8th oct update. day of reconciliation

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Rajiv takes Simi to Anita's place Abhi has parked the car in front of his house  then he moves his car in opposite direction. Rajiv pulls his car where abhi had parked car few minutes ago in front of house. Rajiv's and abhi's car is now across from eachother. But neither of them see each other. Simi gets out of the car and finds bell and picks it up/

. Rajiv is happy he is getting married to simi in 3 days. Rajiv knocks the door servant comes and announces Simi is here. Anita's mom welcomes her. Simi convinces Anita's dad/

She tells him" if ppl come to know anita has run away and living with us without marrying anuj. It won't look good for you or your family. . This is my plan:  I get ammried in 3 days with rajivji. Then Anuj and anita can marry  2 days later. That way your condition will be fulfilled.

Anita's dad says:" I want wedding and all may way."

Simi agrees saying: "I have one condition: you have to come and apologize to my dad. I am sure he will agree to everything." Anita's dad agrees to visit sehti house in  the evening to  and pick up anita. . Rajiv keeps babling in between.to support simi.

Simi gives good news to her mom and  anuj. Anuj runs to tell anita good news. Mr. sethi comes home to find out simi has decided her wedding and Anuj anita's and is  very upset. Simi convinces him Rajiv supports Simi trying to take credit for everything. Simi's tears melts mr sethi. Father daughter hugs each other,

Mili Nitu comes there and every one is happy. Mili tries to scare rajiv talking about karol baag police station and her friend seeing him there,

Simi too is scared. Nitu  changes subject seeing scared Simi and says "she has friend there."

Mr sethi says" I do not want my daugher marrying a police officer. Every one laughs when Nitu says: He is not good enough and she has no plan to marry hm.

Simi is happy seeing every one smiling. Rajiv takes full responsibilty of all arrangements of wedding when Mr. Sethi is worried. Simi  is thinking what will happen now and thinking about herself and Rajiv and feels sad.

In the evening Simi's mom preparing for Anita's parents arrival. They arrive Anuj rushes to open the door. Anita comes rushing. manju welcomes them. Mr sethi looks away when anita's dad call him. Anita's dad says:" i forgot I have a daughter. Mr sethi says: I too have daughters".

Anita's dad ask for forgiveness. Mr sethi stops him and they both hug. and discuss things. every one is happy anuj comes with bag. Mr sethi makes fun of him. asking him where are you going with bag.
Anuj says : it is anita's bag. every one laughs.

Precap: Simi's mom is taking out Simi's clothers. Simi is seating on the bed in deep thoughts. Simi's mom asks her to pack clothes to take with her. Simi sits still. Manju finds torn  kameez and asks Simi about it. Simi remebers whole thing and how it  was torn. She is sad.

My comments: Simi has decided her own future based on Anuj's happiness and her dad and family's well being. In other words she is redeeming her happiness for the sake of her families throwing herself at the mercy of Rajiv. Rajiv acts all nice today. But we all know how mean and brutal he can be if he does not get his ways. What simi is thinking her family's happiness will turn into biggest mistake of her life if she marries Rajiv. As both mother son are evil and she will not have moment of happiness. I hope this wedding is stopped. Let us see what next week brings. I am sure Abhi will do something . May be simi will confess Rajiv tore her kameez trying to force himself on her.

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

couchy thumbnail
i just wish Simi doesnt get married to rajiv but anita n anuj get married and later on simi hooks up with abhi somehow...
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Raksha....as usual! 👏
Edited by pams309 - 14 years ago
belvin92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
always the girls suffer .i dont watch the show i just read.thank u.
Chait-Jenn-4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for  da  great update!!!