BDKTH 8th Oct. Brief Update

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hain

8th October Brief Update

Hey u said some one was covering it: heres the short highlights😉

• it starts with the trio deciding wer to go.
  • they see some beggars sleeping on the footpath, they sleep there on kanchan's scarf.
  • kakon cant sleep its too hard so kanchan tells her to sleep on her stomach, kanchan thinks of times back home when she wud make both wear blankets and sleep with a scarf and shamoli wud share her blanky with her coz she's freezing., they both share a sad look.
  • in the morning an evil woman comes and insults them, she wants them to pay for the road.
  • shamoli argues and she chases them away, they sit on the road side, and kakon once again gets hungry seeing food😆😆😆 kanchan goes to ask how much it is and just then a guy passes by on the fone, he drops a ten ruppee and goes on one corner to talk, shamoli walks there and takes the ten rps.... she tells kakon that they'lll buy food with this.
  • kanchan asks her wher it came from and she tells her so mahaan kanchan says no u cant take it, its stealing😆😆 so shamoli argues that she found it so its hers
  • thens he reminds her how much ten rps means, they get a flashback of there mother being beaten because she borrowed ten rps for kakon's jalebi😆😆😆 (she can eat i tell ya😆😆) but forgot to pay, she promised to cut it from the salary but still the woman beat her up.
  • kanchan still mahaanly explains that they must return it, hence she goes to the guy and gives him back the ten rps, he says thanx and the same moment turns and gives it to a blind beggar, angering shamoli.
  • shamoli tells kanchan that see ur sachaayi ka nateeja, humaare naseeb ka usse milgaya etc
  • the beggar butts in the convo and says that shamoli is right u defo are not from mumbai because here what u find is yours etc... he tells them that he got ten rps coz of them so he will feed them , but they have to drop him home😊
Well i think the beggar isnt blind, he may be taking them to beg with him, to make them beggars etc...
hmm the epi was quite good just not much happpend, lets hope by next week the mehra family enters the scene😉

PLEASE Press the LIKE button!

Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u hun and I'm waiting😊
RosyRosh thumbnail
sorry yaar vid keeps freezing!!! its taking forever!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
do u want the highlights?? let me think and type them lolz!
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

If you want them, I can type them up for you, I watched the Show two hours ago .. and i saw this like few hours ago lol ..

Hmm If you want the Highlights I can post them lol !
divinemystery23 thumbnail
Please post the highlights. I have been waiting patiently. Thank you.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Yes guys! Please someone if you can get me the highlights  i will give you the credit!! MY COMPUTER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!! Its really angering me!!! Its taking my vids forever to load and when it does it freezes!!!

THanks guys! I apologize!! This wont happen again!

Imran if you can maybe give the highlight to me I will post them here and credit you!
Nikasha. thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Roshni. It's not your computer, it's the website you're using. I tried it out, and it froze my computer. All of these websites freeze your computer. It's terrible. I can't watch this show because no one uploads it on a safe site like YouTube, so I rely on updates.