Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Dear friends,

I have written a short FF

what might happen on Monday.

I hope you will like it.

Do read and comment.

ArBi Karwa Chaut

Bharti and Payal were surprised to see Bhaskar😲, others were very delighted, specially Bhaskar's mom.πŸ˜›

Some emotional scenes------I am not writing them, watch it on Monday, because I am here to write what happened to ArBi.πŸ˜†

Everyone was busy with Bhaskar. Armaan came but he didn't come to meet others, he was thinking that Bhaskar's parents might feel bad. He went upstairs and keep watching Bharti from the veranda. He wanted to meet Bhaskar and Bharti but both of them were busy downstairs.

Bharti saw him suddenly and their eyes met. She felt very happy.πŸ˜› Armaan waved her and gestured her to come up. Bharti gave a angry look which means "nahi, main nahi a sakti". Armaan kept giving his naughty smile. Whenever Bharti looked at him (quite often) he was asking her to come up.πŸ˜‰

After sometimes in the terrace the Karwa Chaut function started. All suhagans were looking at the moon and then looking at their husbands. When Bharti looked at Bhaskar, he moved away and she saw Armaan standing. Armaan looked at her so romantically.😍 She was perplexed.😳

Some lady: ab saare patiyan apne apne patni ko pani pilayega aur khana khilaega.

Bhaskar came in front of Bharti again. He took the glass and brought it towards her mouth. Bharti tried to drink, but wow! there was no water!!😲

Bharti was perplexed.😲 She looked at Bhaskar and Bhaskar winked at her. πŸ˜‰Bhaskar took a laddu from Bharti's thali and brought it to her mouth but just when Bharti tried to eat it, the laddu vanished.😲

Bhaskar (whispered): kyon Bhaskar, yeh kaam to mera nahi hai na? yeh kisi aur ka hai. πŸ˜‰Armaan tumhare liye intezar kar raha hai, wo bhi tumhari tarah saradin bhuka hai.😳

Bharti was stunned, she understood this Bhaskar is actually KK in disguise. She gave a very angry look to Bhaskar.😑

Everybody was enjoying. Bharti couldn't find Armaan there, he vanished. May be he went downstairs. Payal came to her.

Payal: Bhaskar, Armaan tumhare liye wait kar raha hai niche, tum niche jao. Bechara pura din tumhare liye kuchh nahi khaya.😊

Bharti: main kyon jaunga? Waise tumhe kaise pata ke wo bhuka hai, usne bataya kya tumhe?

Payal: Bhaskar, tum nahi samjhoge, kuchh batein aisi hoti hai jise bolne ki zaroorat nahi hoti. Tum niche jao ya na jao tumhari marzi.

Bharti started thinking "main kyon jaungi?" She looked at Bhaskar, he winked at her again. Bharti was really angry.😑

Armaan was waiting for Bharti, but she was not coming. He called her.

Armaan: Bharti, I am waiting for you.

Bharti was very angry with KK, she said very rudely to Armaan: main kyon aungi? I am not your wife OK? And she hung up the phone.

Armaan was very disheartenedπŸ˜” and he came back to his home.

Armaan never called again. After sometimes Bharti realized that she was very rude to Armaan and she came downstairs, but Armaan was not there. She felt very bad. Just then Sudha came.

Sudha: chalo Bharti ab khana kha lete hai, waise bhi bhuk lagi hogi tumhe?

Bharti nodded her head, and everyone started eating.

But'

Whatever food Bharti was bringing to her mouth were just vanishing. She was very angry, Bhaskar was giving a naughty smile to her.πŸ˜‰

After the party was over Sudha, Laxminarayan etc. waved goodnight to Bhaskar and Bharti. But when they entered the bed room Bhaskar vanished.πŸ˜†

Bharti tried to sleep but she couldn't as she was really very hungry. She came to the kitchen and tried to have some biscuits but they vanished as well.πŸ˜†

Bharti: KK, teri to main😑

She took her car key and drove to Armaan's house. She rang the bell.

Armaan opened the door.

Armaan: tum, itni raat, yahaan?😲 (he was still upset)

Bharti (she was literally fed up): mujhe bohut bhukh lagi hai, mujhe kuchh khane ko do.

Armaan: kyon? Tumne kuch khaya nahi?

Bharti: kuchh khaya hota to idhar ati kya main?😑

Armaan started smiling. "achcha hua tum a gayi, main bhi bhuk ke mare so nahi pa raha tha, chalo maggie bana leta hun"

Bharti: pehle pani pilao mujhko, pyas lag rahi hai

Armaan couldn't stop smiling. She is so cute.πŸ˜› He brought water for her, he brought the glass near her mouth, Bharti thought "yeh mujhe kyon pani pila raha hai, main khud pi sakti hun" but she suddenly reminded that if she interrupts him, the water might vanish again. She cursed KK and drank the water. She was so relieved, she thought "jal hi jivan hota hai".

Armaan took out a chocolate from the fridge and put it into Bharti's mouthπŸ˜›, and again she couldn't stop him.πŸ˜†

After sometimes the food was ready. Bharti was eating so fast. Armaan kept watching her. 😳

Armaan: Thanks Bharti for keeping Vrat for me.

Bharti: main tumhare liye vrat kyun rakhungi? Main to ma bauji ko khush karne ke liye sab kuchh kia.

Armaan (giving his mischievous smile): achcha, to unlogo ke liye tum itne raat tak bhuki thi?

Bharti gave a fake smile thinking: tumhe kaise bataun kyon main bhuka tha?

The BeginningπŸ˜†

..................................................................................

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesome yaar!
absolute loved it!
kaninikabasuray thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

awesome yaar!

absolute loved it!

Thanks a lot ZoahπŸ˜›
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Di
It was so cute
Loved it
Cant wait till monday
But according to me
Jaisa ke DDLJ mein hua tha
Bharti will faint but not acting actually fainting
and Armaan watching her fall will hold her and give her water to drink
And then
TING TING TING TING TING TING TING

Take Care
Zoya

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome..di.. bechari Bharti... ei KK kei kheye phelte parto... bhalo hoto...
erokom serial e toh ar hobe na..😭 hole moja hoto ...
Amar ei FF ta pore khub bhalo legeche...

Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Awesome Di

It was so cute
Loved it
Cant wait till monday

Thanks Zoya,

Me too can't wait for monday.

The FF I wrote is actually what I dreamt last night (part of it)πŸ˜‰. I am obsessed with ArBi you know😳

Originally posted by: Zoya_01

But according to me
Jaisa ke DDLJ mein hua tha
Bharti will faint but not acting actually fainting
and Armaan watching her fall will hold her and give her water to drink
And then
TING TING TING TING TING TING TING

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
TING TING TING TING TING

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

it was awesome..di.. bechari Bharti... ei KK kei kheye phelte parto... bhalo hoto...

erokom serial e toh ar hobe na..😭 hole moja hoto ...
Amar ei FF ta pore khub bhalo legeche...

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thanks a lot dear.

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Thanks a lot ZoahπŸ˜›

ur welcome!
plz write more!
even i want to write a ArBi FF ,but soooooooooooo busy with the work!

Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

ur welcome!

plz write more!
even i want to write a ArBi FF ,but soooooooooooo busy with the work!

If you like this you can read my other FFs "Kasha asia Hota" and "KBBB"

wow! you want to write ArBi FFs? that's greatπŸ˜›, but you don't get time? I am sorry for you.

catch_ritu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey tht ws really gudd...i hoe aisa hi kuch ho bt dnt knw actllyy...
letc cc..mn ya really gud wrk yarr keep it upp!!!!!!!