Written/Vid/Pix Update 8th October

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
(sav aais room) aai is sat on the bed reading when sachin comes in and asks what she wants...aai asks him for an update on the shrauni situation ...sachin flashbacks to spying on shrauni outside the night school... aai brings him back to reality ... sachin says there is a problem... she likes to make little toys out of clay ...aai is confused ... he tells aai that she teaches arts n crafts at night school ... sachin says that if he wants her attention he would have to attend those classes .... (this is the funny bit) aai said do it ... sachin gets up and says do you think i am ....aaiis sat on the bed and keeps on saying "gogogogogogo" with hand actions to everything sachin is saying ... hahaha you have to watch that bit ...sachin says he wont do it.... sachin walks out annoyed..aai is worried how he will get sachin to do it and now she is in deep thought but that is broken when she jumps up screaming with a new idea and sings "aai ka dajeba, aai ka dajeba" while she runs out of the house ...(Rasia Aai (RA) house) RA gifts manju with a new sari and thanks her ... aai gives her another one plus 4 gold bangles ... manjus face is ruined and says she cant take it home because it is not safe ... they would turn it to cash ... she complains to RA about the problems going on in the hosue and then finally decides she will live separately with vinod ... RA gets up and says no ... and not to be crazy and says that is your family ... you cant leave them (i thought she was showing manju some sense but then she ruins it) she goes on sarcastically and then says baba will die soon (in 10yrs) and then the house will be under vinods name and then she will rule the house ... but then manju asks about archu ... RA then explains to her that she has to tell aai/baba that there is someone who will look after archu in the future therefore they wont give archu half of the property ... RA goes on saying it is ok if she has to bow down to them ... but as that house must belong to manju .... then manju asks her how to go about doing it ... RA explains everything to her (but as usual we cant hear this bit) but manjus face lights up .... (vershus office) vershu goes into ashwins office ... she sees him watching the vidoe of that party where those two are dancing ... vershu walks out but ashwin doesnt even notice her ... vershu walks out and starts to put all the pieces together and now thinks that her boss likes her ... vershu is worried.... (archus house 8pm) vinod is worried that manju hasnt come home yet ...manju blames the rain ... and then says that she went to archus night class addmission and then bought her some books ... she goes to aai and shows aai the reciept of the night school addmission and shows her the books (aai face lights up) ... manju asks for forgiveness for what she said the other day and is upset that she made aai brea opne of archus gold necklaces and then says she is like archus elder sister and is ready to take on any responsilbility... she then tells aai all about the night school ... manju asks if aai will accepts it... aai says how can i object to a sister doing something for another sister ... they are both very pleased ... manju goes to freshen up and has a Victory smile on her face ....(manjus room at night) manju is doing some work and vinod walks in saying that what she did today was very good ... manju puts an act on saying i may think over practical sometimes but i felt guilty for whaty aai said so i tried to make up for my mistake ... vinod cuts ehr off saying it is good that you have tried to rectify your mistake ... vinod hugs her and manju says in her mind "wow RA ... you always say the right things" and she says she will soon rule the house ... (archus room night time)manju bring ta for aai and archu who are sat on ther bed covering archus books with wrapping paper... manju walks out ... archu remembers how aai used to do this when archu was little ... archu says that aai wants her to be able to stand on her own feet and tomorrow she doesnt want someone to drop/pick her up form the classes .. she wants to start to be independent ... aai accepted her request(archus house in the morning) manju is making tiffins and archu is massaging aai's feet ... aai is worried about archu gonig on her own ... aai said i will come for just today ... then manju supports aai but then archu says she is not little anymore ... vinod teases archu ... archu reluctently agrees ... aai gets a phone call form a marriage bureau and tells her that there is a rishta for vershu ... aai thinks about it all but aai says no ... aai tells baba that there was a good rishta for vershu but we had to refuse

END!!

[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my prediction for what might happen in the future.... archu will go to the night school and it will be the same night school as the one that shrauni teaches at ... sachin sees his vahini at the night school and finds some hope for ArMan ... sachin tells manav and manav goes to the night school and looks at her from a far just like sachin does with shrauni .... but if this does ever happen i hope manav says something to her ...Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely update dear....u knw Aarti..i just lost hope...PR is dissapointing me everyday..nw satish is also back..woooowwwww...dunno apna ArMan kab milegaaa
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I seriously dont knw where the show is going...no Manav again...😔
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys i've stopped watching pavitra rishta long time ago i still rember da last time we saw arman 2gether was like a mnth ago september 14th!!!!!.......ever since den i hve stopped watching dis show which use 2 be my most fav show on t.v!!!!!!.....allthou i still am a fan of arman n manav so i cum daily but juss 2 read da updates.....i feel so dissapointed in dis show!!!!!!........i thought it was nice n differnt but its like every other show......n btw da differnce in da story line was tht how archana was an uneducated girl n so was manav n how these 2 simple ppl meet n is in a pavitra rishta......but now archana will be educated.....n mite all of a sudden speak proper eng n all wont mke sense n da story wont compliment da original track!!!!!!......dis show is getting boring each n everyday since dey've been dragging it n totaly lost its charm!!!!!!!!!.........stillll i hve hope cz i cnt 4get da time when dis show was my most favv ever!!!!!! Edited by ballball - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the update .. hmm nice prediction Aarthi, I still have some hopes left, hope they'll be able to prove it .. So now Archu wants to b independant ? Hope she does sthg to save her married life too ..
zeezee55 thumbnail
i hope both Manav and Archu realises the importance of education and that both will make the effort to study and improve their lot.  I hope they are both not dependent on their mothers to prod them along. I think it is time for both Manav and Archu to think for themselves.  They appear too dependent on their family to make decision about thier own lives together.  Time to think for themselves.   Ihope this will not be a case where Archu gets educated and Manav remains in the same rut.  I think Manav should realise that he has to either break out and become an entrepreneaur - ie., strike out on his own, to be his own boss and strive to succeed, or get an education and then improve himself.  He cannot lag behind Archu in this regard.  Sorry, I am a modern person, but i still think a man must be one up the woman if not equal, otherwise ....he will always lack that confidence. 
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No ArMAn scenes... boring!
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nt a great epi!
anyway thk u v much!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ballball

<FONT color=#ff00cc>guys i've stopped watching pavitra rishta long time ago i still rember da last time we saw arman 2gether was like a mnth ago september 14th!!!!!.......ever since den i hve stopped watching dis show which use 2 be my most fav show on t.v!!!!!!.....allthou i still am a fan of arman n manav so i cum daily but juss 2 read da updates.....i feel so dissapointed in dis show!!!!!!........i thought it was nice n differnt but its like every other show......n btw da differnce in da story line was tht how archana was an uneducated girl n so was manav n how these 2 simple ppl meet n is in a pavitra rishta......but now archana will be educated.....n mite all of a sudden speak proper eng n all wont mke sense n da story wont compliment da original track!!!!!!......dis show is getting boring each n everyday since dey've been dragging it n totaly lost its charm!!!!!!!!!.........stillll i hve hope cz i cnt 4get da time when dis show was my most favv ever!!!!!!</FONT>

absolutely agree with u!!!