BDKT 6th Oct. Full Update (1st.Epi)

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Alright guys! So, today is the first episode! Im fully excited to watch it! I'm doing this online, cause i don't have the channel! 😆 So, sorry if it takes a bit longer to have the entire thing up! But, don't worry its going to be up! 😉 Alright, without further ado, here is the 1st episode of Baytaab Dil Kee Tamanna! An Ekta Kapoor Serial! 🤣

FULL WRITTEN UPDATE

The episode begins with the Ganesh Murthi being shown, and a beautiful morning sunrise with the hymn "fakra kum maha kaal, surya kothi...etc" (Such a beautiful hymn! Love it! 🤗). Anyways, you are shown the town and then a clock which reads about 6:30 am. A dabba is shown were chai is being made and the radio is on in which the RJ is describing the morning. While he speaks, three girls are shown walking in a jail 😕 OOh! (hehehehehe..😳) Its a railway station, and the dhaba that was shown is the same stand at the railway station. So, as the radio goes on, a girls back is shown and wind blowing and the announcer says that: whatever we want to happen can happen, when one of the men at the chai stand says that its all bull! Whatever has to happen will happen, even if our "maan" isn't in it. Just then a smaller girl is shown gracing her hand across the front of the chai stand. Her back is shown and she is just walking a girl starts saying that there are two types of people in the world, and from one of them is my little sister, Kakon! Her face is shown and she is eyeing some mithaii! (😆 AWW! 😳) She runs over and starts to eat from the plate that someone left and the typical Ekta tune is playing in the background. Just then her sister comes and says, "Yeh kya kar rahi ho Kakon" why are you eating from someones left plate? Her lips and mouth are shown and then slowly her eyes and face, while she pics up the plate that Kakon dropped in shock. The dhaba guy says that she doesnt need to do it because there is someone that will clean it up. She gets up and her face is shown! She tells him that if the station is part of her city. If they can keep their house clean then why not the station. Someone has to take the responsibility. (Typical Ekta maa dialogues here 😆). She is introduced as Kanchan and the girl in the background, (which of course is probably Shamoli). She introduces Kanchan by saying she is the typical perfect good girl that helps without being asked and does the right thing and all. Then her intro stops and Kanchan asks Kakon were Shamoli is. Just then, Shamoli introduces herself! 😆 She says, "Aur yeh, mein hoon! Shamoli." She is shown trying to pump water out and it wont come out so a creepy dude comes and tries to help her but at the same time is feeling her hand . EWW! and then he starts feeling her foot and kneeing her stuff! 🤢 . Shamoli steps on his foot really hard and he gets all wet from the water pump and is hurt! 😆 He calls her chinal? 😕 and she gets angry and his wife comes! She asks what happened and Shamoli says for her to take care of her husband because he "slipped and got wet!" 😆 The wife scolds him for what he did. 👏 Then after they leave, Shamoli is washing her face and her voiceover comes on and says that she isnt one that believes in destiny, its what you do that makes destiny and all. (GREAT CHARACTER! 👏)
          Shamoli finishes patting herself off and Kanchan comes and scolds her for treating him like that because his wife may have felt bad! (OH GOD! Not another Bani! 🤣) But Shamoli says that he is worse than a dog and deserves that. Then a guy named Bobby comes and I think he might be their "moo bola bhai"...cause they call them bobby bhaiya. Anyways, he comes and gives them their ticket and they head for the train. Meanwhile Shamoli says, "Kanchan aur Kakon chale Mumbai apni kismat asmane aur mein chali kismat ko kehne ke mujhe asma lo" (Kanchan and Kakon go to accept destiny and I am going for destiny to accept me). They board the train and sit while Bobby bahi goes for something. Kakon asks for food and Kanchan says that after they settle ont he train she will get her food and just then Bobby comes with food for Kakon. The train starts and they look throught the bars of the window and Bobby says to gaze at this city because who knows when they will see it again and all and gets up. Kanchan says he is right, from today everything is going to change and its a new start of their lives. Then Kakon asks when they will reach Mumbai and when they will come back as well. Kanchan says that 2 days to get their and they will come back when their dreams come true! 😳 Then she starts thinking to herself again and says that once they make "thentheez hazaar rupees" they will come back. To gain something you have to loose something. Then they show their town while Kanchan explains their old lives. (SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TOWN! 😲 -- )

Its a flashback from this part. Some guys starts eyeing Shamoli in their village by a well and he is actually their employer! Shamoli gets really angry and hurts his ego and thus he sacked them from their job! They show Bobby greeting KSK's mausi
(KSK--Kanchan Shamoli Kakon!) They all are in the rasoi and he asks Kanchan if they really lost their job. Kanchan says yes and tells him to sit. Shamoli gives him water and he says not to worry they will get work but Shamoli says no one is willing to give them anything. Kanchan asks Bobby if they can maybe get work in Mumbai and he says that his "bade saab" lives their and he is sure he will give them something and Kanchan says that if can do that for them then they will be indebted to him. Bobby says that they share the rakhi relationship and he will do something for them! So they all , in that manner left their home for Mumbai.
          Back on the train Kanchan is out of flashback mode. Their train stops at night at Patna and they all get up and off the train. Its a dark road and the girls, bobby bhai and two other random woman are standing on the side when a big truck pulls up infront of them. Two guys get off and open the back up and you can see at least 20 woman squished together. Bobby says that he couldnt arrange for another transportation because he doesnt have money enough for all of them and the girls hesitant but believing him says its okie and they get put into the back of the truck with the other woman! 😭😭😭😭😭 Kanchan asks Bobby if he isnt coming and Bobby were suspiciously, says he wont be able to come their with them but is following them.
( Im not liking this so called Bobby bhaiya I mean, what bhai would let his sisters travel like that at night by themselves in a suspicious truck!!!?) Anyways, they show the girls in the dark truck and they meet a nice girl that ran away from home and all. Then the truck hits a bump and Kanchan drops her keys, but a woman finds it and Kanchan goes into a mini flashback of how important the keys are for her. Soon enough, the truck reaches mumbai and the guys get down and open the back and tells the girls to get off. But, the girls are shocked and crying because they BROUGHT THEM TO A BROTHEL! 😭😭😭😭😭 (I BET THAT BOBBY KNEW! 😭😭😭😭😭) They start dragging the girls out!!!!!  and finally got hold of Shamoli! 😭 And they along with her they drag Kanchan and Kakon into a room and they see BOBBY there sitting! (I KNEW IT!) Kanchan says we came here in your trust, where have you brought us! He says that don't worry they will earn lakhs and this is their new home! Shamoli spits on him and he gets angry and pushes her down! One of the guys that drove the trucks asks bobby what to do with the little girl and he says she is an investment!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and tells him to take her away! (HOW SICK! 🤢) Bobby tears the girls apart and send them off in diff directions! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Kakon is placed in a car, and I think they are sending her off somewhere to a house or something, while Kanchan and Shamoli are thrown into rooms. Shamoli cries and Kanchan as well. Kanchan sees a girl and they hug. (think she is the same from the truck) She breaks down as well and so much more that she smashes a window and takes glass to kill herself! But just then Bobby comes with a dude and they both are busy with trying to stop her and Kanchan escapes. Bobby notices and they go after her and Kanchan is meanwhile looking around trying to find her sisters. She spots Kakon but has to hide cause the guys are looking for her and then thinks were Shamoli can be.
           Bobby comes with some old guy and tells Shamoli that she has to sleep with him. He goes on about how he runs the business! 🤢 And then ultimatly tells her that she has to do her job! And he leaves the old guy in the room with her and leaves. (I don't think he wants to sleep with her though! His face expression seems like he is good for some reason! MIGHT be an undercover cop! 😲)

THE END. 👏
Please PRESS the "LIKE" Button if you read this update.

Rating: 9/10! (High hopes for show! First episode was mind blowingly good! The debutants were brilliant! i have to say that Suman Das and the little one (Kakon) did fab! I think Priyamvada needs some finishing touches but other than that: ALL WERE GREAT! 👏 Ekta maa might have gotten lucky with this one! Lets hope for the best? 😉 We will just have to see! See you guys Thursday!) 😳

Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sweetie pie😃

fantastic start of an update hun👏👏
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for the delay guys! my computer keeps freezing up! I promise its going to be up!
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

It's Ok ! Things Happends .. 😳
Its my turn 2moro I think it will be L8 though 😃
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update I am looking forward to watching this show.
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks cant wait for the next episode
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks! I missed the first part but latter part in the brothel was very convincing! The girls were all good, the little one's acting needs a little polishing!
I will catch the repeat tomorrow evening, hopefully! 😃
Very promising start! Ekta seems to have hit the jackpot with this one, hope she keeps up the realistic ambience of the show and doesnt romanticize poverty.