ll Written Update - 7th October 09 ll

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends πŸ€—
I am your Updater for Wednesday, I am a Newbie at this Writing Community, So Please Forgive me if i make mistake 😳😳 ..

Without any Further Ado, Here is de upate πŸ˜ƒ

Todays episode starts with Shamoli asking the guy to let her go, She tells him look i have never folded my hand in front of others, look am doing it for you, Please let me go, The old man sits on the bed and then he ask Shamoli to sit and the he ask her, Tell me what happend with you ? Shamoli tells him everything, The man feels for Shamoli and then tell her that He too have a family, He shows Shamoli his wife's picture and also his Daughter's too, She ask him if you have a wife then why are you here?, He tells her due to the Problems in house i just come out sometime. Shamoli then ask him that Can i go?
The man says. Sure go but wait a minute, he opens the door and check if somebody outside. Shamoli tries to go, Just when she is about to step out, The Old man drags her towards him and then he closes the door ( 😲😲 Baadmassh Kahi Ke πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) Shamoli tells him I am about your daughter's age, He says shut ur lecture, Just when he is about to Kiss ( eww ) His phone rang, It was his wife's call, Shamoli pushes him away and then Picks the phone up and then she tells her on the Phone that. Ask your husband what is he doing with me in a locked room ?? He tries to explain his wife what's going on, Shamoli takes the advantage and runs away.

Next scene, Bobby looking for Kanchan, he comes near the car where Kakon is captured in, Kanchan is still hiding .. Bobby tells the guy to open the car and get Kakon out, when he is about he recieves a call and then he leaves the car keys on top of the car, Kanchan slowly, gets out Kakon out of the car, then they both run away, the other guy finishes talking and then he sees Kakon is gone .. Kakon and Kanchan comes out, Kanchan tells that we Three, then she remembers Shamoli is still inside then she tells Kakon to wait and just when she is about to go, She stops and thinks about Kakon and say to herself, Whom will i leave Kakon in this Unknown city. She comes back to Kakon then she Hugs her, Shamoli on the other hand comes out, she looks around and see what's going on.

Break,

Kakon and Kanchan are sitting at one corner of a street, Shamoli arrives, Kanchan and Kakon gets up and then Hugs here, Kanchan Tells Shamoli how worried she was for her, She Promised mother she would look after both of the, Shamoli tells her not to worry,They're escaped ..
Then all three sister turn around then they all looks the big City Mumbai, Kanchan tells them, We have escaped from a few Gundde's but how will we surive in this city, neither do we have House, nor food or any location to go to, Then she says, God show us some path. Shamoli tells her If god wanted to show us the path he would have, We have to find the path by ourselves, Kanchan tells her there are thousand of path's here, But there isn't a single for us to walk one, There are many people here but they don't have any eyes, They Ignore you by not looking at you .. Then they all think about the Moments they've had back in their village .. The song Iktara from Wake Up sid is played in the background. The sentence said by Kanchan was repeated " When we fulfill our dream, we will return" Kanchan then tells Shamoli that You were right about this city, This City is unseen Enemy, Filled with Animals Who hurts you not by attacking but by ignoring you, This city will eat us up. Shamoli Tells Kanchan, No Sis, Maybe we'll live in streets we will get beaten up, But We will take what we have come for, It's true that this city is a Animal but if we can control it then we will rule it, Either the city let us live in peace or make our lives like hell that we are forced to leave this city but either way " But this city can't ignore us anymore"

Break

The Busy Mumbai is shown, After a Minute Kanchan telling her sister's that this city, the people everything is unknown to us. Where can we go ? Where shall we go ? What can we do ?
Kakon comes up to Kanchan and tells her that Sis, we don't want to stay here where no knows us,
Shamoli "We will not go back", Kanchan, We have escaped from a trouble when we got the opportunity to go, Why shouldn't we, after all you said this city is a Animal, Shamoli, The more you run from a Live Animal the more it will come after You, Kanchan tells her this city is not for us,
Shamoli, This city will have to become ours, We will not accept defeat, Kanchan but I give up, Shamoli says I will carry on Fighting, Kanchan ask Shamoli to shut up, Mother have told me to take care of both of you, I have the responsibility of you two. Then Kakon holds her sister's hand, they both look at Kakon and they Smile and after a while the all three sisters starts to walk down the Mumabai's street.

Next scene, The all three sisters are in one corner of the street, Kakon comes up to a Stall where food can be brough from, The Guy whose making the food notices her and ask her if he should her serve her some, Kakon tells him that I want to eat but i don't have Money, the guy then shouts at her, Kanchan and Shamoli looks up, then Shamoli comes over to the guy, He notices her, He then ask her if she wants to eat, She tells him the same i want to eat but i don't have money, The Guyz replies don't worry we will talk about the money later. Then she shouts at him, the other mens of the street gather around, Shamoli tells them he is misbehaving with her by taking the name of Food, The other men beats the guy up, Kanchan come over to Shamoli and then she drags her away, She then ask Shamoli, What have you done ??, We are unknown to this city and your fighting with others.
Shamoli tells Kanchan that such people like this shouldn't beaten up but they should be killed. Kanchan tells her to Shut Up. Whenever you can, You just keep on fighting,
Shamoli, It's his fault, there's a fault in this city's thought, In our village whoever you asked for something they gave it with a smile and here, Who doesn't have money, doesn't have power, he doesn't have any value in front of others. Why doesn't anyone ever to talk others properly ?
Kanchan tells her, What's the point, What's it to us, We are already facing so Much trouble and your thinking all these??, Shamoli tells Kanchan that Mumbai has changed her, She never used to shout at her sister, because she is Hungry and Hassled she shouted at her sisters, She tells her she changed. Then Kanchan tells her enough and tell her that it's time they think about something and find a way. Shamoli tells her that in this city we have to make our own path in this city people listen to bitter words, Kanchan tells her to stop for God Sake, Shamoli tells her not to take his name, he too is deaf and Blind like this city. Unless you make him helpless he won't listen to you, Whoever does the most veneration or offers the most His number is always first. If i didn't do that with that other man then he would have done this with other girls and Now he will think a 1000 time before he does this again. He was the first man who will remember me, and other people will too remember me not because i will fight but because I will show them their right status. Kanchan then tells Shamoli what if we land up in somewhere wrong among these??, What would happend if you explained to that person nicely ?, Now whenever he will see his face he will curse you. I don't want anyone to curse my sister's. Shamoli tells her, I'm not here to become a President nor came here to gain votes, I have come here to claim right, To Claim my destiny, In dreams people cross the seven seas but when they are thirsty they don't get water, it starts to rain ..
Kanchan tells Shamoli, You see, You asked for Water, it's raining, Keep faith, And also if god is testing you doesn't mean it's a bad thing, if he is claming something then he too gives something back. Shamoli ask Kanchan what kind of God do you have sister??, I asked for water he gave soo much and this too is a Token for those who have a house, Kanchan, Maybe this is a sign for us that we shouldn't fight but look for a place put our head.

The End!

Please Kindly Click the LIKE Button ! πŸ˜› Also Do Leave Comments on the Update too !

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS IS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS !

Regards
Imran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update dude and nice siggy πŸ˜ƒ
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey really nice update thanks for it
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely lovely update ImranπŸ‘πŸ‘............thank u very much dear.
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

Hindoestani thumbnail
Hi Thanx 4 the update.

P.s. I'n New on this forum.

MY name is Hinoestani.

Does anybody know on what time the show start in The Netherlands?
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gud Wrk! Thanks 4 the Updt!   Shamoli---- y is she soo -ve???

:P

nd a lil besharam aswell!

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you all for the Wonderful Comments !
Means a lot to me, I'm glad I could help !