Gushfest..(PriDa and stuff, today)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends, nobody made any topic about today's episode? *pouts* Nobody wanted to discuss any aspect of it? Came here expecting a topic to post my views about today, but found nothing.. Where's everybody?

OK, here is my gushfest..I don't know about the shirt Pri wore today, didn't like it much, but GK looked uber hot..

Dear PriDa,

LOVED your scene today, and I was grinning like a fool throughout your interaction..GK looked hot..When Pri reached the workout area with only his plans on his mind but lost a sense of his surroundings again on seeing Damz, it made me skip a few heartbeats..Loved how Damz preferred being herself and told Pri the truth about the birthday party's reality..GK looked hot..And loved how Damz made the boundaries of Pri's place in their lives clear again by telling him to take a rest like other employees..Eh eh..feeling bad, Pri? That must have hurt, hon..Also loved how Damz dropped hints about not wanting her family to be too dependent on his presence..Woohoo, way to go, girl.⭐️ It amused me to see a hint of irritation and hurt in his tone when Pri said to himself afterward that Damz didn't do anything for his birthday..Haha..Touched a nerve, eh? Served you right for lying about the whole thing, my boy...But you looked hot..πŸ˜†

LOVED how Pri is always on Dam's mind, she was constantly thinking about him, and even two hours before his usual time to reach the Mansion, she was all eager to talk to him..Girl is lost, even though she would rather jump off a cliff than admit it..

A pleased PriDaholic

---
PriSam

LOVED how Pri didn't object even a single time when Sam kept calling Damz Bhabi time and again in front of him..Pri has subconsciously accepted the reality of Dam's place in his life , its just that he doesn't know it yet..🀣🀣🀣 @ Sam teasing Pri about Ela..

Whether I like Sam ever again or not, it's true that these two brothers light up the screen whenever they're together, and their scene was gold..I know, Yesterday I said Sam's character was destroyed beyond repair for me, and I thought I had had enough of his evil ways, but can't help appreciating his chemistry with Bade Bhayya..He' s Pri's brother after all..*sheepish smile* I don't support what he is doing to Avni, but I hope Damz and Avni will protect her from Sam..LOVED how Damz told Sam not to hurt her sensitive sister..

And boy, did GK look hot today..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Disclaimer: I know there's nothing even remotely intelligent about this post, and its a total gushfest, but I hardly concentrated on anything else other than Prithvi today, and it happened after a lot of days..So, I am just on a high..Excuse the swoonfest, chums..

*Phew! Now that I have vented it all out..I feel a lot better*
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey baby..

how are you??
Zain..πŸ€— I'm good..How are you doing? Seen the episode yet?
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sarah .. I was soooo waiting for your post!!! πŸ€— Seriously yaa .. your posts have sorta become a drug .. just can't do without it!! 😳 

Coming to the Gushfest ... if this is it .. then we want MORE! And I'm sure, every PriDaholic here will agree with me on that! Please continue with the gushfest .. coz its a saviour, during such times when it seems like a drought of PriDa scenes!  I want MORRRRE!!

Okay .. I have yet to watch the episode .. so will get back and comment on the episode later! Girl .. you're a Rockstar!!! Your posts Rockkk!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Eks..πŸ€—Thanks, babe..

I came here expecting to find somebody else's post where I would be able to share my views, because I thought I should avoid initiating a post today considering I'm on a Prithvi high and wouldn't make the slightest senseπŸ˜†, but ended up writing this gushfest because there was no other place to post it..πŸ˜†

Will look forward to reading your take, pal..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sarah..zain and eks!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
yeah prithvi looked sizzling today but not because of his shirt...but because there this some sort of glow on his face ...something was different in the way he was looking today....hmmmm looks like our Dude had a good night's sleep finally after that phone conversation with the Queenie yesterday. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but I didn't like that he was thinking that everything is going acc. to his plan...plan! my foot! the date...the dance...all that was no plan of his!! that was ela gujral's plan...he just got lucky!

anyhow  loved pri-sam conversation as usual and OMG! prithvi did not object at sam's use of bhabhi twice!!! that means the dude gave the stamp of approval!!! yay!!!πŸ˜†
and OMG!! sam teasing prithvi with ela!! 🀣🀣🀣 i had the same exact lines that sam had......🀣🀣🀣🀣....lol imagine if prithvi was going for ela...then he would be sameer's father-in-law and damini-avni-rosh's step dad!! OMG! he'd be one HOT step dad!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

everything else was boring....and varun's gait is so mechanical or robotic and he looked such a midget in front of vivan!! oompa loompa personified!!! see i was right! he is an oompa loompa!πŸ˜‰
and last thing.....NO ROSH today!! that is so wrong! i want more prida and more rosh!
btw i wouldn't mind seeing toofan again either...where is the poor guy..ooops forgot it's a HORSEY!!!

well today i end my post with an introspective ( yeah right πŸ˜‰) question------express your views at prithvi going after ela...since he said that to get to damini he will have to go through ela...hmmm what will he do now? take ela for a date and ask for dance?
and what do you think of prithvi as the sisters' step DAD?????

P.S---sarah..you changed brendon's pic???? i liked the first pic more....ooops sorry pretend i didn't say that. I would not want Queen S to get mad at me 😭

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i m  disappointed today y prithvi is thinking about revenge πŸ˜’ i ll bash him
love the scene when he saw her and became lost but i want some more genuine love scenes
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Friends, nobody made any topic about today's episode? *pouts* Nobody wanted to discuss any aspect of it? Came here expecting a topic to post my views about today, but found nothing.. Where's everybody?

Hiya, Sarah!!! I've been online all this while, waiting for your post... Awww, don't pout, sweetie, people need some time to recover from all that incredible hotness!!! 😳 I'm sure there will be a deluge of posts on the forum soon...

OK, here is my gushfest..I don't know about the shirt Pri wore today, didn't like it much, but GK looked uber hot..

Tell me about it! I was ready with my shades and all, you know, to spare my eyes, but I saw him and was like 😍 *swoons* Wish I'd thought to keep a magnifying glass handy. Sigh.

Dear PriDa,

LOVED your scene today, and I was grinning like a fool throughout your interaction.. Me too. Oh, and I broke out into a jig. No, no one witnessed it , so it was ok. But I'm sure the people below thought there was an earthquake or something πŸ˜† GK looked hot.. Yes yes yes yessss! When Pri reached the workout area with only his plans on his mind but lost a sense of his surroundings again on seeing Damz, it made me skip a few heartbeats..and it made my pulse race..Loved how Damz preferred being herself and told Pri the truth about the birthday party's reality..I'm surprised girl actually remembered how to speak. I'd have been reduced to incoherency.. GK looked hot.. EEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!! I know!!!! *swoons again* And loved how Damz made the boundaries of Pri's place in their lives clear again by telling him to take a rest like other employees..Eh eh..feeling bad, Pri? That must have hurt, hon..Aww, poor Pri! Things aren't going so perfectly, eh? Never mind, baby, never mind. Hey, btw, do you need comforting? Cos I know someone who's very willing to volunteer πŸ˜‰ Also loved how Damz dropped hints about not wanting her family to be too dependent on his presence..Woohoo, way to go, girl.⭐️ Dams rocks! Give him a hard time, queenie, he's not being very nice at the moment! It amused me to see a hint of irritation and hurt in his tone when Pri said to himself afterward that Damz didn't do anything for his birthday..Haha..Touched a nerve, eh? Served you right for lying about the whole thing, my boy...His face, Sarah, his face! It fell a couple of miles and he looked like a little boy who's been told Santa isn't real. I wanted to reach through the screen and hug him tight! 😳 But you looked hot..πŸ˜†*will not swoon further... drooling begins*

LOVED how Pri is always on Dam's mind, she was constantly thinking about him, and even two hours before his usual time to reach the Mansion, she was all eager to talk to him..Girl is lost, even though she would rather jump off a cliff than admit it..Girl won't give in anytime soon. Pri's going to have his hands full with this one...

A pleased PriDaholic Seriously, today's epi was an oasis in the dreary desert of the revenge-drama filled epis we've been encountering of late.

---
PriSam

LOVED how Pri didn't object even a single time when Sam kept calling Damz Bhabi time and again in front of him..Pri has subconsciously accepted the reality of Dam's place in his life , its just that he doesn't know it yet.. You said it, babe! He didn't even blink. If that doesn't mean something, I'll go eat my prettiest red shoes...
🀣🀣🀣 @ Sam teasing Pri about Ela.. But he was right! The way Pri said 'I should focus on Ela', that's the first thought that came to my mind too!!! Hilarious! 🀣🀣🀣

Whether I like Sam ever again or not.. I don't, I won't. It's over 😳 it's true that these two brothers light up the screen whenever they're together, and their scene was gold..Seconded. I know, Yesterday I said Sam's character was destroyed beyong repair for me and I thought I had had enough of his evil ways, but can't help..He' s Pri's brother after all..*sheepish smile* I don't support what he is doing to Avni, but I hope Damz and Avni will protect her from Sam..LOVED how Damz told Sam not to hurt her sensitive sister..

I can't like Sam, even if he is Pri's brother. In fact, I continue to love, adore, like, worship Pri despite the fact that he has such a brother... As you can see, I haven't really cooled down yet...

And boy, did GK look hot..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†*blushes and nods head coyly. Head nodding increases in speed. Diya's head is a blur right now*

I know there's nothing even remotely intelligent about this post, and its a total gushfest, but I hardly concentrated on anything else other than Prithvi today, and it happened after a lot of days..So, I am just on a high..Excuse the swoonfest, chums..I needed this, babe! What's the fun of swooning and gushing if you can't share it with anyone? So, ya, LOVE this ROCKING post, as always!!!

*Phew! Now that I have vented it all out..I feel a lot better* πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Sarahkins...today's epi was total zilch for me..half of the epi was dedicated to Avni's tsunami attack *yet again ...was so relieved to see no signs of flood for three days but no!! creatives does not likes to see us all dry and happy so again opened the dam which resulted into tsunami once again WTH* someone pls slap Sameer for me...not b'cos he is evil or he is trying to take advantage of Avni.. eh..eh nope...I don't hav any problem with that but for the reason that he says his lines in such slow motion that half of the epi passed by listening to his crappy lines only... like guilt and all.. my foot if u r feeling so guilty then go and jump from a cliff for all I care but pls be fast with you lines.. it took him the whole night to say that 3-4 lines that by the time he finished it ..it was morng already...come on yaar..are you havng some dental problem or wat??? if yes then pls get free dental check-up as it is the best time Oral dental month is going on... and seriously I'am gonna scream running around the house like mad and will break all the furnitures in the home if they once again show the Vivan challenging Varun scene in Precap... enuff yaar guys you r making me sick just show the scene already and get over with it...I just can't bear the wodden spooky expressions of FLG everyday yaar... you guys r killing me seriously... only relief was the short PriDa scene that too wen Pri was admiring Dam wen she finished her workout... and why Pri was looking like the huge bottle of Ujala Liquid Detergent used for fabrics in India.. LMAO wen Sam teases Pri saying that he is gonna hit on Ela Gujral now...seriously I was thinking the same thing and Sam voiced my opinion..OMG does it means that I'am turning into the female version of Sam..oh no!!!!  *screaming on the top of my voice*  and loved it wen Pri did not object to Sam calling Dam Bhabhi..our dude is getting used to this already... ah.. ha.. good progress dude..thank you God for this small mercy.. that's it for today...and yet again wonderful job Sarahkins...keep it up

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Sarah....howz lyf....I was literally waiting for ur post.....

Episode.....hmmm...was okies types.... Though it had the painfull tears of Avni, the emotionsl turmoil though which Avni is going through..some meanest plans of Sameer....the concerns of an elder sister for her shy n sensitive little sister....the PriDa moment.....when The lady finally confesses that it wasn't her planning his birthday......n the dude got a little alert coz...it was his plan that had not finally worked...it had a very small VaRun-ViVan portion....n to end it all a sweet samPri session.....it ahd almost all of it.....but still the episode seemed to me as not much of potentiality..

Did Avni actually spend the whole night with Sam in his room.????? Big confusion... As far as I got it....it was supposed to b a whole ni8 plan for Sameer...but Avni stopped him...ryt????? Then howcum she leaves his room ryt in the morning.....pata nahi...may b I am the one missing some links....!!!!

Damz n her concern for her family...touched my heart today....she is a perect combination of beauty with brains ...loved her in her gyming suits......she looks soo trendy in dose....

PriDa scene....was gud..(NOTHING GREAT) I liked the way....our dude tried to flatter the Gujral girl by repeating his thanks n that how much he loved the party....but Damz...said it all.....I likedher boldness today....she relli wanna kep herself off relationships.....owing to the fact what she has gone through recently......(BUT PRITHVI IS HARD TO RESIST😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 ......GET IT GIRL>.......THE SOONER THE BETTER...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Loved her professional words today....she looked to me a perfect GUJRAL today....

Hahhhhh...Prithvi n Sam...brought a gud relief....the entire episode had been serious today........Hmmmm bros discussing about their next step......But Sam rockssss.....!!!!! Loved the way he said ki aap aur Ila Gujral....aap to mere bhi baap nikle 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 Loved that line....n also....today....Prithvi said Samm.... APPNE LIMIT MEIN REHNA HOGA....(missing the HIIIIIII HOGAAA..) He was sooo cute to say that Sam shd not exaggerate his biography to an xtent taht it bcums hard to believe!!!!!!

[U noe I remembered just then...dat in the forum...v were like may b Prithvi will b an IITian....n just for his love for horses...he chose to b an stable manager....!!!!!!!! In that case..wudn't he prefer to buy n keep a horse with him...rather than being a stable manager with a degree of IIT 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 ]

Neway...not much to say.....I just hope Sams lying with conviction method just doesn't mess up the whole thing...(as fromthe precap) Neway...njoy....looking 4ward to 2mrws one...