ANAS RASHIDS
AND
PUJA V/S SHEETAL DABHOLKARS

NEW FUNNY FAN FICTION

PaGal BaNaYeNgE hUm

STARING THE PRC CLAN 2009...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Introductions:

ANAS: Typical Hot Popular Vest, Jeans and Shade wearing College Guy..Loves Women but esp Sheetal Dabholkar...he Gets a lot of Slaps...πŸ˜†..But afterall he is Naughty Naughty Anas na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Sheetal: Short, Skirt, Sleevless, Low neck wearing hot, pretty, rich girl...Outgoing and funny a bit daft to..loves Anas.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Batata Vada: (Kumar Hegde aka JC, First lawyer Manik) Thinks his kool😎, sexc and very hot...thinks he has a charm with the ladies with his raggeed looks..πŸ˜†..but really he is a joke...zero compared to our Hero!πŸ˜†

Nayantara: Sheetal's Mom....Short upto ear length hair, wears pure Red or Hot pink on her lips...thinks she is juicy looking for a new man but has she found him❓...always wears see-through sarees...single and very sarcastic...πŸ˜†

Narendra: Chicken Chicken is one wat to discribe him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Bachelor goes by one rule "abbhi toh main jawaan hoon"πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†. Very Rich father of Anas.

Puja: Married to Anas Rashid, very amazing, and very stupid, is a loser and always gets lost...she mad for sure...has an idiot sis who want to be her sautan.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Rupali: Very Pretty, and still young our Hemma Malini, maried to her Dharampaji(Dharmendar) getting bored of her husband and has a cunning plan to steal her sisters (Puja) hubby, and brecome a sautan.

Muniza: Very bubbly and is 5yrs senior to Anas, but still drop-dead Fida over him..πŸ˜†..she's very young, a commercial charcter....wearing short skirts and tops to impress the ones around her..but when on her own complaining about her own dress code.

Zainab: Our school teacher, the most forgetfull, forgetting names and students..very doopey, falling asleep during one of her classes...πŸ₯±πŸ˜†Salwar Kammez wearing teacher.πŸ˜†

Divya: Hot and happening Divya...fida over Irfan...."Irfan is hers is what she says" her worst rival is Komal...both have stupid competitions like...whoose Nails are longer and whoose wearing best make-up, or whoose top was brought from a known big brand shop...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Komal: Intelligent with beauty is best way to discribe her..but still very silly on competing in competions like..."Best Make-up", "Longest Nails", worst rival as you know is Divya, very smiley and alot of EGO!πŸ˜†

Swathi: Part of the Anas group studing with Rupali and Puja...madly in lover with Abhishake Bachan, very modest girl..sees Abhishake in everyone so ends up kissing them then gets slapped...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Evee Baba: Still our baba, Baba kind of style..all she says in classes when the teacher is teaching a sargam is "Baba aagaye hai" or "Baba se prasad lo"..Since she is a Baba she thinks al teachers are Younger then her...πŸ˜† very superstitious..like if someone falls over she'll walk the other way.πŸ˜†

Nikki: An Ashwariya Rai looka- alike...so most boy students are in love with her, and girl students think of her as their role model....Very strict teacher..so if a boy is walking side by side her she will wack them with her long thin teachers stickπŸ˜† she hates touching people or tapping them so she pokes them with her stick if anyone touches her belongings or her she will take a shower!πŸ˜†

Shanrab: She is in disguise as a shool student but really she is a professer call Vankat Raman...πŸ˜†..she is so young that everyone calles her the baby of the collge but really she is older then all.

Ash: Leader of group called "Attitude Chicks"πŸ˜† 4-5 of them in this group..Ash looks more like Shusmita Sen..is VERY jealous of Sheetal and Loves Anas alot, cause alot og Hungama in the collge but see where they end up...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

members will be introduced..so keep a watch-out OR read-Out...πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Edited by rumela711926 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow rumi superb sis
anas ki shaadi ho chuki hai pooja se....naaaahiiii sheetal ka number kab lage ga
anyways very nice characters
and v v funny
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh my goodness rumi 😳 tum ney mere dil ki baat keh di ke tum ne ek comedy fan fiction bana diya aur narendra jha ko bhi rakha πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ i am so happy while reading this ff and i love this comedy fan fiction πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 

big hug and clap for you rumela πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— πŸ‘

a big thank you that u got this in your mind that one fan foction should be comedy , i like your thought πŸ€—

i am eagerly waiting for this fan fiction to proceed 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by urooj101 - 14 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail
really funny ff yaar anas is married and upar se so many girl dieing 4 gim and phir hamari sheetal ka number kab aya ga πŸ˜‰
Ok so its the first day of collage 2nd year.sangeet college called

" BESURO KI SANGEET ACADAMY" πŸ˜†

Sheetal is late so Anas like a hero decides to pick her up on his way to collage

btw nayantara is quite friendly to anas but doesnt like him getting to close to Sheetal

so anas stops his red maharani in front of Sheetal's house....as soon as he enters the house he starts to shout

Anas: mangu arre oye mangu!!!!... aur kitna late awogi?(in gabar singh style)

nayantara: arre Anas beta tum...aur yeh mangu mangu kya laga rakha hai tumne..... mera naya naam rakh diya kya tumne?(teasing him) aur lagta hai tumne meri fav film "sholey" dekhi hai kya?

Anas: arre nahi aunty woh to main Sheetal ko pyar se mangu bulata hoon...

Anas:yes aunty main ne sholey dekhi..opps sorry aunty...

Nayantara: arre no sorry haye tum uss film ka naam kya le liya ...mujhe itni kushi ho rahi hai... tumhe malum hai na ki uss film ke wajah se main ajj itni khush hoon ..... Sheetal ke papa ne uss film ko dekha to laga ki woh hi jaise viru hai aur main gabbar hoon to unhone mujhe talak(divorce) de diya
Nayantara:arre beta tum chahe Sheetal ko kuch bhi kaho akhir kuch mahine(months) baad to tumhe ushe kuch bhi kehne ka hakk hoga na ?

Anas: arre aunty app ko kahi yeh mangu ne to nahi .....

Naintara: arre beta kya nahi bataya....arre kuch mahine rukh jawo tumhe sab kuch pata chal jayega..its a surprise...and mujhe....

before Nayantara could continue Sheetal came all dresses in a short skirt and a white top

Sheetal; hey hi changu... aur mom kon sa surprise? mujhe bhi nahi pata? anywayz im late hum chalte hai mum

they both go out and sit in Anas's red maharani and drive off....

Anas: lagta hai tumhari mum ko aur mere dad ko akhir ekta ki serial dekhte dekhte pata chal hi gaya ki abb hum dono kki shaddi ki umar ho gayi hai...

Sheetal; tumhe kaise pata..... WOW changu tum kabse itni intelligant baatain samaj ne lage? anyway y r u saying that?

Anas: arre sunna nahi kya ..... lagta hai tumhe uss BATATA WADE ki allargy  la...

Sheetal; arre arre arre rooko .....BATATA WADE ko ajj pick up karna hai...chalo uske ghar

ok so somthing about BATATA WADA he lives with his elder sis (shweta) who is allways fussy about what he wears, and she never takes him as a adult now she still thinks hes still a kid ...

AT BATATA WADA'S HOUSE

shweta: haye mera shona mona tumne dooth piya ki nahi?

BATATA WADA: kya hai ??? main koi chota bacha nahi hoon ki main doodh piwo ..main to abhi yeh health boosting drink piiunga aur college ki sari ladkiyaa ko patane wala hoon tum dekhna....

shweta: haan haan all u can get is a BATATI WADI .... tumhe....

jus then Anas and Sheetal arrive ...BATATA WADA is always fida over every girl ...even if she is a hottie or a bhenji ...apne BATATE WADE ko to kuch bhi chalta hai....

BATATA WADA AKA KUMAR OUR PAGAL JC : ok bye di

FINALLY ARRIVE AT THE COLLEGE...

there they meet Anas with Puja and ritu who r married but not happily..r doing college late due to some problems that u will come to know soon and they r friends of the trio..

u see them coming down the stairs as the trio are entering college....

Puja: Anassssssssssssssssss i hate coming to college this late ...I MEAN HUM SAB INSE 2 YEARS ...2 years god thats too much....yeh sab ritu ki galti hai

ritu: haye what have i done and 2 years is nothing ok aur ...meri to sirf yeh hi galti thi ki mainne dharam paji se pyar kiya jisne mujhe kaha tha ki after marriage he will take me on a holiday

ritu:...mujhe kya pata tha ki uske liye holiday means going out with a katara gaadi jiska ek darwaza band hi na hota ho... and then stopping at his stupid do taake ka dost jiske paas petrol lene ke liye car hi sell karni padi....i told that idiot that whats th use of petrol without a car ...and he said that darling ritu...tumhe pata hai yeh petrol hai na abb kaAm aayega

Puja: and then u knew when we had to come to fetch u guys and then we use that petrol and phir we got lost for 1 year going around and around the hills taking right turns jab ki sirf ek baar sirf ek baar hi humhe ek left turn lena tha....u idiot....

ok guys hope u like it i know it was kind of boring and im not that good at writhing fanfics but stay tuned it will get exciting.....

sorry if i bored u ...

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

wow rumi superb sis
anas ki shaadi ho chuki hai pooja se....naaaahiiii sheetal ka number kab lage ga
anyways very nice characters
and v v funny

thanku thanku
ya ek taraaf hai ghawali ek taraf baharwali hai
woh bole miala ya bole miali lolzzzzzzzzzz
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow really it is 🀣...
i have no words for your taarif........
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think a new adjective must be created for you.........i am thinking that word.

Originally posted by: urooj101

oh my goodness rumi 😳 tum ney mere dil ki baat keh di ke tum ne ek comedy fan fiction bana diya aur narendra jha ko bhi rakha πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ i am so happy while reading this ff and i love this comedy fan fiction πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 

big for you rumela πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— πŸ‘

a big thank you that u got this in your mind that one fan foction should be comedy , i like your thought πŸ€—

i am eagerly waiting for this fan fiction to proceed 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

we think d same ish lia humne apki mu ki baat chin liπŸ˜‰
i am soooooo worried pata neahi humse ya hoga ki neahi daar laag raha hai ur ur ur ur urooj di
u r mostest welcomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i have done d 1st part plz read it

Originally posted by: maria_awan

really funny ff yaar anas is married and upar se so many girl dieing 4 gim and phir hamari sheetal ka number kab aya ga πŸ˜‰

puja se saddi sheetal se wadi i mean baby lolzzzzzzz

Originally posted by: indupriya2008

wow really it is 🀣...
i have no words for your taarif........
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think a new adjective must be created for you.........i am thinking that word.

nice joke dear
jhoot bole kaua kate well still thankuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰