanuman take to ayodhya part as i was watched "Hanuman(A Animated Film On Hanuman)" more than 3 times but i forgoted when posting.Your Part Of analysis on my post is quite a few different point as my post is only to highlight that current meager part(Keshri's Kingdom) is started To Shift New meager Parts(Kiskindha And Ayodhya). Story's Next Meager Twist in tell Is After Ravan's Death And Ram's Return As Keshri's Kingdom Get back.

betzy thumbnail
can some1 plzzz post more pictures of new episodes........thanx
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashna85

I too never heard of anybody taking Hanuman to Ayodhya, or even Hanuman himself being there.  The first time Hanuman met Rama & Lakshman was at the river Pampa, when they were looking for Sita.  Yeah, Hanuman did know that one day, he'd be meeting Rama, but he never met him before that episode, even though he may well have meditated upon him.

On the curse, the bal-Hanuman part of the AS Ramayan on NDTV put it nicely - the birth of Hanuman, his childhood pranks, his attempt to devour the sun, Indra's assault on him and the subsequent ashirvad collection he received from various devas, and his training by Surya-deva.  It was only after this that Hanuman was under the tutelage of rishi Angiraj, and got cursed for always monkeying around the place.  He obviously determined that since he had learnt what there was to learn from Surya-deva himself, he didn't need this rishi as a Guru.

In the same serial, the reason Shani never allows his glare to fall on any of Hanuman's disciples is that Hanuman frees him and the other grahas from Ravan (I think this is only  in the Ananda Ramayan, I've not heard it anywhere else).  Also, one mistake in the above vanara geneology - Nal is the son of Vishwakarma, and Neela is the son of Agni.  Angad is the son of Vali, and Vali was the son of Indra.

Incidentally, I thought that  Riksh-raj and then Vali were the founder and ruler of the entire vanara 'race' (or species 😉) - I somehow still wonder how  did Kesari have a  separate Vanara kingdom?  Was he a vassal of Riksh-raj or Vali?
hrkansagara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

I too never heard of anybody taking Hanuman to Ayodhya, or even Hanuman himself being there.  The first time Hanuman met Rama & Lakshman was at the river Pampa, when they were looking for Sita.  Yeah, Hanuman did know that one day, he'd be meeting Rama, but he never met him before that episode, even though he may well have meditated upon him.

On the curse, the bal-Hanuman part of the AS Ramayan on NDTV put it nicely - the birth of Hanuman, his childhood pranks, his attempt to devour the sun, Indra's assault on him and the subsequent ashirvad collection he received from various devas, and his training by Surya-deva.  It was only after this that Hanuman was under the tutelage of rishi Angiraj, and got cursed for always monkeying around the place.  He obviously determined that since he had learnt what there was to learn from Surya-deva himself, he didn't need this rishi as a Guru.

In the same serial, the reason Shani never allows his glare to fall on any of Hanuman's disciples is that Hanuman frees him and the other grahas from Ravan (I think this is only  in the Ananda Ramayan, I've not heard it anywhere else).  Also, one mistake in the above vanara geneology - Nal is the son of Vishwakarma, and Neela is the son of Agni.  Angad is the son of Vali, and Vali was the son of Indra.

Incidentally, I thought that  Riksh-raj and then Vali were the founder and ruler of the entire vanara 'race' (or species 😉) - I somehow still wonder how  did Kesari have a  separate Vanara kingdom?  Was he a vassal of Riksh-raj or Vali?

it's not true dear you can see the movie created by sahara one motion picture in 2005 Called "hanuman". The Thing Is Clearly Displayed That Hanuman Fully Transformed To Monkey And Shivji Himself Transformed As Monkey Man Before Entering Ayodhya Where Hanuman's Age Is Child(Smaller Then Current Serial Age). The River Pampa Is The Next Meet Not First.
hrkansagara thumbnail

Originally posted by: betzy

can some1 plzzz post more pictures of new episodes........thanx

You Can Google It As My self Is Just Done For These Proper Pics Only Not Other.